剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
Don't say it's impossible. He wants you to say it's impossible.
不可能
It's impossible.
单说计算能力 需要新罕布♥什♥尔州 那么大的服务器场才能满足
The computational power alone would require a server farm the size of New Hampshire. Not to mention the fact that the source data-- which,
更不用说几乎是核心的源数据了
if I understand you correctly, is basically everything--
这将需要数千艾字节
that would entail thousands of exabytes of data.
需要整个马萨诸塞州 才能存得下那些二进制的数据
So I guess you could take over Massachusetts while you're at it to house all those ones and zeroes.
所以 除非 阿姆斯特丹的面♥积♥大幅增加
So, unless Amsterdam's gotten a whole lot bigger than I remember,
否则安德斯在完成奥兹钥匙之前 还有很长一段路要走
your boy Anders has a long way to go before he gets his Oz Key.
- 她挺聪明的 - 她比你聪明
She's smart. - Smarter than you.
- 但她错了 - 我没错
- But she's wrong. I'm not wrong.
你错了 但你确实很有说服力
You are, but you were convincing.
这也就是她很完美的原因
Which is what makes her perfect.
而且 她还有个双胞胎兄弟 就像安德斯一样
Plus... she has a twin brother. Just like Anders.
- 还有一个跟你一样的人 - 大卫
There's another one of you out there? - David.
- 你们关系近吗 - 一提他我就来气
- You close? - Hate him with a passion.
那看来你们关系很近
- Mm, so you're close.
形影不离
Inseparable.
- 而且我说对了 - 我可没那么说
- And I'm right. - I didn't say that.
虽然你从不承认 但我总是对的
Well, you never do, but I always am.
我以前在守誓者民兵组织当过卧底
I've been undercover before with the Oath Keepers.
当了多久
- How long for?
- 三个星期 - 三个星期
- Three weeks. Three weeks.
在卧底方面 纳迪亚在精英小队里教过你什么
What did Nadia teach you over in Bravo about going undercover?
她教我 当卧底的关键 是学会如何圆谎
She taught me that the key to being undercover is learning how to maintain the lie.
纳迪亚认为好间谍一定要擅长撒谎
Mm. Nadia thinks a great spy has to be a great liar.
- 确实是 - 不是的
- They do. - No.
优秀的间谍需要说真话
A great spy needs to tell the truth.
但首先 你必须要“消失”
But first, you have to disappear.
任务日:03
你需要做到照着镜子 觉得镜中的人与自己判若两人
You need to look in the mirror and see an entirely different person looking back.
阿姆斯特丹
你能在铁面酒吧找到安德斯
You'll find Anders at the Ironside Bar.
那里是他兄弟二人 共同经营的洗钱前沿阵地之一
It's one of the laundering fronts he runs with his brother.
看来你是一位工程师啊
We got an engineer over here. You must be a mad man,
你肯定是个疯子 我绝对会离你远点
I'm definitely staying away from you.
我叫安德斯
I'm Anders.
我叫布瑞尔
- Brielle.
布瑞尔
- Brielle.
别想方设法试图让他爱上你
Don't worry about making him fall in love with you.
而是你要爱上他
You need to fall in love with him.
找到他值得你爱的地方 这样才能感觉真实
Find things to love about him, so it'll feel real.
任务日:19
当卧底的时候不能撒谎
You can't lie when you're undercover.
安德斯和戴维克这种人 立马就能知道你在撒谎
Men like Anders and Davik will smell it
一旦被他们发现 他们会杀了你
from across the room. And if they do, they'll bury you alive.
要想让他们相信你的谎言
The only way they're gonna believe your lie
首先你自己要信
is if you do.
你跟他们所说的一切 都要成为你自认为的真话
Everything you tell them has to become your truth.
你要骗自己
You have to lie to yourself.
任务日:46
你的任务是 收集关于奥兹钥匙的所有情报
Your mission is to gather all intel on the Oz Key.
不惜任何代价
Do whatever it takes.
尽可能接近
Get as close as you can.
这曲子真好听 你在创作新歌♥
It's a beautiful melody. You creating a new song?
我在试着创作
I'm trying.
那你又在创作什么
What about you? What are you creating?
你看到我给那个东西 不断地写代码 重写代码了吗
You see me writing and rewriting the code for that thing.
那是什么
What is it?
这取决于你问谁
Depends on who you ask.
你想让它变成什么
What do you want it to be?
我只想要你
I just want you.
你已经拥有我了
You already have me.
最困难的部分在于 要牢记你为什么会在那里
The hardest part is gonna be remembering why you're there.
要牢记那不是你的人生
That it's not actually your life.
我会一直拴着你的
I will keep you tethered.
你每周都要跟我报平安 给我打电♥话♥
Every week you check in with me.
我会提醒你什么才是真实的
Call me. I will remind you what is real, what is true.
伦敦
我知道就在这里某个位置
I know it's back here somewhere.
我说过吧
Told you.
一点都不像个姑娘
Not very ladylike.
为什么现在说这个
Mm. Why start now?
你说服了德米特里
You had Dmitri convinced.
现在我们知道了希尔杰两兄弟 在维也纳跟谁合作
Now we know who the Silje brothers are working with in Vienna.
伦敦 维也纳
London. Vienna.
看来咱俩这段高质量的相处时光 要谢谢安德斯和戴维克了
I guess we have Anders and Davik to thank for all of this quality time together.
那你穿着这条漂亮裙子 我该谢谢谁
Who do I have to thank for this dress?
塞莱斯特难以自拔了
Celeste's in over her head.
她已经失联三个月了
She's been dark for three months.
没有报平安 也没有回应我的信♥号♥♥弹
No check-ins, no click-backs to any of my flares.
但是全面攻破
But a full breach? It's too soon.
有点太早了吧
You know what it's like on the inside.
你也知道打入内部是什么样的 可能有数不清的原因
There could be infinite reasons why she didn't check in.
如果是你去当卧底 我倒想看看这场好戏 可惜卧底是她
And if it were you in there I'd be willing to see how it plays out. But it's not you.
她跟我能力一样强
She's just as capable as I am.
这正是我所担心的
That's what I'm worried about.
卡特发现了一些异常情况
Carter picked up some anomalies.
什么异常情况
- What anomalies?
可能不严重 也可能极为严重
- Could be nothing. Could be everything.
我一直在调查她的背景
I've been digging deeper into her life.
她的双胞胎兄弟大卫 有严重的赌博问题
Her twin brother David, he's got a serious gambling problem.
严重到赌资涉及六位数
Six figures serious.
他躲起来了 有些危险的人正在找他
He's holed up somewhere because some very dangerous people are after him.
所以呢
So?
当心爱的人处于危险之中时 人们就会做蠢事
You and I both know that people do stupid things when the ones they love are on the line.
她可以高价卖♥♥掉奥兹钥匙
She can sell the Oz Key for a lot of money.
你这是在无中生有
You're seeing things that aren't there, Mason.
有消息称 戴维克正在找买♥♥家
There's chatter on the wire that Davik's looking for a buyer.
所以奥兹钥匙就算不能完全运转 但也差不多了
So it's safe to assume the Oz Key is close to, if not fully operational.
- 只是时间早晚的问题… - 太早了
It's only a matter of time before... - It's too soon.
我知道她是你的朋友 但如果奥兹钥匙被任何人拿到
- I know she's your friend but if anyone gets their hands on the Oz Key,
我们就无法掌控奥兹钥匙 也失去了限制他们能力的机会
any chance of holding them at bay, any chance of keeping their power in check is gone.
我要派遣特别行动队
I'm sending in an ops team.
在这地方放钱包 真奇怪
Odd place to store a purse.
安德斯肯定会很想你的
Anders is gonna miss you terribly.
我从特别行动队那里收到了最新情况
I just got an update from the ops team.
双方交火 我们有伤亡
Shots were exchanged and we've got casualties.
- 有多少 - 很多
- How many? - Enough.
天啊 塞莱斯特呢
Jesus. Celeste?
她还活着
She's alive.
被揍了 但还活着
Uh, beat up, but alive.
我们抓到了安德斯
We captured Anders,
戴维克不见了
Davik disappeared.
奥兹钥匙呢
The Oz Key?
行动队队长说他们没找到
Ops chief said they couldn't find it.
妈的
Fuck!
机密 她拿走了箱子
别提这件事 永远别提
还剩30秒
Thirty seconds out.
医疗舱就位 迎接伤员进入
Secure med bay for incoming.
医疗舱待命
Med bay's on standby.
把她放在第二审讯室
Put her in Interrogation Two.
那他呢
What about him?
稳定他的状态 让他能开口
Stabilize him well enough to talk.
是谁的责任
Who's on point?
是我
I am.
戴维克不见了 奥兹钥匙到底在哪
Davik's gone. And where the hell's the Oz Key?
我们着手去办
We'll get under it.
把事情处理好
Clean this up.
- 我想进审讯室 - 不行
- I want in the box. - No.
- 我不是在请求 - 你俩关系太近了
- I'm not asking your permission. - You're too close.
- 梅森 - 你俩关系太近了
- Mason. - You're too close.
开始录音
Begin recording.
这纯属胡闹
This is bullshit.
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表