剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
who was in the vent when Hernando was hurt.
被迫略过安全措施的
A sworn statement from a crane operator,
起重机操作员的宣誓声明
who was pressured to skip safety measures.
有职业安全卫生署调查员的情报
I have intel from an OSHA inspector.
我们怀疑力咸工业搞的勾当
Anything we suspected Needham of doing,
他们都做了,还有别的
they did and then some.
但是…
Still...
我还是怕
I'm worried
我会让Pepe、Lourdes
that I'll let Pepe,
和Hernando失望
Lourdes and Hernando down.
人们都喜欢认为法律是绝对的
People like to think the law is absolute,
但不是,我们无法预测诉讼的发展
but, no, we can't predict which way a case will go.
只能全力以赴
All we can do is our best.
我有全力以赴吗
Have I? Done my best?
Quays女士
Ms Quays.
想不到会在这遇到你
Fancy meeting you here.
别再跟踪我了
Stop following me.
我不像你以为的那么无助
I'm not as defenseless as you think.
谁在跟踪你
Who's following you?
我们像这样巧遇一定是天注定
Us connecting like this? It's meant to be.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
但我知道你代表谁
but I know who you represent.
你是爱尔兰黑帮
You're a middleman
和建筑工会的中间人
between the Irish mob and the construction union.
这么漂亮的女士竟说出这么狠的话
Harsh words from such a lovely lady.
那种屁话去酒吧说就好了
Save that crap for the corner bar.
威胁我、摆脱我
Threaten me, get rid of me,
永远会有某个在乎的人
there'll always be someone who cares,
努力揭露像你这样的混♥蛋♥
working to expose creeps like you.
很高兴遇到你,Quays女士
Nice running into you, Ms Quays.
我今天去学校接Aiden
I went to pick up Aiden from school today.
整趟路他一声都不吭
The whole drive I get the silent treatment.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
好了,别骂我了
All right, don't give me any s**t.
我在处理我的事,和人算帐
I've been taking care of business, settling some debts.
Jackie Rohr和好事
Jackie Rohr and good deeds.
很难把这两个词连在一起
It's just hard to think of those words together.
Irina Zhevakin怎么了
So, what happened with Irina Zhevakin?
我们不能逼她出庭作证
We can't push her to testify.
以她目前的情绪状态不能
Not in the emotional state that she's in.
真是屁话 真的吗
Oh, that's a crock of s**t. -Oh, really?
我不记得你遇到她时有逼迫她
Because I don't remember you pushing her when you met her.
Jackie,你想一想
Jackie, think about it, man.
如果是Benedetta
If this was Benedetta,
你会想要我逼迫她吗
would you want me to push her?
如果那能阻止Sinclair Dryden
If it would stop Sinclair Dryden
伤害别的女孩
from hurting another girl?
会的
Yes.
现在我想一脚
See, right now I want to stick my foot
踹进Sinclair Dryden的屁♥眼♥
so far up Sinclair Dryden's a**,
让他拉一周的意大利皮革
he s**ts Italian leather for a week.
但那是你和我的差别,D
But that's the difference between you and me, Dee.
我做我想做的事,因为我的正义
I do what I want because my kind of justice
让我感觉良好,我才不管其他事
makes me feel good, and...the rest.
我不会让任何无辜的人受伤
in my case, no one innocent gets hurt.
好了,女孩们…你们俩都很美
All right, girls... you're both pretty,
但时间一分一秒过去
but time is ticking by.
Irina说了什么
So, did Irina say anything
能让我们达阵的话吗
that would point us towards that goal post?
我第一次和她见面时
The first time I met with her,
她提到有个警♥察♥欺凌她
she mentioned a cop bullying her
逼她撤回对Dryden的投诉
into recanting her complaint against Dryden.
哪个警♥察♥
Which cop?
她不记得他的名字了
She couldn't remember his name.
我能调阅档案
Oh. I can look into the files,
看看Dryden还在联调局工作时
see who in the Department interacted with Dryden
局里哪个人和他互动过,但…
while he was working at the Bureau, but...
我得说我不觉得波士顿警♥察♥
I got to say, I doubt a Boston cop would go out of his way
会为了联调局的人铤而走险
for an FBI guy.
那就是答案了
That's the answer.
她是俄♥国♥人,对吧
She's from Russia, right?
所以Irina也许不明白
So Irina might not understand
美国执法单位的关系
all the pieces of American law enforcement.
对她而言,警♥察♥可能是波士顿警局
To her, a cop could be
也可能是联调局的人
BPD or FBI.
Dryden请前同事帮忙
Dryden called in a favor from a former colleague.
能猜到是谁吗
Any guesses who?
我想我可能知道是哪个撒谎精
I think I may know just the lying come sack.
(赋格州仍然领先)
(Fugue State still in the lead,)
(国际海域紧追在后)
(with International Waters coming up to second,)
(接着是荷斯佛拉图…)
(with Horseferatu pulling up on the...)
(距离第一名只有9.5步之遥)
(Elsewhere 9 and a half lengths off the leader.)
(目前暂居第三…)
(Taking third position...)
Willie Ruder,瞧瞧你
Willie Ruder, as I live and breathe.
老天爷,是伟大的Jack Rohr
Holy Christ.Jack 'The Mack' Rohr.
你怎么会来莱克维尔
What the hell brings you to Lakeville?
突然有点怀旧
Oh, a little waft of nostalgia,
想起早年在联调局的日子
thinking about my early days at the Bureau
当年你可是重要角色
of which you were a significant part.
Dryden的副手,好
Dryden's number 2. Okay.
波士顿绞杀者、黑衣修士大屠♥杀♥
Boston Strangler. Blackfriars Massacre.
当年的犯罪才叫犯罪
Crime was crime then.
还是倒三根手指高吗
Still 3 fingers?
当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
很高兴见到你,Willie
Well, it's good to see your face, Willie.
但我得问你
But I got to ask you,
你怎么会被流放到边疆
why in J Edgar's name are you sitting out here in Siberia?
我主动请调到莱克维尔的
I asked to be transferred to Lakeville.
我喜欢这里的平静
I like the peace and quiet.
听说你辞职了
I hear you quit the Bureau.
对,我在替Dryden做私人保安
Yeah.I'm working private security for Dryden.
Dryden最棒了
Dryden, the best.
他做特别探员主任时总是照顾我们
He was always there for us when he was SAC.
对,总是照顾我们
Yeah, always there for us,
我们也总是照顾他,现在还是
and we were always there for him.Still are.
他要我们做什么,我们都照做
Do anything he asked us to.
无论是什么事
No matter what.
我不确定你在说什么
Not sure what you mean.
我是指…
Oh, I...I mean
你去年4月帮他做的那件小事
that little job you performed for him last April.
去叫那个发牢骚的俄♥国♥女人闭嘴
Smacking down that whiny Russian chick.
不,那不是我
Nope. Wasn't me.
好吧,抱歉,一定是我听错了
Oh. All right, sorry.I must've heard wrong.
我不清楚你怎么样,Willie
Yeah, I don't know about you, Willie,
但我们年轻时
but when we were young,
我很能判断是非对错
I had clear eyes about right and wrong.
这份工作做着做着
Yeah, well, somewhere along the way,
“对”就通往水沟了
'right' got driven into a ditch.
我知道,但我们还困在这吗
I know, but are we stuck where we are?
做着那些
Doing s**t that
刚踏入这行时逮捕的罪犯做的事
we used to bust crooks for when we were starting out?
我不知道
I don't know.
我开始看清自己了
I've come to grips with who I am.
你呢
What about you?
你难道不想有点联邦探员的尊严吗
Don't you want to feel good about being FBI?
当然
Sure.
“我将尽力并忠诚地行使”
'I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office'
“联调局的职责”
“愿上帝保佑”
'so help me God.'
你得坦承
You got to come clean about
你对那个俄♥国♥女人做的事,Willie
what you did to that Russian girl, Willie.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表