剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
这种塑胶都挡不住棍子
this plastic isn't stopping a rod.
你能跟我说些什么
You can give me something.
我刚说了
I just did.
任何工人都会跟职业安全卫生署说
Any of these workers would tell OSHA
这个工地有很多问题
that this site has problems.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
Correa先生
Mr Correa.
(洁净针头救人性命)
(加入义工协助安全针头交换计划)
给你
There you go.
你需要洁净针头吗
Do you need clean gear?
我女儿有参加戒酒互助会
Hey, my daughter's in N.A.
她戒酒快18个月了,滴酒不沾
Yeah, she's almost 18 months clean and sober.
我没有脏物件能跟你换
I don't have any dirties to trade you.
没关系
No, that's okay.
你用完后
When you're done with these,
拿回来放进红色桶子
just bring 'em back and put 'em in the red bin.
谢谢
Thanks.
我女儿说羞耻无济于事
My daughter says that the shame doesn't help.
她有你真幸运
Lucky her for having you.
但你来到这里就表示你真的在乎
But you being here shows that you, you really care.
谢谢
Thank you.
Doyle神父
Father Doyle.
叫我Diarmuid Diarmuid
Oh, Diarmuid. -Diarmuid.
对
Right.
想喝茶吗 不了,谢谢
You fancy a tea? -No, thanks.
刚刚和你聊天的那女孩…
That girl you were talking to...
我无意刺探
You know, I don't mean to pry,
但我想我总是这么做
but I guess I always do.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她是我邻居的女儿
She's the daughter of a neighbor of mine.
在不透露她的私事的情况下
Without betraying her confidence,
我想她会没事的
I think she will be.
她只是需要有个人告诉她
She just needed someone to say that
感到困惑是正常的
feeling confused is all right.
身为一个时常感到困惑的人
Well, as someone who's constantly confused,
听到这句话我很高兴
I'm very happy to hear that.
有时困惑只是披着羊皮的恐惧
Sometimes confusion is just fear in sheep's clothing.
你已经决定不见你♥爸♥爸了吗
Have you definitely decided not to see your dad?
我希望他主动想见我
I want him to want to see me.
也许他想
Well, maybe he does.
不,聪明的罪犯不会回到犯罪现场
No. Smart criminals don't return to the scene of the crime.
他抛弃了我妈妈和我
He deserted my mother and me.
让我们互相撕裂
You know, leaving us to just tear each other down.
不过谢谢
Thanks anyway,
谢谢关心,神父
for asking, Father.
Caysen 你好
Caysen. -Hey.
我就知道你还在办公室
Knew you'd still be in the office.
瞧是谁在说话
Look who's talking.
两个州以外的你还无法下班
2 states away, you can't clock out.
我认罪
Guilty.
Dunleavy和内务部那边
So, hey, man, how'd things go
情况怎么了
with Dunleavy and Internal Affairs?
Chris?
Chris?
他走出审讯室时
He walked out of the interrogation
看起来像圆♥满♥结局
looking like he got a happy ending.
你父亲怎么了
How's your father?
我一直自问…
You know, I... I keep asking myself, like,
是什么让某些警♥察♥
what is it, what is the thing that makes some cops
即使知道同事做错了
still defend the blue line even when they know
仍会替同事说话
their colleague's in the wrong?
到底是什么?权势薰心?
Like, what is it? Like, a power trip?
暴民心态吗?还是…
Is it mob mentality? What, like...
如果你一周前问我对警♥察♥的忠诚度
If you'd asked me a week ago about blue loyalty,
我会跟你站在同一阵线
I'd have been right there with you,
准备烧毁整个警局
ready to burn down the whole department,
但最近我觉得自己就像个
but lately, feels like I'm the crazy...
戴着锡帽的神经病
wearing a tinfoil hat.
你该好好休息,好吗
Hey, man, you should get some rest, all right?
你听起来不大好 好
You don't sound too good. -Yeah. All right.
你好
Hey.
Milani探员,对吧
Agent Milani, right?
Ramin Milani,我是Jackie Rohr
Ramin Milani. Jackie Rohr.
我就觉得我认得你的脸
I knew I recognized your face.
这就是因为和联邦检控官上♥床♥
This is the agent who got fired
害她吸可♥卡♥因♥陷入昏迷
for banging a U.S. Attorney
而被解雇的那个探员
and sending her into a cocaine coma.
首先,我是辞职
Well, first, I quit.
第二,我就是那个
Second, I'm also the agent who's responsible
打垮查尔斯顿银行抢劫案帮派
for bringing down that Charlestown bank heist gang
和Angiulo兄弟的探员,所以…
and the Angiulo Brothers, so...
陈年往事了 你是哪位
Ancient history. -And you are?
Zhang Wu 老天爷
Zhang Wu. -Jesus...Christ.
联调局怎么了
What happened to the Bureau?
联调局何时变成“联♥合♥国♥”了
When did the FBI become 'We Are the World'?
那份宣誓书还有一堆工作要处理
I got a mountain of work on that affidavit.
我要点餐了
I'm gonna order.
你如今在查什么案
Hey, what case you working on?
机密资料
Classified.
过来…
Hey, come here, come here.
我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
过来…
Come here, come here.
我那些旧案件你处理到哪里了
Hey. Where you at with my old cases?
Trent Heinke和那个
What's going on with Trent Heinke
次按保险庞氏骗局怎么样了
and that subprime insurance Ponzi scheme?
那是酸甜探员在处理的宣誓书吗
Is that the affidavit Agent Sweet and Sour's working on?
真好笑
That's funny.
我有个叔叔跟你一样
I had an uncle like you.
总是想什么就说什么
Used to say whatever came into his head.
原来他得了阿兹海默症
Turned out, he had Alzheimer's.
你想过为什么你们这种人♥渣♥
You ever wonder why your breed of s**thead
越来越少了吗
is dying out?
好,很公平
Okay. Fair enough.
说吧,那份宣誓书是用来做什么的
But, come on, what's the affidavit for?
像Wu说的,是机密
Like Wu said, classified.
我只希望你们不会想针对
Well, I sure as s**t hope you're not trying
Heinke的住家和办公室申请搜查令
to get a search warrant for Heinke's home and office.
为什么
Why wouldn't we?
那些文件早就烧毁了,相信我
That paper trail's long-burnt, trust me.
如果你去找地方法官
If you go to the magistrate,
结果空手而回,你们会的
come out empty-handed, which you will,
你们老板会把你们拖进柴房♥
your boss is gonna drag your a** into the woodshed.
Heinke很清楚自己在做什么
See, Heinke knows what the...he's doing.
他很清楚证券交易委员会的能耐
He knows the power of the SEC.
他十年前就冻结资产了
He froze his assets, like, 10 years back,
这表示他极不可能
which means there's a whore's chance in heaven that he's left
把他揩到那些不必报税的钱
whatever he's been skimming, tax-free,
藏在家里
lying around his house.
如果想… 找出他把钱放哪里
Now, if you were to... -Find where the money's moving,
就要把盗用公♥款♥的明确证据
give the magistrate clear evidence of embezzlement,
消费纪录宣誓书交给地方法官
affidavits for consumer records...
然后… 然后一路查出诈骗证据
And... -and work up to fraud.
没错
There you go.
给了你甜头,你也该回报我吧
So, one good turn deserves another.
你认识市立停尸间的人吗
You know anybody at the city morgue?
Carol,我不知… 你来做什么
Carol, I can't begin... -Why are you here?
我先生为什么死了
Why is my husband...dead?
为什么他死了,你却还活着
Why is he dead, and you're still alive?
老兄
Man...
爸爸爱那张椅子爱成那样
the way Dad protected that chair,
你会以为他和椅子有一腿
you would've thought they were having an affair with it.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表