剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
也许Lulu现在还会活着
maybe Lulu would be alive right now.
不,我在想
No, what I'm thinking is that
你是共犯,而该罪行深深困扰Lulu
you were party to a crime that haunted Lulu so deeply
以至于她自杀了
she killed herself.
而你,你却…
And you...just...
你却…什么
You just...What?
说吧,把你的话说完
Go ahead, finish your thought.
Lulu有自杀倾向,而我…
Lulu became suicidal and I...
我…
I...
我推开了内疚
I pushed the guilt away.
你推开了内疚?
You pushed the guilt away?
你推开好几年了
You pushed it away for years.
你怎么做到的?Siobhan
How do you do that, Siobhan?
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你怎么没告诉我?我怎会不知道
How did you not tell me? How did I not know?
重点是你了?
So this is about you?
不,重点是你
No, this is about you.
这只和你有关
This is all about you.
你… 我现在不需要听你的话
How... -I don't need your s**t right now.
无论你希望我感觉多糟
No matter how bad you want me to feel,
相信我
trust me,
我的感觉糟糕得多
I feel much worse.
Taylor Malcolm后来怎么了
What happened to Taylor Malcolm?
他颈部以下瘫痪
He was paralyzed from the neck down.
天啊,你说他的名字就让我想死
God, just hearing you say his name makes me want to die.
我不怪Lulu…
I don't blame Lulu for...
好,别说了
Okay, no...stop,
好吗?别说了
just, okay, stop.
没事了…
It's okay, okay.
别说了
Okay, stop.
听我说…
Okay, listen to me...
你能面对的
You can face it.
我要找到Taylor Malcolm
I need to find Taylor Malcolm.
什么男人会叫老婆接他下班
What kind of man makes his wife pick him up from work?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我不知道
I don't know.
Maggie,记得我吗
Maggie, remember me?
Rick Dunleavy
Rick Dunleavy.
你要抛弃这个失败者
You need to ditch this loser here.
你能忘掉他许下的誓言
You can forget any vows he made.
他守不住的
He won't keep 'em.
Rick
Rick?
你何不带着你的傻笑去散步
Why don't you and your...smirk take a walk?
难道你又要跟他打架吗
What? You're gonna fight him again?
快给我上车
Just get in the goddamn car.
你的主人在叫你了
Your owner's calling you.
不值得的
It's not...worth it.
快开车
Just...drive.
他… 快开车…
He's... -Just...drive...
他不值得你浪费时间
He's not worth your time.
这是你要的
Well, here's that list of local clinics
本地诊所清单
you were asking about.
谢谢 好
Thanks. -Okay.
Dermo
Dermo.
你在生我的气吗
Are you angry at me?
生你的气?永远都不会
What, at you? Never.
这周很不寻常
It's been a rare week.
你拿到HIV检测的报告了吗
Did you get the results from your HIV test yet?
阴性,我松了一口气
Negative, I'm happy to say.
最近在昆西的生活怎么样
How's life in Quincy these days?
这个…
Well,
我爸爸要告我袭击
my father's charging me with assault.
对,Jackie气坏了
Yeah, Jackie's furious.
现在我明白了
Now I understand.
明白什么
Understand what?
都是因为我擅自干涉
This is all due to my meddling.
我和你♥爸♥建立了相当良好的关系
Look, I established a fairly good rapport with your da.
你想我找他谈吗
You want me to talk to him?
看看能否说服他撤控
See if I can get him to drop the lawsuit?
我不能请你那么做
You know, I couldn't ask you to do that.
我乐意这么做
No, I'd be happy to.
但我不确定你先生是否赞同
Only I'm not sure your husband would approve.
他来找过我
He paid me a visit.
为了我和你聊天的事很不满
Yelling about me talking with you.
然后…
And then...
Jackie威胁我
Jackie threatened me.
我的天,我真的很抱歉
Oh, my God, I am so sorry.
他…
I mean, he...
他最近很紧绷
He's been really on edge these last few days.
然后一个联邦探员来找我
Then an FBI agent came to see me.
什么?为什么
What? Why?
Jackie指控我
Jackie's accused me
窃取教区捐款
of pilfering donations made to the parish.
对Jackie而言,说谎像呼吸般简单
Well, for Jackie, lying's just like breathing.
自然而然
You know, it comes naturally.
不过他的指控没有根据吧
There's no truth to that though, right?
他说的那笔钱
The money he's talking about
是牧师的非法基金
was in the pastor's slush fund.
Bender神父
And Father Bender,
他有喝酒,所以我送他去戒酒
he drinks a bit, so then I put him in rehab.
我没把我做的事告诉大家
I wasn't public about what I did,
是为了挽救那个老人的名声
in order to save the old fella's reputation.
但我想把真♥相♥告诉你
I wanted you to know the truth though.
Bender神父现在没事了
Father Bender's fine now, by the way.
你知道吗?让我去找Jackie谈
Look, you know what? Please, let me talk to Jackie.
不,拜托你别找他谈
No, actually, please don't.
就像我说的,他已经很生气
As I said, he's already raging
我违抗他叫我别靠近你的命令
that I've defied his orders to stay clear of you.
是,那你和我更该做朋友了
Yeah, well, that's even more reason for you and me to be friends.
你是很棒的女孩,Jenny
You are quite a gal, Jenny.
那个贱♥人♥配不上你
That gobs**te doesn't deserve you.
不,我不同意
No, I don't think so.
我迟点再打给你
Listen, I'll call you later.
有人在敲门,看起来很可疑
Someone's knocking. He looks suspicious.
一份来自纽约的礼物
A gift from New York, New York.
Lincoln Steffens
Lincoln Steffens.
我高中时读过他的作品
I read him in high school.
至少我试着读
Or tried to, anyway.
我觉得有点自负 我的娱乐室
Bit pompous for my tastes. -And this is my fun room.
所有娱乐都在这里发生
It's where all the fun happens.
不好意思
Excuse us.
Bette,这是我太太Letitia
Bette, this is my wife Letitia
他是Jackie Rohr,保安主管
and Jackie Rohr, our head of security.
很高兴认识两位
Lovely to meet you both.
Dryden太太,你家很美
Mrs Dryden, your home is gorgeous.
你人真好,Bette
That's very kind of you, Bette.
Bette想在毕业后进联调局工作
Bette wants to work for the bureau when she graduates.
她是来寻求建议的
She comes seeking advice.
找这家伙讨建议?
Advice from this guy?
还有谁更适合呢
Who better?
这家伙也能给你一点建议
Well, this guy here could tell you a thing or 2.
但我需要他帮忙
But I need his help with something.
失陪了
If you'll excuse us.
当然
Certainly.
好好享受
Enjoy.
你看起来像布根地女孩
You look like a Burgundy gal.
是吗
Yeah?
当然 好
Sure. -Okay.
Letitia,那个女孩…
You know, Letitia, that girl...
我很高兴我丈夫有闪亮的猎物
I'm glad my husband has a shiny object
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表