剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Okay. All right... -Okay.
对Xavier友善点
And, hey...Just be nice to Xavier.
我爱你,爸爸
Love you, Dad.
好的,甜心…
All right, sweetheart. All right.
再见
Bye.
(Griffin医生请去小教堂)
(Dr Griffin to the chapel.)
(Griffin医生请去小教堂)
(Dr Griffin to the chapel.)
我从未入过医院
Well, I never been in a hospital before.
我是说…不是作为病人
I mean...I mean, not as a...as a patient.
就算我手臂折断了也是
Even when I broke my arm.
我当时还是小孩
I was a little kid,
我以为我会飞
and I thought I was gonna...fly.
糟糕,你很爱说话
Oh, no. You're a talker.
你好,我是来见Malcolm女士的
Hello. I'm here to see a Ms Malcolm.
我是Siobhan… 我知道你是谁
I'm Siobhan... -I know who you are.
我们都知道你是谁
We all know who you are.
让她进来
Let her in.
谢谢 不要谢我
Thank you. -Don't thank me yet.
你知道我憎恨你多久吗
Do you know how long I've hated you?
你知道我想你受害多久吗
You know how long I've wished harm on you,
这完全违背我从小所受的教育
which goes against the very fabric of how I was raised?
所以不要因为我有礼貌而感谢我
So don't thank me for being courteous.
我是来道歉的
I'm here to say that I'm sorry.
你迟得太多了
You're a lifetime too late.
意外发生之前,我们很幸福
Before the accident, we were blessed.
这个家充满欢乐
This house was full of fun.
Taylor像篮球一样蹦蹦跳
Taylor bouncing around like a basketball.
事发之后,我向上主祈求
After, I prayed for God to release him
他可以从肉身得到解脱
from the bondage of his body.
Malcolm女士,我想赔偿你们…
Ms Malcolm, I'd like to offer you compensation for
我应该怎样以金钱量化
How am I supposed to put a dollar sign
我无法和丈夫跳舞已有15年
on the fact that I haven't danced with my husband in 15 years?
对不起
Sorry.
很对不起…
I'm so sorry...
很对不起…
I'm so sorry...
你也是时候现身了
It's about time you showed up.
我几小时前打了给你
I called you, like, hours ago.
真希望我有带相机
I wish I had my camera.
这些曲奇看来很美味
These cookies look delicious.
我可以吃吗
May I?
我祖父母一定会以我为耻,Jackie
My grandparents would be ashamed of me, Jackie.
我破坏了伊朗传统
I'm breaking with Iranian custom,
空手而来
coming here empty-handed.
如果你带来Bette Williams的消息
Well, if you come bringing news of Bette Williams,
就不是空手而来
you're not empty-handed.
我们认真搜索整个城市
We're scouring the city,
她在大学常去的地方也无收获
all her college haunts, and coming up empty.
继续寻找
Yeah, keep looking.
我的直觉是她就在附近
My hunch is, she's not as far as she is near.
另一件事呢
What about the other thing?
仍然在生的Angiulo兄弟
None of the Angiulo Brothers, the ones who are still alive,
没有一个逃狱或保释
have escaped prison or been paroled.
我见到Donato
I saw Donato.
在黑暗中,我们会眼花
In the dark, our eyes play tricks.
你突然做了眼科医生?
Oh, suddenly, you're an ophthalmologist?
听我说,一定是他们派人来射我
Listen, they must've sent one of their guys to shoot me.
面对现实吧
Let's face the facts.
他们是因为我而入狱
I'm the reason that they're in prison.
而且西西里人有仇必报
Plus, Sicilians are revengeful people.
我知道的,我老婆是西西里人
I know. I'm married to one.
Jackie,我和你都知道
Jackie, you and I both know
有组织犯罪控制法已了结
RICO put an end
波士顿的黑♥手♥党♥
to the Mafia in Boston.
已经一个不留
There's no one left.
在某处一定有笨蛋
There's got to be some punk
想令帮会东山再起
somewhere that wants to bring the mob back.
好吧,我会四处打探
All right. I'll ask around.
要多一件曲奇在路上吃 好…
One more cookie for the road. -Yeah...
谢谢
Thank you.
我就知道我认得你
I knew I recognized your face.
你以前经常上电视
You used to be on TV all the time.
表现得像大人物一样
Acting like a big shot,
谈论你破获的案件
talking about crimes you solved.
例如装甲车劫案
Like that armored heist.
没错,是我
Yeah, that's me.
你应该剃掉愚蠢的小胡子
You ought to shave that stupid mustache.
继续看你的杂♥志♥吧
Read your...magazine.
Letitia
Letitia.
灯塔山没有你就不一样了
Beacon Hill is not the same without you,
Jackie Rohr
Jackie Rohr.
或者那是好事
Oh, well, maybe that's a good thing.
这间房♥可能用得着白鼠尾草
This room could do with a little white sage.
Jackie,负能量会拖累你
Negative energy will bring you down, Jackie.
我想你好起来
I prefer you up.
我是来令你好起来的
I'm here to make you feel better.
你是一般的白衣天使
Oh, you're a regular Flo Nightingale.
Dryden太太,她是我太太Jennifer
Mrs Dryden, this is my wife Jennifer.
Jen,她是Dryden太太
Jen, this is Mrs Dryden.
我经常听到关于你的事
I have heard so much about you.
你丈夫经常提起你
Your husband brings you up all the time.
很奇怪,他从来没有提起你
Odd. Yeah, he never says a word about you.
Jackie在我们家工作,实在很棒
Fabulous having Jackie at our place.
Jen,Dryden太太正要离开
Jen, Mrs Dryden was just leaving.
是吗
Was I?
或者我逗留得太久了
Well, perhaps I have outstayed my welcome.
不…亲爱的,请…
No...hon. No, please...
请自便
Make yourself at home.
我很高兴听见我丈夫
Yeah, I'm very happy to hear my husband's
提供这么好的服务
been rendering such wonderful service.
他还在联调局工作时
Yeah, with his badge,
Jackie一无是处,但有目标
Jackie's a good-for-nothing but with purpose.
离开联调局后
No, without that badge.
Jackie只剩一无是处
Jackie's just good-for-nothing.
Jen,别这样,Jennifer
Jen. Come on. Jennifer.
秘密
Secrets.
我一家都是秘密
You know, my whole family's all about secrets.
Benny故态复萌
I mean, Benny falls off the wagon.
她没事
She's okay.
但她不想让Jackie知道
But, you know, she doesn't want Jackie to know.
然后我妈妈在医院出现
And then my ma, she shows up at the hospital
说我有个同父异母的兄弟
and she tells me that I have a half brother.
是…我一直不知道有他的存在
Yeah...a whole other person that I didn't even know existed.
天啊
Oh, my God.
可恶,你知道吗
Yeah, well... ...You know what?
我也有秘密
I got secrets, too.
是
Yeah.
Doyle神父?
Father Doyle?
他吻过我
He kissed me.
什么 是,我是说…
What? -Yeah. I mean, I...
我永远不能告诉Jackie
I could never tell Jackie.
他会大发雷霆
I mean, he would freakin' explode.
知道吗?忘记有关那个吻的一切
You know, okay, forget I said anything about the kiss.
好的…
Okay...
你的同父异母兄弟呢
Well, what about this half brother of yours?
你会去找他吗
You gonna reach out to him?
不,我不知道
No. I don't know.
有时你去寻找鬼魂
I mean, sometimes you go looking for ghosts,
却找到恶魔
you end up finding demons.
有兄弟是好事
Having a brother's nice.
我有四个兄弟
You know, I've got 4.
他们是上天的恩赐
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表