剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
(Jenny Rohr突然)
(和疏远及侵犯过她的爸爸见面)
(她被自己的暴♥力♥反应吓到)
(她没把这件事告诉Jackie)
Jennifer
Jennifer,
看到这个老地方真是太棒了
it is great to see the old place.
贱♥人♥ Jenny…
Son of a bitch! -Jenny...
滚出去
Get out!
(Jackie找到Sinclair Dryden)
(失踪的女儿Victoria)
(并怀疑她朋友Dominique的死)
(和他的雇主有关)
我是来找线索证明我父亲
I came looking for clues to prove
在Dominique过世当晚来找过她
that my father was with Dominique the night she died.
你找到什么了吗
You find anything?
一支1963年拉菲堡红酒空瓶
An empty bottle of 1963 Lafite Rothschild.
Dominique根本不可能买♥♥得起
Dominique could've never afforded that.
(Siobhan Quays为在大挖掘工地)
(受重伤的Hernando Mendoza争取)
(同时要面对自己的创伤与失去)
Hernando Mendoza替你们
Hernando Mendoza was injured
进行大挖掘工程时受伤了
working on the Big Dig for you.
我想我们谈完了
I think we're done.
不准碰我
Don't you...touch me.
不准碰我
Don't you...dare.
(Chris Caysen被警♥察♥同事孤立)
(他相信Rick Dunleavy警官)
(蓄意杀害Russ Wallace警官)
Dunleavy
Dunleavy.
别想逍遥法外
You're not getting away with this.
去死吧,人♥渣♥
...you, cocksucker.
(Decourcy Ward因爸爸的死崩溃)
(带着复杂的心情回到波士顿)
你得醒来了
You need to wake up.
你不可能让波士顿再也无罪无恶
You're not gonna absolve Boston of its sin and vice.
你最初之所以想这么做
And the only reason you aspire to
只有一个原因
in the first place
因为它让你不必思考自己的事
is because it distracts you from yourself.
早
Morning.
Guy Dan想找我们俩谈
Guy Dan wants to speak with us both.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
我才刚到
I just got here.
告诉你,我们该庆幸
I'm telling you, we're lucky working for a guy
替Sinclair Dryden这种人做事
like Sinclair Dryden.
他是波士顿联调局特别探员主管时
When he was the SAC of the Boston Bureau,
尽管他家这么富有
despite coming from all this...money,
但从未跟我摆过架子
he never once pulled any of that la-di-da s**t with me.
就是他批准我窃听
He was the one that gave me the go-ahead to bug
Angiulo七兄弟在北区的总部
the 7 Angiulo brothers in the North End headquarters.
我简直不敢相信窃听到了什么
I couldn't...believe what I was hearing over that wire.
他们炫耀自己杀掉20个爱尔兰黑帮
They're bragging about wasting, like, 20 Irish mobsters.
我简直像中头奖
It's like I hit the...lottery.
Angiulo兄弟之一出狱后会怎么样
What happens when one of the Angiulo brothers goes free?
他们不会来找你算帐吗
Won't they come after you?
我听说意大利人很记仇
I hear the Italians have a long and lethal memory.
你走出一间餐厅
You step out of a restaurant,
打个嗝…
burping up a steak...
然后就被杀
and bang.
我吓到你了吗
What, I scare you?
我才不相信你
I don't...believe you.
这根本是鬼扯
This is...bulls**t.
天堂里的麻烦
Trouble in paradise.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的想像力也太病态了
You know, you got a morbid...imagination,
混♥蛋♥
Badcock.
真不敢相信 Victoria
I can't believe you. -Victoria...
三个月?
3 months?
我不想去伦敦三个月
I don't want to go to London for 3...months.
如果你听我的话,学了外语
Well, if you'd listened to me and studied another language,
也许就有其他选择
you might have some options.
至少在英国,你懂得问厕所在哪里
At least in England, you'll know how to ask for a bathroom.
你不必因为内疚得不敢直视我
You don't have to send me across the goddamn ocean
就把我送到海洋的另一端
just because you're too guilty to look me in the eye.
好,听着,Victoria
All right, look, Victoria...
Letitia和我都觉得Dominique很棒
Letitia and I both think that Dominique was a lovely girl,
我们知道她的死令你很难受
and we understand that her death is difficult for you.
去国外读书能让你远离
Studying abroad is gonna give you some distance
痛苦与困惑
from the pain and confusion.
我不觉得困惑
I'm not confused.
我很清楚情况
I understand the situation perfectly.
若你想把我送走
If you try to send me away,
我就去找警方谈
I'll talk to the police.
谈什么?我吗
About what? Me?
没什么好说
There's nothing to say.
我有
Yes, there is.
Dominique用药过量那晚
You were with Dominique
你和她在一起
the night she OD'd.
你吃药了吗
Have you taken your medication?
去我的药
...my medication.
Jackie,进来
Jackie, get in here.
Jackie今天下午会送你去洛根机场
Jackie will take you to Logan this afternoon.
等等,今天?
Wait, today?
你想的话,我能请女佣帮你收拾
If you wish, I can have the maid pack for you.
什么?不要,去你们的
What? No. ...you both.
你这个叫别人帮你做脏活的人去死
...you for having other people do your dirty work,
你的女仆和保安去死
...your maids and your security detail,
去你的瑞典健身球
...your Swedish exercise ball
还有那愚蠢的紧身衣
and your...stupid leotard.
去你们的,直到永远,阿们
...you both, forever and ever, amen!
“在愤怒时发言”
'Speak when you're angry,'
“你将说出最后悔的精彩言论”
'and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.'
Ambrose Bierce?
Ambrose Bierce?
不,很多人都这么想
No, a lot of people think that,
但其实是Groucho Marx说的
but it's Groucho Marx, actually.
你好,爸
Hello, Dad.
你好吗
How are you?
有那么难吗
Was that so hard?
什么?妈
What, Ma?
没什么,我只是…
Nothing. I was just...
在自言自语
Talking to yourself.
你要发疯了吗
You going crazy on me?
你读大学前在家吃的最后一顿晚餐
Your last dinner at home before college.
我要做所有你最爱的菜式
I am gonna make you all your favorites.
千层面,还有蒜蓉包
Lasagna. Yeah, and garlic bread.
妈,怎么了
Ma, what's going on?
你看来很紧张 我才没有
You seem nervous. -No, I'm not nervous.
你知道吗?是兴奋
You know? Excited.
对,我们要去纽约市了
Yeah, we're going to New York City.
是啊
Yeah.
(Where people ride
in a hole in the ground)
(Where people ride in a hole in the ground)
(New York, New York,
it's a wonderful town)
(New York, New York, it's a wonderful town)
妈,是因为我要走了吗
Ma, is this because I'm leaving?
是,也不是
Yes and no.
说“不是”的部分吧
Let's hear the 'no' part.
别跟你♥爸♥爸说,但…
Look, don't tell your father, but...
我见到我爸了
I saw my dad.
天啊 是
Holy s**t. -Yeah.
再次和他近距离相处
Being near him again,
我能清楚听到我的心跳声
I felt like my heart was beating right between my ears.
现在也是
It's happening again right now.
我想像那一刻好几年
I had imagined that moment for years.
在我心里,我总是表现得很高尚
And in my mind, I always took the high road.
但Benny,我对他发狂了
But Benny, I...went crazy on him.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我什么都没说
No, I didn't...
我推他、打他,我…
I shoved him and I hit him. I...
我痛打一个老人
I beat up an old man.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表