剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
You miss the old job.
你想念在联调局的日子 胡说
You miss being in the FBI. -Bulls**t.
好…
Fine, okay.
随便你
Suit yourself.
给他一小时和儿子相处的时间
Just give him an hour with his son.
我是以检控官的身分提出请求
I'm asking as the prosecuting attorney.
谢谢,狱长
Thank you, Warden.
好…在第一次探视后
Yeah, all right, well, after the first visit,
我们来谈谈制定固定行程的事吧
let's talk about setting up a regular schedule.
好,我会的
All right, I'll do that.
再见
Goodbye.
你何时要让Whitaker受审
When are you taking Whitaker to trial?
等我做好准备
When and if I'm ready.
我一直在翻阅Plunkett警官
I've been digging into the case files
和Knoche警官的案件档案
of Officers Plunkett and Knoche.
有超过20份宣誓书
You know over 20 of their affidavits,
包括Whitaker案
including Whitaker's,
都是同一个线人签的
have been signed by the same CI?
Tex Kramer
Tex Kramer?
绝对有蹊跷
That's definitely hinky.
是
Yeah.
这个Kramer也许就是关键
Yeah, this guy Kramer, he might be the key.
好消息
Good news.
Nehemiah Powell现在正式入狱了
Nehemiah Powell is now officially incarcerated.
金登渔市要请我们吃龙虾放题
The Camden Fish Market is giving us all the free lobster we can eat.
恭喜?
Congratulations?
你的纪录很出色
You've got a great track record.
我只是想追上你
I'm simply playing catch-up.
我本想把这案件给你,Decourcy
I had intended to give this case to you, Decourcy,
但既然Blair运势正旺…
but since Blair's on a roll...
狂热分子炸掉一间堕胎诊所
Fanatic blew up an abortion clinic,
害死两个人
killed 2 people.
辩方声称他有精神分♥裂♥症
Defense is claiming he's schizophrenic.
精神健康是真正的问题
Mental health is a real problem.
我让这混♥蛋♥被判两个终身监禁前
I'll try to find some compassion before I toss this jerk
会试着稍微同情他
2 consecutive life sentences.
为什么我觉得
Why do I get the feeling
这是你们刻意安排的表演艺术
that you 2 staged this little piece of performance art?
你好,Pepe
Hello, Pepe.
你好,Quays女士
Hi, Miss Quays.
我和医生谈过了
I talked to the doctor.
她说没有什么变化?
She says there's been no change?
还没有
Not yet.
Timothy O'Brien
Timothy O'Brien?
我叫Siobhan Quays
My name is Siobhan Quays.
是Hernando Mendoza的律师
I am the attorney representing Hernando Mendoza.
能和你谈谈吗
May we talk?
抱歉,我没兴趣
Sorry, not interested.
Hernando受伤时,你在场吗
Were you on site when Hernando was injured?
请别把我牵扯进来
Please don't drag me into this.
你有小孩吗?O'Brien先生
Do you have kids, Mr O'Brien?
为什么?你也要跟踪他们吗
Why? You gonna stalk them too?
我看过工作日志了
I went through the shift logs.
你经常和Mendoza一起工作
You and Mendoza worked together often.
比多数工人频繁
More often than most crew members.
然后我查了你的资料
Then I looked you up
发现你们住在同一个社区
and I realized you 2 live in the same neighborhood.
对,我们是邻居
Yeah, we're neighbors.
他儿子Pepe请我来找你谈
His son Pepe, he asked me to come talk to you.
他觉得你会希望确保这种悲剧
Figured you'd want to make sure that a tragedy like this
不会再影响另一个家庭
won't happen to another family.
Pepe说的?
Pepe said that?
工会叫我们闭嘴
Union told us to keep quiet.
工会保证他们和力咸工业有诚意
Promised they and Needham Industries had every intention
好好补偿Mendoza一家
of making things right for the Mendozas.
你相信他们吗 工会领袖
You believe them? -The union leaders
每天会指派我们一份工作
assign us to do a job each day.
好吗?若我开口就会失业
Okay? I talk, I don't work.
对,我有小孩
And, yeah, I do have kids.
还很小,所以我需要赚钱
Babies, so I need the money.
有人威胁你吗
Has anyone threatened you?
他们不必威胁我
They don't have to.
我们都很清楚他们的能耐
We all know what they're capable of.
他们?他们是谁
They? Who's they?
我只有半小时午餐时间
I only get a half hour for lunch.
你好,Charles
Hey there, Charles.
Rohr
Rohr.
我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
Dominique Zanghi来吃晚饭那晚
The night Dominique Zanghi was having dinner here,
你有开车送她回家吗
did you drive her home?
有
Yes.
那是几点的事
What time was that?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
她有意识吗
Was she unconscious?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
好,三天后的晚上
Okay, 3 nights later,
你有送Dryden去Dominique家吗
did you drive Dryden to Dominique's apartment?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
就像列根和伊朗门事件
Like Reagan and Iran-Contra.
你去死吧,Jackie
Suck my...Jackie!
看到吗?所以我喜欢你,Chuck
See? That's what I like about you, Chuck.
你在压力下还是那么冷静
You're cool under pressure.
然后…
And...
给你
there you go.
一万美元
10,000 dollars.
这笔钱对我的竞选很有帮助
This'll give my campaign a real boost.
我想不到比你更好的
I can't think of anyone I'd rather have elected
麻萨诸塞州司法部长人选
attorney general of the Massachusetts Commonwealth.
如果我能怎么回报你
Well, if there's anything I can do in return,
尽管开口
don't hesitate to ask.
当然要合乎道德
Within ethical bounds, of course.
当然
Of course.
替我问候Letitia
Give my best to Letitia.
也替我问候Ruth
And mine to Ruth.
Rohr
Rohr.
我不知道地检会登门拜访
I didn't know DA's made house calls.
听说你在这里工作
I heard you were working here,
拍Sinclair马屁
licking Sinclair's a**.
照照镜子吧
Check the mirror.
你鼻子好像沾到啡色的东西了
Looks like you got a little brown on your nose yourself.
波士顿警局一位线人Tex Kramer
A BPD informer named Tex Kramer
签了一份宣誓书
signed an affidavit,
坚称是你卖♥♥海洛英给他的
swearing that you sold him heroin.
不,我不认识叫Tex或Kramer的人
Didn't happen. Don't know any Texes or Kramers.
我想也是
Yeah, I thought so.
Ward先生,你是否找狱长谈过
Mr Ward, did you talk to the warden
让我见儿子的事
about me seeing my boy?
我会确保你有和家人相处的时间
I'll make sure you get some time with your family.
每天
Every day
都要作出选择
is a choice.
这就是活着的价值
That's the value of living.
每刻都要做决定
Every moment is a decision.
继续悲伤或快乐
To stay sad or be happy.
辞职或更努力工作
To quit or work harder.
臣服于诱惑或做正确的事
To give into temptation or to do the right thing.
你以前不时会帮波士顿警局,对吧
You used to help the BPD from time to time, yeah?
提供重要情报给一些调查?
Supplied a few investigations with important information?
我对我的过去很坦白
I'm pretty open about my past,
但我真的不想回忆那部分的人生
but that part of my life is something I really don't like to revisit.
我了解
Yeah, understood.
Kramer先生,我不是来指控你什么
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表