剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
他们说是一个 极右翼的塞尔维亚恐怖组织
They said it was a far-right Serbian terror cell
引爆了两枚汽车炸♥弹♥ 罪魁祸首是一名男子 …
that set off two car bombs led by a man...
斯坦科维奇 我知道
Stankovic. I know.
几年前
A few years ago,
我在塞尔维亚遇到了一位前外交官 他有天晚上喝醉了 告诉我
I met a former diplomat in Serbia who, drunk one night,
那起惨剧的弹道报告显示 事故原因并不是汽车炸♥弹♥
tells me that the ballistics report from that awful day reveal that it wasn't a car bomb
摧毁那座建筑物的是三枚空中导弹
that destroyed that building but three air missiles.
斯坦科维奇 根本没有发动无人机空袭的资源
Stankovic didn't have the resources for drone strikes.
所以我深入调查了一下 不查不知道
So I looked a little deeper and, wouldn't you know,
堡垒和北约之间有一份公报
there was a communique between Citadel and NATO
公报指出 堡垒意图 对塞尔维亚恐怖组织发动空袭
stating Citadel's intent to launch air strikes on a Serbian terror cell.
但问题是 他们搞错了坐标
But the thing is, they had the wrong coordinates.
所以非但没有摧毁恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的大楼
So instead of decimating a terrorist's compound,
他们杀害了157名男人女人和孩子 全都是联♥合♥国♥工作人员
they killed 157 men, women, children and infants, all of them UN workers
- 及家人 - 他们不会这样吧
and their families. They wouldn't.
那你怎么解释那些文件和公函
Well, then how do you explain the documents, and missives, and confessions
而且堡垒供认 敲诈过北约 中♥央♥情报局 联♥合♥国♥
that Citadel blackmailed NATO, the CIA, the UN,
全都是为了掩盖爆♥炸♥事件
all to cover up the bombings.
他们早就知道 梅森
They knew, Mason.
所有人早就都知道
Everyone knew.
但这世界却让一个不受约束 毫无道德 凶残至极的间谍机构
And yet the world let an unchecked, amoral, murderous spy agency
带走了我的至爱 而且还逃脱了所有罪责
get away with taking the man I loved,
让我眼睁睁看着他和你 躺在另一个房♥间被活活烧死
for me to watch as he lay burning to death with you in the other room.
但你可以阻止堡垒 梅森
But you can stop it, Mason.
你能拿到堡垒的机密
You have access to Citadel's secrets.
用这些机密把堡垒曝光
Use it to bring Citadel into the light
最终要让他们为犯下的罪行承担责任
and finally hold them accountable for what they've done.
把堡垒的机密给我
Give me Citadel's secrets
我会把它们带到英国的高等法♥院♥
and I'll bring it to the high court in the UK
对堡垒的罪责和不法行为展开调查
to open an investigation into the crimes and misdemeanors of Citadel writ large.
我们终于可以为你父亲伸张正义 为你伸张正义
We can finally get justice for your father, for you.
还要让他们逍遥法外多少次
How many more times, Mason,
他们带走我们的至爱 我们还要继续无动于衷吗
are they gonna get away with taking the people we love before we do something?
我刚把名单转给你了
I've just transferred the list.
堡垒所有特工的真实身份和行踪
All Citadel agents, real identities, whereabouts.
把他们杀光
Take them out.
我们被陷害了 他们要把堡垒夷为平地
We were set up. They're burning Citadel to the ground.
我们被一个自己人出♥卖♥♥♥了
We were double-crossed by one of our own,
有人拿走了堡垒所有间谍的名单 并使其落入了坏人之手
who transferred the names of all the Citadel spies into the wrong hands.
伯纳德说过 堡垒的沦陷是内部出了叛徒
Bernard said the Citadel hit was an inside job.
有人叛变了 但他不知道那个人是谁
That someone turned but he didn't know who.
不知道那个人是谁
Didn't know who.
- 你从哪弄来的名单 - 梅森凯恩给我的
Where'd you get this? Mason Kane.
你想起来了吗
Do you remember?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
下一章 敬请期待
堡垒的间谍库
堡垒:戴安娜
堡垒间谍库将于2024年扩大
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表