剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Mr Kramer, I'm not here to accuse you of anything.
我只是想厘清所有事实,你知道吗
I just want to get all my facts, you know?
有时事实会骗人
Yeah, well, facts can be deceptive sometimes.
是吗
Are they?
Gary Plunkett警官
Officers Gary Plunkett
和Randy Knoche警官
and Randy Knoche,
他们发现你吸食海洛英
they caught you doing heroin,
因此为了撤销控诉
so to beat the charges,
你就向他们提供毒贩的情报,对吧
you would feed them information on drug dealers, yeah?
我们的交易更丑陋
Our arrangement was uglier.
第一次,我去找他们
First time, I went to them.
给他们一个毒贩的情报换取现金
Gave them a tip on a dealer in exchange for cash.
之后他们来找我
After that, they'd come to me.
他们给我毒品,我给他们宣誓书
I got drugs. They got affidavits.
宣誓书
Affidavits.
对…宣誓书
Yeah...affidavits
声称你从某人那边买♥♥到毒品
claiming that you would buy dope
任何Plunkett和Knoche想捉的人
from whoever Plunkett and Knoche wanted to arrest,
然而事实上
when in reality,
你是从那两个警♥察♥那里得到毒品的
you were actually getting drugs from those 2 police officers.
对
Yeah...
就像我说的,很丑陋
Ugly, like I said.
你知道他们的毒品从哪里来吗
Do you know how they got their drugs?
不知道,我没问,也不在乎
Nope, didn't ask, didn't care.
Curtis Whitaker,听过这名字吗
Curtis Whitaker. Does that name ring a bell?
只从新闻上看到
Only from watching the news.
只从…
Only from...
因为波士顿警♥察♥
'Cause, see, a key piece of evidence
用来调查Curtis的一项关键证据
that the BPD used to investigate Curtis
就是一份声称他贩毒的宣誓书
was an affidavit that claimed he was dealing.
宣誓书上有你的签名
That affidavit was signed by you.
天啊
Jesus.
我会坐监吗
Am I going to jail?
不
No.
但这是你弥补过错的机会
But this is a chance for you to set the record straight.
出庭指证Knoche和Plunkett吗
By testifying against Knoche and Plunkett in court?
很有可能
Possibly, yes.
那些人不是闹着玩的
Those guys don't...around.
每天都要作出选择
Well, every day is a choice.
那就是活着的价值
That's the value of living.
Zanghi先生,很抱歉突然跑来
Mr Zanghi, I'm sorry to drop by unannounced.
你是警♥察♥吗
What are you, police?
以前是联邦探员
FBI. Used to be.
是记者吗
Reporter?
我只是想向你们致意
I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss,
很遗憾你们失去了女儿
about what happened to your daughter.
你是谁
Who are you?
Dominique的死一定让你们崩溃
Dominique's death, I mean, that must be devastating.
不只崩溃吧,况且你这么努力工作
Beyond devastating, and plus, you're working so hard
供那个聪明的年轻人读哈佛
to put a bright young mind through Harvard.
我女儿读纽约大学
You know, I got a daughter of my own at NYU,
学费不便宜
and that s**t ain't cheap.
每次我开张支票
Every time I cut a check,
都像在排一颗肾石
it's like I'm passing a kidney stone.
但辛苦是值得的,对吧
It's worth the sweat though, right?
所以我想…
So that's why I just wanted to, you know,
以父母身分来拜访,看看我能否
come by parent to parent just to see if there was
做点什么以查明事实
anything that I could do to get to the bottom of this
找出Dominique发生了什么事
and just find out what happened to Dominique.
Dom嗑那么多药
With all the drugs Dom was taking,
迟早会发生坏事
something bad was bound to happen.
Annabella 什么?那是事实
Annabella. -What? Truth is the truth.
她有对什么药上瘾吗?例如安♥眠♥酮♥
She was addicted to anything in particular, like quaaludes?
安♥眠♥酮♥?没有
Quaaludes? Nah.
只有可待因
Just the codeine.
可待因
Codeine.
Dominiqu过世那晚
Did you speak to Dominique
你们有和她说话吗
the night she died?
在那之前呢
What about before that?
你们知道她和谁有亲密关系吗
Was she intimate with anybody, as far as you know?
先生 Rohr
Listen, Mister... -Rohr.
Rohr先生,Dom死了
Mr Rohr, Dom is dead.
无论我们或你做什么
And there's nothing we can do or you can do
都无法让她复活
that's gonna bring her back.
对,但我以为了解事实
Yeah, but I just thought that knowing the circumstances
也许能帮你们放下伤痛
might help you rest easier.
我们正在谈协议
Well, we're in negotiation.
律师叫我们不要说话
Our lawyer says not to talk.
和谁协议
Negotiation with who?
我刚刚说了,我什么都不能说
I just told you, I can't say s**t.
你是什么样的混♥蛋♥?Carlo
What kind of limp...son of a bitch are you, Carlo?
我女儿曾经用药过量
You know? My daughter OD'd.
我差点失去她,想杀死眼前每个人
I almost lost her, and I wanted to kill everybody in sight,
你却只能说“我们在谈协议”?
and all you can...say is 'We're in negotiation'?
去你的
You know what? ...you.
去你们的
...both of you.
你好 (Bendrops)
Hello? -(Bendrops.)
你好,爸
Hi, Dad.
有点吵
It's kind of loud.
对,我们几个女孩在开派对
Yeah, having a party. Couple of us girls.
开派对?
A party?
大白天开派对?
In the middle of the day?
有什么事吗?爸
Did you need something, Dad?
没事,我只是…
No...I just...
我打来只是…
No, I was just calling to...
只是要叫你注意安全
just to say, you know, just be safe.
一定要注意安全,就这样
Just be...safe. That's all.
留意你的饮料
Just keep an eye on your drink
谁都别信,连Faust也不能信
and don't trust nobody, not even Faust.
因为有时
You know, 'cause sometimes the people
你以为爱你的人并不爱你
that you think love you don't.
我们只是在享乐,爸
We're just having fun, Dad.
对…享乐很好
Yeah...fun is good.
但若我有必要去纽约,我会去的
But if I have to come down to New York, I will.
好吗?我一定会去
All right? I...will.
(我不会犹豫)
(I won't hesitate.)
听着,我没喝酒,爸
Look, I'm not drinking, Dad.
你也不该这么早就喝醉
And you shouldn't be drunk this early in the day.
什么?我才没…
What? No, I'm not...
喝醉
drunk.
虽然Jackie现在不在联调局
Though Jackie's not in the FBI these days,
但我跟几个探员的太太保持联络
I'm still in touch with a couple of the wives.
我来这里也许不恰当
Me being here might not be appropriate.
如果Jackie发现,他会气急败坏
And if he found out, Jackie would pop a vein.
但我…希望…
But I'm just...I'm hoping, you know,
也许你能指引我对的方向
maybe you can point me in the right direction.
专业责任办公室迫他辞职是错误
Those OPR people made a mistake pushing him out.
Jackie是好人
Jackie's a good man.
总之他很擅长他的工作
He's good at his job, anyway.
你一定很有耐性
You must be a patient person.
我想是吧
Guess so, yeah.
我没有
I'm not.
我不怪你试图
I don't blame you for attempting
让你丈夫回去联调局
to get your husband back into the Bureau,
但他不配在那里工作
but he doesn't deserve to work there.
除了腐♥败♥
He's corrupt,
他还有许多其他糟糕的特质
among many other unsavory traits.
当然,我…
Sure, yeah...I...
Jackie有时很…
I mean, Jackie can be a...
混♥蛋♥
a...
但我知道他如何对待他最在乎的事
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表