剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Hernando Mendoza的家人在波士顿
Hernando Mendoza has people right here in Boston
他们需要倚靠他
that depend on him.
我想试图从这宗悲剧里
Look, I'm trying to wrestle something positive
努力创造一些正面的结果
out of this tragedy
让Pepe知道他爸爸不是白白受苦
so that Pepe will know his dad isn't suffering in vain.
我再说最后一次,女士
Last time, lady,
请你离开我家
get off my property.
你体验过失去吗?Reyes先生
You ever experienced loss, Mr Reyes?
你有没有挚爱突然被夺走的经验
Had someone you love snatched from you suddenly?
你不必多勇敢,只要够勇敢就行了
You don't have to be brave.Just brave enough.
天花板满是石棉
Ceilings are filled with asbestos,
一定很快就会跑出来
which has got to come out soon.
或者…
Or...
我在你前门放一块招牌
I'll slap a sign on your front door,
“禁止进入,依法惩处”
'Do not enter under penalty of law.'
明白吗
Understood?
O'Dowd调查员
Inspector O'Dowd.
我去了你办公室
I went to your office.
他们说来这能找到你
They told me I could find you here.
我是助理地检Decourcy Ward
I'm ADA Decourcy Ward.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你想怎样
What do you want?
只是想告诉你
Just thought you'd like to know
我们可能会召开大陪审团调查
that we might convene a grand jury to investigate
和职业安全卫生署与大挖掘工程
instances of graft connected to OSHA
有关的收贿行为
and various Big Dig construction jobs.
我的办公室相信这些非法行为
You see, my office believes that these illegal activities
造成多宗受伤和数宗死亡事件
have contributed to multiple injuries and several deaths.
那和我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
这只是礼貌性拜访
Oh, see, this is a courtesy visit
因为你的名字常被提到,无数次
because your name has come up a lot.Like a lot.
你的报告鲜少提到
Your reports rarely mention unsafe work conditions,
不安全的工作环境
even at sites
即使在已经发生过意外的工地
where accidents have happened.
因此我想有两种可能
So I figure there's 2 possibilities.
要不是这个Owen O'Dowd
Either this Owen O'Dowd
真的很不擅长这份工作
is really s**tty at his job,
就是他收贿收到发财了
or he's up to his earlobes in bribes.
我替职业安全卫生署工作23年了
Hey, I worked for OSHA 23 years.
我做了很多好事
I done plenty good.
要是被解雇就太可惜了
A pity if you got fired.
对
Yeah.
但没薪水、没退休金
But no salary and no pension...
这样晚年会很辛苦
Tough way to spend your autumn years.
不过我敢说你收了不少回扣
Though I'm betting that you've been banking those kickbacks,
很可能私藏了不少钱吧
so you probably got a nice little piggy bank stashed away, right?
难以追查,但也不是全无可能
Difficult to trace but not impossible.
可以申请调阅你的银行纪录
Someone could request your bank records,
拿去和年薪比对
compare those to annual salaries,
调查继承遗产之类的
check for inheritance and stuff like that.
Hernando Mendoza需要你帮忙
Hernando Mendoza could use your help.
打给他的律师
Give his lawyer a call.
今天就打
Today.
你好
Hello.
我的老天爷,Rohr
Christ on a crutch, Rohr.
你差点害我心脏病发作
You nearly gave me a heart attack.
除了非法闯入,你还想被指控
You want to be charged for the murder of a federal officer
谋杀联邦官员吗
on top of breaking and entering?
不关车门实在挺蠢的
Well, it's kind of a pawn move leaving your car door open.
再说,见到精神导师不开心吗
Besides, you're not happy to see your mentor?
你不是我的精神导师
You are not my mentor.
你是我的折磨者
You are my tormentor.
而且你活着离开那家医院了
And you got out of the hospital alive.
对,准备好去打猎了
Yep. Ready to go hunting.
猎杀朝你开枪的那帮小丑
For the clowns who shot you.
对
Yep.
我猜你指望我协助你?
And I'm guessing you expect me to aid and assist.
在我看来…
Well, the way I see things...
你欠我一次人情
you owe me one.
我欠你一次人情?
I owe you one?
或是我欠你一次人情,何必计较呢
Or I owe you one. Why quibble?
重点是我这里的猛料
The point is, I got something juicy here
能让你的名字以超大字体见报
that's gonna put your name in billboard-size capital letters.
你的名字会更大
With your name even larger.
拜托,我还没给你指错过方向吧
Come on, have I steered you wrong yet?
“还没”就是让我最担心的
The 'yet' is what worries me.
很公平
Fair enough.
你先开车吧
Will you put this boat in drive?
我带你去,你到时再决定
I can show you, you can decide for yourself.
路上找间冬甩店
Let's find a Dunkin' on the way.
拜托,真的吗
Come on, really?
你从没读过《莫尔格街凶杀案》?
You never read 'The Murders in the Rue Morgue'?
没有
Nope.
史上第一本伟大的现代侦探小说
The first great modern detective story.
你能从爱伦坡的作品里学点东西
You could learn a thing or 2 from Edgar Allan Poe.
我要补充
Who, I might add,
他是在波士顿南查尔斯街出生的
was born right here in Boston over on Charles Street South.
这里靠边停
Pull over here.
兽医诊所?
A veterinary clinic?
你什么时候变得这么爱挖苦人
When did you become so sarcastic?
入乡随俗
When in Rome.
试着学学我的优点,好吗
Well, try taking after my good qualities, okay?
因为你很不擅长扮演混♥蛋♥
Because you stink at being a s**thead.
说到入乡随俗,这就是意大利人
Speaking of Rome, this is the clinic
需要街头医生时会光顾的诊所
where the Italians come when they need a street doctor.
这年头的黑♥手♥党♥需要紧急医疗时
The Mafia, such as the Mafia is these days,they got no better sense
than to seek emergency medical treatment
只知道找兽医
from a hack who deworms kittens.
该死的几内亚人
...guineas.
无意冒犯
No offense.
意大利和伊朗相距2000英里
Italy is 2,000 miles from Iran.
我也说过好几次
And, as I've said repeatedly,
我是在桑莫维出生的
I was born in Somerville.
我猜
Well, I'm guessing
朝我开枪的贱♥人♥就是被送来这
that this is where the jizz stain who shot me was taken.
好,我去看看
Okay. I'll go and check things out.
不…我去吧
No...I'll go.
那你找我来做什么
Then what the...am I doing here?
你是我的啦啦队
You're my cheering section.
Rohr?该死
Rohr?...
我以为联调局把你赶走了
I thought the Bureau had bounced you out.
可以说我起死回生了
Back from the dead, you might say,
不像这只贵宾狗
unlike this pooch.
这一周你有治过一位
This past week, did you treat a patient,
有枪伤的人类伤患吗
a human patient, for a gunshot wound?
根据医学道德,我不能…
Well, medical ethics will not allow me to...
少跟我来那套,你这人♥渣♥
Don't give me that s**t, you...fleabag.
协助罪犯是犯法的
Aiding and abetting a criminal is criminal.
如果我告诉你
If I tell you,
下一个躺在手术台上
I'm the next person laying on that table,
奄奄一息的人就是我了
gasping and breathing his last.
如果你保持沉默
And if you stay silent, you go to jail
你会因为无牌行医去坐牢
for practicing medicine without a license.
这家伙对你做了什么
What'd this guy do to you?
他朝我开枪…
He shot me...
然后我朝他开枪
before I shot him.
别闹了,给我名字
Now stop...around. Give me a name.
是哪个Angiulo兄弟雇杀手杀我
Who did the Angiulo Brothers hire to assassinate me?
我完全不知道什么暗♥杀♥的事
Look, I don't know anything about any assassinations.
好,我可能帮某人包扎了绷带
Okay, I may have bandaged up somebody.
名字,给我名字
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表