剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
I don't remember it. Traumatic brain injury.
总之 我们家附近有一家很棒的医院
Anyway, um, there was a great hospital nearby.
我在那里开始接受记忆疗法 当时凯尔也在...
And I started memory therapy there. And, um, Kyle was just...
他也参加了同样的项目
He was in the same program.
我俩就这样认识了
That's how we met.
这故事真精彩
Quite a story.
她们不在怀俄明州 我都不知道她们在哪里
They're not in Wyoming. I don't even know where they are.
别装了 我们到处都有眼线
Oh, come on, Bernard, we have eyes everywhere.
我们能访问所有安防探头和卫星
Access to every security camera, every satellite on the grid.
你开车去了我们的纽约总部 所以我们顺着你的轨迹倒查
You drove your truck to our New York headquarters, so we worked backwards, used every camera
用每个探头拼凑出了你去时的路线
at our disposal to piece your journey back to where you came from.
追溯到夏延郊外就查不到你的车了 所以 找到你妻子乔
We lost image of your truck just outside Cheyenne. So it's only a matter of time
以及你女儿瓦尔 只是时间早晚的问题
before we find your wife Joe and your daughter Val.
顺便一提 她是我前妻
She's my ex-wife, by the way.
而且我早告诉过你了...
And I told you already.
趁早滚蛋
Fuck off.
一个世纪以来 你们都认为自己是在创造新秩序
For a century, you lot thought you were creating a new order.
但间谍不可能是圣人
But spies cannot be saints.
你们的行为准则 非但没能让你们变得更好
And your code isn't one that bettered you, but blinded you...
反而让你们 对堡垒带来的恐怖熟视无睹
to the horrors Citadel imparted.
你错了
You're wrong.
是吗
Am I?
你的同事以前也是这样的想法
Your colleague thought the same.
但去年我们抓到他之后 就给他看了真♥相♥
But after we caught him last year, we pulled the wool from over his eyes.
卡特斯宾塞
Carter Spence.
-卡特 -没错 他最开始
- Carter? - Yes. He was quite uncooperative...
极为不配合
to begin with.
拼了命硬撑着
Held out for as long as he could.
-他在哪 -卡沃医生
- Where is he? - Dr. Carvo?
你把卡特怎么样了
What did you do to Carter?
你这么爱说话的人 怎么变得这么安静啊 伯纳德
For a man who loves to talk, you've gone awfully quiet, Bernard.
好吧...
Well...
我在学着多一些倾听
I'm learning to listen more.
我们还有一种方法
There is another way we could do this.
我们可以
We could...
直接
...cut right
切入你的脑干
into your brain stem.
提取你的记忆
Excavate your memories.
这是安德斯希尔杰发明的一个 很好用的小装置
It's a handy little device Anders Silje created.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你准备好玩玩新玩具了吗
You ready to play with your new toy?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up.
你是哪一位来着
Which one are you, again?
玛丽凯特还是阿什莉
Mary-Kate or Ashley?
梅森凯恩是你朋友 对吧
Mason Kane is a friend of yours, right?
我可不会把他算作朋友
I wouldn't say he's a friend. I mean,
他可能会说我俩是朋友
he'd probably say we're friends.
他可能会说我是他最好的朋友
Probably he'd say I'm his best friend, but...
但他的朋友并不多 很可悲
he doesn't have many friends. It's very sad.
我以前在工作中有很多朋友
I had a lot of friends at work.
卡尔P 安德里亚
Carl P. and Andrea.
还有卡尔H
And Carl H.
还有吉姆
And Jim.
但他们都已经不在了
But they're not around anymore.
奥立克先生 我研究过你的所有杰作
I've studied all your work, Mr. Orlick.
不得不说 我是你的忠实粉丝
And I have to admit that I'm a big fan.
人们常说:"千万别见自己的偶像"
They say never meet your heroes,
但我很欣慰见到了你 知道为什么吗
but I'm so glad I am. You know why?
因为对凯恩的朋友
'Cause it gives me great pleasure
进行这样的操作
to do this...
能给我带来极大的快♥感♥
...to a friend of Kane's.
无论用什么方式 我都会拿到我想要的
Now I'm going to get what I want no matter what.
我们就盼着 我别破坏掉伯纳德奥立克的
Let's just hope we don't destroy the brilliant mind
聪明才智吧
of Bernard Orlick.
布瑞尔还活着
Brielle is still alive.
什么 你刚才说什么
- What... - What did you just say?
我说:"布瑞尔还活着"
I said, Brielle is still alive.
你爱的女人是叫布瑞尔吧 不是吗
The woman you loved. That's her name, isn't it? Brielle?
堡垒骗了你
Citadel lied to you.
如果你这又是在耍花样
If this is another trick,
我就把你大卸八块
I'm gonna tear you apart.
听明白了吗
You understand?
我发誓
I swear.
那你最好证明给我看
Well, you better prove it then.
把我的手♥机♥拿来
Bring me my phone...
我给你看
and I'll show you.
你俩还好吗
How you two doing?
你知道的...
Oh, you know.
除了我不让亨德里克斯在地堡里 刷短视频 导致她情绪有点崩溃之外
Other than Hendrix having a meltdown because I won't let her TikTok from the bunker...
我们挺好的
...we're fine.
那个堡垒的间谍 我找到她了
Well, I found her... the, uh, Citadel spy.
她什么都记得
She remembers everything.
是女的
She?
是的
Yeah.
她叫纳迪亚
Her name's Nadia.
那是好事啊
I mean, that's-that's great.
她是怎么说梅森的 她还知道什么
What-what did she say about Mason? What else did she know?
她知道的并不多
Not a lot.
你们俩以前认识吗
Did you two not know each other?
好像不太认识
I don't think well.
我们会把事情搞定 然后我就回你身边
We're gonna figure this out and then I'm coming back to you, okay?
好的
Yeah.
搞定之后就回来
Figure it out and come back.
我会的
I will.
尽可能多打电♥话♥联♥系♥我们
Call as much as you can.
我会的
I will.
我爱你 凯尔
I love you, Kyle.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你开车去巴拉哈斯机场吧
Drive yourself to Barajas airport.
坐飞机回美国 这里有一些现金
Catch a plane back to the States. Here's some cash.
我要留下来陪你
I'm staying with you.
他们看到我们了 知道我们还活着 他们杀了伯纳德
They saw us. They know we're alive. They killed Bernard.
他们会来追杀我们
They're gonna come after us with everything they've got.
你应该回去保护好家人
You need to go home and protect your family.
如果我真回去了 他们会找到我
If I go home, they're gonna find me.
只有阻止他们 我才能保护家人
Stopping them, that's how I protect my family.
-你对我来说毫无用处 -伯纳德可不是这么认为的
- You're of no use to me. - Bernard didn't think so.
伯纳德很蠢 而你就是个累赘
Bernard was a fool. And you're a liability.
教教我
Teach me.
-教什么 -教我当梅森凯恩
- What? - To be Mason Kane.
-你在说什么 -训练我
- What are you talking about? - Train me.
-我会边学边干 -你不是他
- I'll learn on the go. - You're not him.
-我可以是他 -你不会想变成他
- I can be. - You don't want to be him.
没有别人了 只剩下咱俩了
Well, there's no one else. It's just you and me.
一片红色的海洋里 只有两个闪烁的白点
Two flashing white lights in a sea of red.
什么红色的海洋
What sea of red?
闪烁的灯是求救信♥号♥♥ 搜索信件
Flashing lights are an SOS. "Search Missives."
这些都是求救的信息
These are all messages. Calls for help.
我是特工卡特斯宾塞
This is Agent Carter Spence,
我在北♥京♥
I'm in Beijing.
如果还有其他幸存的堡垒特工
If there are any other surviving Citadel agents,
可以通过安全服务器联♥系♥我
you can contact me on the secure server,
D-G-6-4-6-2-1
Delta Gamma 6♥4♥621.
卡特
Carter...
我是特工卡特斯宾塞
This is Agent Carter Spence.
我刚到墨西哥城
I just got to Mexico City.
求你们了 如果还有谁...
Please, if there is anyone else out there...
这也就是四个月前的信息
This was only four months ago.
我是特工卡特斯宾塞
This is... Agent Carter Spence.
我在菲斯
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表