剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
我不知道 但你迅速提醒了所有人 这次是你的行动
I don't know, Mason. But you're real quick to remind everyone this is your op.
既然是你的行动搞砸了 那你何不自己想办法呢
Well, your op turned into a clusterfuck. So why don't you figure it out.
还有一个选项
There is another option.
这是一个即将推出的新程序
It's a new program soon to be rolled out.
适用于处境极为不利的一级行动员
Meant for Tier-One Operators in a worst-case scenario.
能确保他们消失
If, for whatever reason, they have to disappear.
你将被带到墨西哥城的一个设施 在那里被注射镇静剂
You'll be taken to a facility in Mexico City. You'd be sedated.
在镇静期间 他们会对你进行两场无痛手术
While you're under, they'll perform a pair of painless procedures
重塑你的角膜和指纹脊 帮助你隐姓埋名
to reshape your cornea and the ridges of your fingerprints to help you hide.
你以后就不是塞莱斯特格雷厄姆了 而会是另一个人
You won't be Celeste Graham anymore. You'll be someone else.
会变成戴维克永远找不到的人
Someone that Davik can never find.
所以这算是证人转移
So it's Witness Relocation?
没错 你和你兄弟都是如此
That's right. For you and your brother.
尘埃落定之后 我可以回归我的生活吗
And when the dust settles, I can just get back to my life?
这是保护你的最佳方式
It's the best way to protect you.
那我们就这么办吧
Let's do it.
把她藏起来 直到我们可以撤离
Keep her hidden till we can evac.
我们不能把真♥相♥告诉纳迪亚
We can't tell Nadia the truth.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
重新安置好她了吗
She resettled?
我亲自打的电♥话♥
I made the call myself.
她正在前往安全屋的途中
She's on route to the safe house.
格雷斯 谢谢你做的一切
Thank you, Grace, for everything.
先别着急谢我
Don't thank me yet.
我们还需要找到奥兹钥匙
We need to find the Oz Key.
是的
Yeah.
我们在找了
We're on it.
有眉目吗
Any luck?
还没有戴维克的迹象 我们还在找
No sign of Davik yet. We're still looking.
你觉得这个怎么样
What do you think of this one?
很温馨 很典雅
Uh... Cozy. Classic.
这是在俄勒冈州
Yeah, it's in Oregon.
我祖母住过的小镇
Small town my grandmother lived in.
你给塞莱斯特 也安排了2点5个孩子吗
Did you give her 2.5 kids, too?
你想凭空捏造生活吗 随你便
You want to invent a life out of thin air? Be my guest.
听我说 如果被指挥部发现了
Look at, um, what happens if Command catches wind
你私自启用后盾程序怎么办
you back-channeled an unsanctioned Backstop procedure?
我可能会逃跑吧 也许我会就此安顿 过上简单的生活
I'd have to go on the run, I guess. Maybe I'd settle down for the simple life.
那我花钱也愿意看
Yeah, I'd pay to see that.
经历过这一天之后 不想想这栋房♥子吗
After a day like today, that house?
看看这门廊 还有凉爽的夏日微风
That porch? Cool summer breeze?
天啊 你肯定连五分钟都撑不住
Man, you wouldn't last five minutes.
谢谢你还我人情
Thanks for calling in a favor.
对 安妮梅希亚 她是个老朋友
Yeah, Ana Mejía, she's an old friend.
她用后盾创造出了非常特别的东西
She created something very special with Backstop.
我们需要毁掉塞莱斯特的药剂
We need to destroy Celeste's vial.
永久删除她的记忆
Erase her memories permanently.
梅森 你确定塞莱斯特是内奸吗
Mason, are you sure that Celeste is a mole?
我知道
I know it.
你必须很笃定才行
You have to be certain.
因为以前我有一次不是很笃定 后来每天都在后悔
Because one time I wasn't and... I think about it every day.
我很笃定
I am certain.
这件事开弓没有回头箭
You do this, you know there's no going back.
我就是要这个效果
That's the point.
我不是说她
I'm not talking about her.
我说的是你
I'm talking about you.
加到命令里
Put in the order.
- 听我说… - 加到命令里
- Listen to me... - Put in the order.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果你错怪了她
If you're wrong about her,
这件事情是不可逆的
this is not something that you can come back from.
不可逆
You can't.
一名间谍可能有一百个名字 一百张脸 一百个身份
A spy can have a hundred names, a hundred faces, a hundred identities.
但灵魂却只有一个
But you only get one soul.
我们要不惜任何代价保护堡垒
We have to protect Citadel at all costs.
这是你告诉我的
You told me that.
那谁来保护你呢
Mm-hmm. But who's going to protect you?
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
堡垒后盾设施 墨西哥城
放松就好…
Just relax and breathe naturally.
卡特告诉我 塞莱斯特已经被转移到了俄勒冈州
Carter told me Celeste has been relocated to Oregon.
梅森 谢谢你支持她
Thanks for having her back, Mason.
也谢谢你支持我
And mine.
你还好吗
You good?
还好
Yep.
奥兹钥匙有消息吗
Any news on the Oz Key?
没有
Nothing.
不是戴维克拿的
Davik didn't take it.
而且你认为也不是塞莱斯特拿的
And you don't think Celeste was the one that took it either.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我是唯一能够访问 堡垒所有加密通信的人
I am the only one with access to all of Citadel's encrypted communications.
那是我的工作
That's my job.
这你是知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
兄弟 我认识你十年了
I have known you a decade, brother.
我熟悉你的行为习惯和思维方式
I know your behavior patterns, how you think.
你今天的表现很不像你
You acted very out of character today.
我们处于危机之中
We were in crisis mode.
那倒是
Right.
我一开始没想到 但我快速查询了我们的服务器
I didn't think to at first, but I scrubbed our servers.
发现有位一级特工向特别行动队队长 秘密发送了一条指令
And I found that a cloaked order was given to the chief of the ops team by a Tier-One agent in secret.
而这条命令是违反协议的
And against protocol.
那位一级特工命令特别行动队队长 把奥兹钥匙藏起来
That Tier-One ordered the chief to conceal the Oz Key
并在回来后交给他们
and deliver it to them on their return.
- 我知道你知道那个特工是谁 - 别说了 卡特
And I know you know who that agent was. Stop there, Carter.
那条秘密指令是纳迪亚下的
Nadia gave the cloaked order.
你说过你对塞莱斯特启用了后盾
You said that you backstopped Celeste
这样她就不能泄露堡垒的任何秘密
so she couldn't give up any Citadel secrets,
但我认为你那样做
but I think you did
是为了阻止我们发现她没有罪证
that to stop us from finding out that she didn't have any.
阻止我们发现她是无辜的
She was clean.
你为了让塞莱斯特代人受罪 所以一直对她假意怀疑
You needed to keep suspicion on Celeste to have her take the fall.
这样一来你就能对她启用后盾 抹去她的记忆
So you backstopped her, erased her memories.
并不是因为她对堡垒构成了威胁
Not because she was a threat to Citadel,
而是因为她会对纳迪亚构成威胁
But because she would be a threat to Nadia.
因为你是在保护纳迪亚
Because you are protecting Nadia.
因为虽然你很爱她…
Because even though you love her...
但你认为她可能是内奸
...you think Nadia might be a mole.
这些话你永远不要再提
Don't you ever say those words again.
就是你干的
You-you did this.
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
不是你
Not you.
是她
Her.
你不能相信她
You can't trust her.
为什么不行
Why not?
纳迪亚
Nadia?
《堡垒》下集精彩看点
你杀了数千名特工
You killed thousands of agents.
功劳不能都归我一人
I can't take all the credit.
一位堡垒的特工背叛了你们所有人
A Citadel spy betrayed you all.
我已经不知道你是谁了
I don't know who you are anymore.
我们都没有自己想象的那么清白 这你是知道的
None of us are as clean as we want to be. And you know that.
我想知道真♥相♥
You want to know the truth?
堡垒
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表