剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
妈、爸
Mom, Dad?
我想简单介绍几个人给你们认识
There's a couple of people I wanted you to meet really quick.
Rohr先生、太太
Mr and Mrs Rohr,
这是我爸妈Barbara和Gus Aquino
my parents Barbara and Gus Aquino.
你们好,我是Jenny
Hi...I'm Jenny.
很高兴认识你们
Good to meet you, hi.
他是Jackie
Hi, and this is Jackie.
Faust说你是联邦探员
Faust says you're an FBI agent.
退休了
Retired.
你一定有很多精彩的故事可说
Bet you have a bunch of great stories to tell.
我去缴停车费
I'm gonna feed the parking meter.
失陪了
Pardon me.
你们开来的路上还好吗
So, how was your drive down?
抱歉一声不响就跑来
Sorry to drop in unannounced.
没问题,请坐
It's no problem. Have a seat.
要喝啤酒吗?汤力水?
Get you a beer? Tonic?
不用了,谢谢
No, thank you.
以免你只是客气
In case you were being polite.
怎么了?Dee
What's going on, Dee?
好,听着…
All right, so, look...
你记得Duke Andrews吧
You...remember Duke Andrews, yeah?
去年在牙买♥♥加平原被射杀的警♥察♥?
The cop who was shot in JP last year?
我们有参加他的葬礼
Well, we went to his funeral.
Andrews的命案被怪在
Andrews' murder was pinned
叫Curtis Whitaker的人身上
on a man named Curtis Whitaker.
没有证据
There's no evidence,
只有两个警♥察♥指认他是凶手
just 2 blue fingers pointed back at him, right?
Gary Plunkett和Randy Knoche
Now, the cops, Gary Plunkett, Randy Knoche,
我听说他们很腐♥败♥
I hear they're dirty.
我…希望你能帮我调查他们
Now, I was...hoping you'd look into them for me.
你想我监视其他警♥察♥
You want me to spy on other cops.
可能还要出庭指证他们?
Possibly testify against them?
这不是小忙,我知道
It's no small favor, I know.
才刚埋葬太诚实的Russ Wallace
We just buried Russ Wallace for being too honest.
Chris几天后
And Chris is a few days away
就要出庭指证Tony Suferin
from testifying against Tony Suferin
杀害Anton Campbell
for killing Anton Campbell.
听着,很多日子
Look, plenty of days,
你和我都忍♥受这座城市的腐♥败♥
you and I both put up with the corruption in this town
无论是为了自保,还是筋疲力尽
either out of self-preservation or exhaustion,
但一定有几个早晨
but there's got to be some mornings
你醒来时会对自己说“够了”
you just wake up and say 'Enough.'
若你这种人都不愿说真♥相♥,谁会呢
If a guy like you won't tell the truth, who will?
我…
I...
我不能靠揭穿其他警♥察♥升职
I can't make a career busting other cops.
已经有够多人想要我的命了
I mean, there's already enough guys who want me dead.
我会另外想办法的
I'll find another way.
全搬完了
That's everything.
我帮你拿 不用了,不过谢谢
Let me carry that for you. -No, but thanks.
我给你的防狼喷雾呢
Where's the Mace I gave you?
在我房♥间里
In my room.
那是你犯的第一个错
Well, that was your first mistake.
爸,拜托你别破坏今天
Dad, please don't spoil today.
破坏?
Spoil?
我去读大学时
You know, when I went off to college,
走出那栋冷冰冰的房♥子
I walked out of a cold house
一无所有,只有肩上的背囊
with nothing but a backpack on my shoulder.
我那个混♥蛋♥爸爸不知在哪里
My s**thead father was who-knows-where
而我妈在梳化上不省人事
and my ma was passed out on the...couch
我不想等我爸回家
and I didn't want to wait for him to get home,
因为去他的
'cause...him,
我也不想叫醒我妈
and I didn't want to wake her up,
因为去她的
'cause...her.
我就那么走了
So off I went.
你猜结果如何
And guess what?
我不会跟你说再见
I'm not gonna tell you goodbye
我也不会跟你说你有多棒
and I'm not gonna tell you how incredible you are
或者你是让我飞翔的那阵风
or that you're the wind beneath my...wings.
你想听那些鬼话就…
You want to hear that kind of s**t, just...
去楼上找你妈吧
go up there and find your mother.
我爱你,爸
I love you, Dad.
要免费安全套吗
Free condom?
好,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我很抱歉,Rohr先生
I'm really sorry, Mr Rohr,
但不管我怎么回答都不对
but there's really no right answer there.
若我拿了
'Cause if I take it,
你会觉得我对你女儿心怀不轨
you'd think I have intentions with your daughter,
若我不拿,你会觉得我不负责任
and if I don't take it, you think I'm irresponsible...
Faust 是
Faust. -Yeah.
不如你闭嘴吧
How about you shut the...up?
是,先生,马上闭嘴,好
Yes, sir. Shutting the...up, yeah.
在你还是婴儿的时候
When you were a baby...
你被车厘子噎住
you choked on a cherry.
我让你趴下来
And I put your head down,
狂拍你的背,然后…
I smacked you on your back and...
幸好你吐出来了,好吗?但…
thank God, it came out, okay? But...
我在想什么?竟然给你吃车厘子
I mean, what was I thinking, giving you a cherry?
你还太小了
You were too little.
妈,听着
Ma, look.
没有车厘子,我活下来了
No cherry. I survived.
多亏了你 不
Thanks to you. -Nah.
救你的是运气
Luck is what saved you.
对,不是我
Yeah, not me.
不是我的母性本能
Not my maternal instinct.
所以你今天才会在这里,是运气
That's why you're here today, it's luck.
对,我、你和每个人
Yeah, me, you and everyone else.
我以前常幻想未来要做什么
You know, I used to fantasize about what I'd do,
幻想自己会成为怎样的人
you know, who I'd turn out to be.
也许能稍微掌控自己的人生
You know, maybe having some control over my life,
而不是觉得
instead of feeling like
不断遇到各种坏事
s**t just kept piling up on top of me.
但你能掌控你的人生
But you can take control.
做你想成为的人
Be whatever you want to be.
在某方面,那让我觉得
In a way, that kind of makes me feel like,
我也成功了
you know, I succeeded.
好了,长痛不如短痛
Okay, I got to rip the Band-Aid off.
好
Okay.
来吧,孩子,来吧
Come on, kiddo. Here we go.
好
Okay...
要努力读书
Study hard.
拥抱Faust
Hug Faust.
出席戒酒会
Go to your NA meetings.
要知道你绝对是个狠角色
And just know that you are a total bada**.
好吗
Okay?
说真的,Benny,好好享受乐趣
And, for...sake, Benny, have some fun.
为了我,好吗 好
For me, okay? -Yeah.
我要请你吃龙虾晚餐
I'm gonna have to take you out for a lobster dinner.
Ward,我的Whitaker案有罪判决呢
Ward. Where's my Whitaker conviction?
Millstein有一年,我只有一天?
Millstein gets a year and I get a day?
Blair已让龙虾劫匪认罪了
Blair already got a confession out of the lobster bandit.
当然了
Well, of course.
你说那案件比较简单
You said that was the easy one.
Hughes牧师,谢谢你来
Reverend Hughes, thank you for coming.
我知道你很忙
I know you're a busy man.
Siobhan还好吗
How's Siobhan?
她很好,谢谢关心
She's great, thank you.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
牧师,我接了Curtis Whitaker案
Reverend, I'm taking on the Curtis Whitaker case.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
那可怜人家
That poor family.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表