剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Time we draw a circle around his life,
深入了解他的过去
do a deep dive into his past,
追踪他引爆♥炸♥弹当天做过的事
track the events of the day he set off the bomb.
Lucy Chan是我最好的室友
Lucy Chan was the best roommate I ever had.
她从来不会说人闲话,包括我
She never gossiped about anyone. Not me.
甚至她自己
I mean, not even herself.
她没有提及
And she didn't mention the name of the man
她和哪个男人过夜吗
she'd spent the night with?
没有
No.
只说他的大宅很宏伟
Only that his mansion was spectacular.
和他妻子当时也在屋内
And that his wife was in the house at the time.
但Lucy…
But...Lucy couldn't actually...
记不起其他的事
she couldn't actually remember much else.
第二天她就退学了?
And the next day she left school?
是,Lucy说她要回匹兹堡
Yeah, Lucy said that she was headed back to Pittsburgh.
她的父母应该住在那里
I think that's where her parents live.
我想…等等
I think it...wait a second.
其实是普拉茨堡…
No, actually, Plattsburgh they're...
不是,是匹兹菲尔德
No, Pittsfield.
好的
Yeah, all right.
你自此没有她的消息?
And you hadn't heard from her since?
连明信片也没有
Not even a postcard.
好的
All right.
你认识这些女子吗
Do you know, any of these women?
这是Angela Hicks
This is Angela Hicks,
Bette Williams
Bette Williams,
Irina Zhevakin
Irina Zhevakin,
Dominique Zanghi
Dominique Zanghi...
你认识Dominique?
You know Dominique?
不认识,对不起
No, sorry.
我从未见过死尸
I've never a dead body before.
谢谢,Malatesta女士
Thank you, Ms Malatesta.
你帮了我很多
You've been very helpful.
是吗
Have I?
Siobhan?
Siobhan?
我们都知道
We all know you were one of the shining stars
你是Rawls与Goodwin的明星
at Rawls and Goodwin.
虽然新闻这么说,但你没有被解雇
That, despite what was on the news, you weren't fired,
也肯定不是因为精神不稳定
certainly not for mental instability.
这是力咸工业的谎言
A lie invented by Needham Industries.
但情况对我们不利
But the spin is working against us,
令Mendoza家的案件越来越危险
putting the Mendoza family's case in escalating jeopardy.
力咸工业耍的手段
Needham Industries is playing one
是最古老的把戏之一
of the oldest tricks in the book.
阁楼上的歇斯底里女人
The hysterical woman in the attic.
直接出自《简爱》
Straight out of Jane Eyre.
我们不应在这种压力下屈服
We shouldn't cave to such pressure.
也不应该因为自尊心
Nor should ego sabotage
而破坏我们可以胜出的官司
an important lawsuit which we could win.
所以我现在是负累?
So I'm the liability now?
在公众的眼中,是的
In the public's eyes, yes.
想办法重新构思陈述
Find a way to reframe the narrative.
我最不希望要你放弃本案
The last thing I want to do is take you off the case.
妈妈
Oh, Ma.
你来探Jackie?
What, you came here to see Jackie?
不是出于尊重
Not out of respect.
我去圣西西利亚堂途中
I've been on my knees to St Cecilia,
一直祈求那个常说粗口的混♥蛋♥会死
praying that this'll be the end of that foul-mouthed prick.
你正在贬低我的爸爸
That's my dad you're disparaging.
你看
Oh. Look at this.
大学女生说出高深的词
The college girl with the 3-cent word.
“贬低”
'Disparaging.'
我帮你加咖啡
I'm gonna go get you some coffee.
谢谢 我也想…
Oh, thanks. -And I would offer
买♥♥一杯给你
to buy you one, too,
但希望你不会逗留太久
but hopefully you won't be here that long.
我早叫你不要送她去纽约
I told you not to send her to New York.
我早说过她会变成不感恩的贱女人
I told you she'd turn into an ungrateful witch.
不,你是真正的慈良之泉,妈妈
No, you're a real fountain of kindness, Ma.
亏你有脸说别人
Look who's talking.
听说你殴打了你的爸爸
I heard you smacked your father good and hard.
是
Oh, yeah.
我甚至不知道当时在做什么
I don't even know what I was doing.
Joe终于罪有应得
Joe finally got what he deserved.
我说不出我有多少次
I can't tell you the number of times
想打那个混♥蛋♥
I wanted to hit the bastard.
我从来没有勇气
I never had the courage.
我没有发言权
I had no voice.
我从来不觉得你没有发声
You never really struck me as voiceless.
这只证明你什么都不知道
Which only proves you don't know s**t.
是的
Oh. Yeah, well,
知道吗?我爸爸一直
hey, do you know, my father's been shacking up
和一个叫Eve的女人同居
with a woman named Eve?
不出奇
No surprises there.
我从另一个女人身边抢走了Joe
I stole Joe from another woman.
另一个女人从我身边抢走了Joe
Another woman stole Joe from me.
这个不是
No, not this one.
她太年轻了
She's too young.
一定也抛弃了第三任妻子
Must've dumped the third wife, too.
等等,妈妈,什么
Well, hold up, Ma. What?
第三任妻子?
Third wife?
你之前还有另一任妻子? 是
There was a wife before you? -Sure.
Joe Congemi有很多你不知道的事
There's plenty about Joe Congemi you aren't aware of.
例如什么
Well, like what?
如果Jackie死去
If Jackie dies,
我会搬回来住
I'm moving back into the house.
天啊,如果Jackie死了
Oh, Jesus. If Jackie...dies,
整间屋都是你的了,知道吗
you can have the whole...house, okay?
我还有什么不知道的
What else don't I know?
Joe有一个儿子
Joe has a son.
我…
I...
我有个兄弟?
So I have a brother?
同父异母兄弟,我要强调同父异母
A half brother. Let me stress the 'half.'
这已是过去,我一直没有告诉你
Capital 'H.' I never told you
因为我知道你会尝试联络他
'cause I knew you'd try to connect with him.
但相信我
But trust me,
你不会想叫这个人做兄弟
you don't want to call this guy your brother.
不应由我自己判断吗
Well, shouldn't I be the judge of that?
你的判断就和你的个性一样
Well, your judgment is like your personality.
水准以下
Substandard.
而且我想要回我的房♥子
And I want my...house back.
死了两个人
2 people are dead.
希望他们不是因我而死
I just hope they're not dead because of me.
炸毁堕胎诊所的人并不是你
You didn't blow up the abortion clinic.
是你未婚夫
Your fiance did.
我早该知道会发生这种事
I should've seen this coming.
“早该”是一条弯弯曲曲的街
'Should've' is a crooked street.
你可能在转角中迷失方向
You can get lost in the twists and turns.
谈谈你和Wesley Hartman吧
Tell us about you and Wesley Hartman.
不用急,我们有整天时间
No need to rush. We have all day.
我们拍拖接近一年
We dated close to a year,
一切都很正常
and everything was normal.
然后我发现自己怀孕了
Then I found out I was pregnant.
情况就开始恶化?
So, things start to spiral?
是
Yes.
我们争执
We bicker.
我们推撞
We shove.
他对我呼之则来,挥之则去
He tells me when to come and go.
在这样的情况下
I mean, there's no way I can have a baby
我不可能生孩子
in a situation like this.
或者和他生孩子
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表