剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
《堡垒》前情提要
你是要把我们母女俩丢在这里 然后跟他走吗
You're just gonna leave us here and go with him?
是时候了
It's time.
只要我们夺回那个箱子
We get this case back,
我就能确保你和亨德里克斯的安全 我只在乎这个
I get to keep you and Hendrix safe. That's all I care about.
我们被攻破了 箱子被偷了
We got breeched and the case was stolen.
是梅森凯恩干的
It was Mason Kane.
把箱子给我带来 把凯恩也带来
Bring me the case. And Kane.
开稳一点
Steady.
我很欣慰你活了下来
I'm so glad you pulled through.
我尤为擅长让堡垒的特工叛变
I'm exceptionally skilled at getting Citadel agents to turn.
你确实有过一个搭档
You did have a partner.
她叫纳迪亚辛赫
Her name was Nadia Sinh.
强强联手 你俩更是炙手可热
Together, you were hot stuff.
我觉得她死了
I think she's dead.
后盾开启中
Backstop commencing.
唯一能帮到我的人是一个堡垒间谍 但他们失去了记忆
The only person who can help me is a Citadel spy.
实在是抱歉
But they've lost their memories.
你是纳迪亚
- You're Nadia.
-并不是 -你跟我一样也是间谍
- No. - You were a spy like me.
-这是... -是你
That's... You.
把那个小药瓶注射进你的脖子里
That vial there, you inject it into your neck.
这样你的记忆就恢复了
It'll bring back your memories.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
纳迪亚辛赫
Nadia Sinh.
我以为梅森死了
I thought Mason was dead.
你记得了
You remember.
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
? Try not to get worried ?
? Try not to turn on to ?
? Problems that upset you ?
? Don't you know everything's all right ?
? Yes, everything's fine ?
? And we want you to sleep well tonight ?
? Let the world turn without you tonight ?
? If we try, we'll get by ?
? So forget all about us tonight ?
? Tonight, yes, everything's all right ?
? Sleep and I shall soothe you ?
? Calm you and anoint you ?
? Myrrh for your hot forehead...
准备好尝第二道菜了吗
Ready for seconds?
? Yes, everything's fine ?
? Close your eyes, close your eyes...
堡垒
第一季第三集
西班牙 卡塞雷斯
戴维克在X箱子里放了追踪器
Davik put a tracker in the X Case.
我已将其禁用
I disabled it.
他找不到我们这里来
He won't find us here.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是堡垒的安全屋
Citadel safe house.
以前我们有成百个这种安全屋
We used to have hundreds of them.
我们以前来过这里吗
You and I been here before?
来过一两次
Once or twice.
咱俩以前关系好吗
Were we close?
不算好吧
Not particularly.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
这个问题你已经不是第一次问我了
Not the first time you've asked me that.
来吧
Come on.
咬着这个
Bite this.
会很疼的
This will hurt.
我会温柔一点
- I'll be gentle.
-我感觉你根本不会温柔 -咬住
- I got a feeling you don't know how to be. - Bite.
取出来了
Got it.
疼死了
Damn it.
跟我聊聊她吧
So, tell me about her.
谁
Who?
你妻子
- Your wife.
艾比
Abby.
结婚多久了
- How long?
八年
- Eight years.
看来你是一分钟都没耽误啊
Wow. You didn't waste any time.
我们生了个姑娘 叫亨德里克斯
We have a daughter, Hendrix.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
跟我聊聊他吧
Tell me about him.
谁
Who?
梅森 他是什么样的人
Mason. Who was he?
没办法跟你说 我跟他关系没那么近
Couldn't tell you. We weren't that close.
纯粹是工作关系 从来没有私人交情
It was all about the job, never got personal.
从来没有
Never?
因为我什么都不记得了
'Cause I couldn't remember anything.
名字 家庭 出生地 全都不记得了
Not my name, my family, where I was from. I couldn't remember anything...
我只记得你
except you.
我最擅长给别人留下深刻的印象
I've been known to leave an impression.
咱俩以前是一对儿吗
Were we together?
从我记得的来看 感觉咱俩以前是一对儿
'Cause from what I remember it felt like we were.
你这个健忘症患者也好意思说
Says an amnesiac.
到底是吗
Were we?
我们在一起的时间很短暂 算不了什么
It was brief. It was nothing.
终成眷属
Lightning in a bottle?
说是"昙花一现"还差不多
Flash... in a pan.
犹他州 十年前
堡垒陷落之前
堡垒 美国总部
我们不是要开情况通报会吗
We having a briefing or what?
-他们迟到五分钟了 -"迟到五分钟"
They're running five behind. "Running five behind"?
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What?
-快说啊 兄弟 -不行
- Come on, man. - No.
你知道格雷斯讨厌我剧透她要说的话
You know how Grace hates it when I steal her thunder.
-怂包 -好吧
- Chickenshit. - All right.
但等她进来的时候 你一定要假装是第一次听到
But you have to pretend like you're hearing it for the first time when she comes in.
-我不一直是这样做的吗 -从来都不是
- Don't I always? - Almost never.
有话快说
Spit it out.
哈桑创造出了一种新病毒
Hasan has created a new virus.
未来几天内 他的团伙将在美国释放这种病毒
His syndicate's gonna release it in the U.S. within days.
这是一种人工改造的埃博拉病毒 它将会引发瘟疫
It's a manipulated strain of Ebola, and it'll cause a plague
这将是自中世纪黑暗时代以来 世人从未见过的场面
the likes of which the world hasn't seen since the Dark Ages.
好了 我们的情报显示 哈桑的团伙创造出了一种新病毒...
All right, we have intel that Hasan's syndicate has created a...
并计划未来几天内 在美国释放这种新病毒
A new virus he plans to release in the U.S. within days.
这是一种埃博拉病毒 将会引发瘟疫
A manipulated strain of Ebola, which would cause a plague
会造成自中世纪黑暗时代以来 世人从未见过的场面
the likes of which the world hasn't seen since the Dark Ages.
都是伯纳德告诉我的 我们比你们早五分钟
Bernard caught me up. We were running five ahead.
伯纳德 认真的吗
Seriously, Bernard?
我就是预先通报了一下 仅此而已
It was just a pre-briefing, that's all, nothing.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Such a dick.
情报证实 该病毒被储存在
Our intelligence confirms the virus is being stored in
厄尔布尔士山脉的一个研究机构中
an advanced research facility in the Alborz Mountains.
厄尔布尔士山脉 为什么就不能是 阿卡普尔科 伯利兹或伊比萨岛呢
Alborz Mountains. Why is it never Acapulco? Or Belize, or Ibiza?
她还没说上几句话呢
Come on. She's barely two seconds in
你就像斯塔特勒 和沃尔多夫一样质问她
and you're heckling her like Statler and Waldorf.
你们知道吧 就是《大青蛙布偶秀》里那俩老布偶
You know, the Muppets? The two old Muppets?
-我觉得你才是那个老布偶 -好吧
Yeah, I think you're the old Muppet, Bernard. - Okay.
总结一下 有个所向披靡的敌人 在坚不可摧的要塞里
- So, to recap, an impossible foe has an unthinkable virus
藏了个超乎想象的病毒 而我的任务是把它偷来
in an impenetrable fortress, and I'm gonna steal it.
我们新来的一级行动员将会到场 他们是卧底
Our newest Tier-One will be on-site. They've been working
把病毒放在了便于我们取回的位置
as a mole with Hasan and planted the virus for easy retrieval.
难点不在于怎么进去 而在于怎么出来
The hard part isn't getting in, it's getting out.
要塞有重兵把守 此外还有监控和导弹系统
There are heavily armed guards, surveillance and missile systems.
但你走运了 因为你还会有援军
Lucky for you, you'll have some help.
我们新来的特工将会协助你
Our newest agent will assist you.
让菜鸟协助我
A rookie's gonna assist me?
-我怎么认出他们 -到时候自然就知道了
- How will I know them? - Oh, you'll know.
伊朗 厄尔布尔士山脉 24小时后
耶
Yes!
拿到了高分
Got the high score.
阿尔法五分钟后撤离
Alpha is five minutes to exit.
-公爵 报告情况 -空中支援已入境
- Duke, status report? - Air support inbound.
收到
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表