剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
How about you try killing me with kindness? - Fuck me.
妈的
- Fuck me.
你是说 我以前是间谍
You're telling me I was a spy.
不然你以为 你为什么会完全没有踪迹
Why do you think there was no trace of you?
因为根本没有凯尔康罗伊
Because there is no Kyle Conroy.
说对了 朋友
- Bingo, my friend.
这是化名
- It's an alias.
是我给你起的化名之一
One of many I came up with for you.
我在取名字方面很有天赋 当然了 我天赋很多
I have a gift for names. I mean, I have many gifts.
那我身上的伤疤是枪伤 刀伤
And my scars, they're, what, bullet wounds, knife wounds?
有砍刀伤 弹片伤 甚至还有牡蛎刀导致的伤
Machete wounds, shrapnel wounds, oyster shucker wounds...
你受过无数种伤
the list is endless.
那我们是什么人 中♥央♥情报局 特种部队
So what were we? CIA? Special forces?
都不是 你以前的身份是神话
Nope. What you were was a myth.
你以前隶属于...堡垒
What you were was Citadel.
堡垒 你不是挺会取名字的吗
Citadel? I thought you had a gift for names.
自打间谍机构存在起 他们就不断挑起战争
For as long as they've been around, spy agencies have started wars,
刺杀世界领袖...
assassinated world leaders,
参议员中毒 俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥
...杀害无辜
killed innocents.
所以 一个世纪前 一群在法国的间谍
So, a century ago, a group of spies and friends recruited individuals
从世界各地招募了许多个人 共同创建了一个间谍机构
from around the world to create a spy organization
这一机构不忠于任何人 任何国家
loyal to no man and to no nation.
只忠于保护所有人的安全
Loyal only to the safety and security of all people.
你不会知道我们的存在
You wouldn't know we existed,
但在过去的百年间 我们帮助塑造了每一起重大事件
but we helped shape every major event for good in the past 100 years.
人♥质♥被解救
那我们是好人
We were the good guys.
我们是全球好人的最后一道防线
The last line of defense for good in the world.
但后来 八年前 我们被一个自己人出♥卖♥♥♥了
But then, eight years ago, we were double-crossed by one of our own,
一名身份未知的特工 拿走了堡垒所有间谍的名单
an unknown agent who took a list of all of Citadel's spies
并使其落入了坏人之手
and transferred it into the wrong hands.
他们当年想在那列火车上杀了我
They tried to kill me on that train.
八年来 我一直在寻找幸存者
I've been searching for eight years for survivors.
我以为只有一名堡垒间谍幸免于难
I thought that only one Citadel spy had survived.
幸运的是 这名堡垒间谍在所有人中脱颖而出
Luckily, this Citadel spy was head and shoulders above the rest.
他是该机构的技术天才 注定要像阿特拉斯一样背负全世界
The agency's tech genius. Destined to carry the world on his back like Atlas.
-千万别跟我说 -他的名字
Please don't tell me. - His name?
是你吗
- Is it you?
-天啊 -不
- Jesus Christ. - No.
确实是伯纳德奥立克
Bernard Orlick.
小心脚下
Watch your feet.
过来
Come here.
这就是我们的对手
This is who we're fighting against.
“曼提柯尔”
"Manticore"?
是他们干的
They did this?
八年前 在对堡垒的袭击中 曼提柯尔顺势而出
Manticore emerged eight years ago with the assault on Citadel,
当时他们谋害了数千名堡垒间谍
when they murdered thousands of Citadel spies.
曼提柯尔是由来自世界各地 八个最富有的家族共同创立的
Manticore was founded by eight of the wealthiest families
他们建立了自己的间谍网络 用来操纵全球事件
from around the world, who built their own spy network
以及积聚财富和权力
to manipulate world events and amass wealth and power.
随着堡垒被赶尽杀绝 我的技术落入他们之手
And with Citadel slaughtered and my tech in their hands,
他们大肆破坏
they wreaked havoc.
引发石油危机
Oil crises,
造成电网故障
grid failures,
挑起战争
catastrophic wars.
你带我们来不是为了确保我们的安全
You didn't bring us here to keep us safe.
我把你带过来是因为我需要你的帮助
I brought you here because I very much need your help.
需要梅森的帮助
Mason's help.
今天上午早些时候 装着我们所有机密的堡垒X箱子
Early this morning, Citadel's X Case, containing all our secrets,
被两名曼提柯尔特工偷走了
was stolen by two Manticore agents.
他们窃取的机密足以杀死数百万人
The kind of secrets that can murder millions of people
或劫持整个国家
or hold entire nations hostage.
现在 那两名特工正在赶往纽约 要拆开那个箱子
And now those two agents are on their way to New York to tear open that case.
如果他们得手了 曼提柯尔将在已有资源基础上
And if they succeed, Manticore will have, among other things,
进一步掌握 全球每个核武器的发射密♥码♥
all the codes to every nuclear weapon in the world.
借过
Excuse me.
所以 我需要你跟我一起去纽约
So I need you to come to New York with me
抢在曼提柯尔打开箱子之前 把它夺回来
and get that case before Manticore can open it.
我需要梅森凯恩
I need Mason Kane.
但我不是他
Well, I'm not him.
我只会执教少年棒球联盟
I coach Little League.
我觉得你在自己身上发现的梅森特质 远比你想到的更多
I think you'll find that there is a lot more of him in you than you realize.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
The fuck is wrong with you?
我的人回来了
There's my guy.
你的大脑可能不记得了 但身体是有记忆的
Your mind may not remember, but your body does.
毕竟你以前可是我们的头号♥间谍
I mean, you were our top spy, after all.
我曾是堡垒的头号♥间谍
I was Citadel's top spy?
也不算是最头号♥的间谍
Well, no, not really the top spy.
毕竟你还有个搭档
I mean, you did have a... a partner.
单打独斗 你俩都很厉害
I mean, alone, you two were... you know, you-you were amazing,
但强强联手 你俩更是炙手可热
but together, you were hot stuff.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
她叫纳迪亚辛格
Her name was Nadia Sinh.
你帮我夺回箱子 我就帮你回忆起你的身份
You help me get that case, I'll help you remember who you were
以及她生前的身份
and who she was.
生前的身份
Who she was?
堡垒被摧毁的那天 纳迪亚发出了求救信♥号♥♥
Nadia sent a Mayday call the day that Citadel fell.
之后 她就失联了
And then after that, she went dark.
我觉得她死了
I think she's dead.
如果曼提柯尔 拿到了那些核弹发射密♥码♥
If Manticore gets those nuclear codes,
我保证
I promise you,
他们会毫不犹豫地杀了你
they will not hesitate to kill you,
杀了艾比 杀了亨德里克斯
to kill Abby and to kill Hendrix.
你想救家人吗
You want to save your family?
那就跟我走
Come with me.
八年前
? Doing all right ?
? A little jiving on a Saturday night ?
? And come what may ?
? Gonna dance the day away ?
? The news is blue ? - ? The news is blue ?
? It has its own way to get to you ?
? Ooh ?
? What can I do? ? - ? What can I do? ?
? I'll never remember my time with you ?
? Driver's seat ?
? Ooh, driver's seat ?
? Yeah ?
? Doing all right ?
? Ooh ?
? A little jiving on a Saturday night ?
? Yeah ?
? And come what may ?
? Ooh ?
? Gonna dance the day away ?
? Yeah ?
? Driver's seat ?
? Ooh ?
? Driver's seat ?
? Yeah ?
? Jenny was sweet ?
? Ooh ? - ? There is no elite ?
? Yeah ?
? Pick up your feet ?
? Ooh ?
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表