剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥有毛病吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
好了 就剩咱俩了
Okay. Just you and me.
你的秘密人士是否知道
Does your Secret Someone know
为什么你的曼提柯尔搭档 黛丽娅阿奇尔
why your Manticore pal Dahlia Archer had a meeting
昨天会在她家里 跟国务卿麦卡洛会面呢
with Secretary McCulough yesterday at her home?
她想知道堡垒X箱子的位置
She wanted the location of Citadel's X Case.
为什么
Why?
想要核弹发射密♥码♥
Nuclear codes.
有点意思
That's interesting.
收到安全信息
DNA已确认匹配 一级特工 居住在俄勒冈州尤金
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不要啊
No... No!
稍等一下
Just a sec.
“稍等一下”
"Just a sec"?
你在里面做什么猥琐的事呢 “手部运动”吗
What kind of shady shit you doing in here? Little rub and tug?
不是
No.
那就好
Good.
刚才在演《单身汉》的梦幻套房♥之夜 而且我刚喝完一杯红酒
'Cause it was fantasy suites on The Bachelor, and I just finished a glass of wine.
-一整杯 -半杯
A whole glass of wine? A whole half.
亨德里克斯睡着了
- Hendrix asleep?
艾比康罗伊
Abby C.
你愿意接受这朵玫瑰吗
Will you accept this rose?
我爱你
I love you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
凯尔
Kyle.
爸爸
Dad?
地球呼叫凯尔
Earth to Kyle.
爸爸
Dad!
我去安顿孩子
I got it.
我就在你身边呢
I'm right here.
又做噩梦了
Had another nightmare.
又做了
- Another one?
这次梦到什么了
What was it this time?
学校里有些孩子说 我们要被轰炸了 然后还梦到打仗了
Some of the kids in school said that we're gonna get bombed and there was a war.
人吃人 甚至还要吃我
And people are gonna eat people, including me.
学校里有些孩子是真的蠢
Well, some of the kids at school are stupid.
我不会让你出任何事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
你小时候做噩梦的时候 爷爷也会给你掖好被子吗
Did your dad tuck you in when you had bad dreams?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你想记起来吗
Do you want to remember?
该睡觉了 宝贝
Time for sleep, sweetheart.
晚安 小美女
Good night, beautiful.
家里进人了
- Hey. - There's someone in the house.
艾比
Abby!
-凯尔 -爸爸
Kyle. - Dad!
-上车 -你们找错人了
- Get in the car. Get in the car! For goodness' sake, we're not who you think we are.
凯尔康罗伊 阿比盖尔康罗伊 亨德里克斯康罗伊
Kyle Conroy, Abigail Conroy, Hendrix Conroy.
没错吧 我的回答怎么样 赶紧上车
Right? How did I do? Get in the car.
抓我吧 你不需要抓她们
- Take me. You don't need them.
-你知道我是谁 我们要去哪吗 -不知道
- Do you know who I am? - No. - Do you know where we're going? - No.
那你怎么会知道我需要什么
- Then how the fuck do you know what I need?
上车 往后退
Get in the car. Back up. Back up.
进去
Get in.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
这就对了
That's it.
别担心 我们没事的 一切都好
It's all right. We're okay.
-驾驶舱安全 -让他们睡觉
Everything's gonna be all right. Cabin secure.
气体释放中
Put them to sleep.
释放中
Dispensing. Dispensing.
出发吧
Let's go.
-别这样 你个王八蛋 -她还是个孩子
Don't you do that, you son of a bitch! No!
-妈妈 -不要
- Mom! - No. No, no.
别那样做
Don't you do that!
迈阿密
中♥央♥情报局暗点
已解锁
好了 各位 准备开始
Okay, everybody. Here we go.
直播倒计时 三 二...
We're live in three, two...
您是否认为某些民族国家过于强大
Ambassador, do you believe that certain nation-states are too powerful,
垄断着自然资源 拥有核武器
with monopolies on natural resources,
而且倾向于发动战争 以进一步提高国内生产总值
possession of nuclear weapons, inclinations to wage war to further GDP interests?
听起来这问题像是个陷阱 但是 你说得对
Sounds like a gotcha question, but yes.
您会支持加以限制 可能对全球构成威胁的国家吗
Would you support limiting the powers of a nation that may pose a global threat?
我支持
I would.
首相肯定也持同样观点 而且我今天能很自豪地代表首相本人
As would the prime minister, who I so proudly represent here today.
所以您愿意支持 对英国的权力加以限制吗
So you would support limiting the powers of Great Britain?
您认可英国及其盟友入侵过其他国家
Surely, you would recognize that Great Britain and her allies have invaded other countries,
导致了经济不稳定
destabilized economies,
还创造了由狡猾的政客 和企业巨头经营的寡头政♥治♥
created an oligarchy that is run by crooked politicians and corporate titans.
这我不承认 不认可 玛乔丽
I don't recognize that, Marjorie, no.
英国终结过很多战争 有时直接将战争阻止于萌芽
This is a nation that has ended wars, sometimes before they've even begun,
英国保护了自然资源 还在全球范围内促进和平和人道主义
protected natural resources, and furthered peace and humanity worldwide.
有人说你很擅长说“另类事实”
Some would say you are the queen of alternative facts.
我把话说清楚
Let me be clear.
英国在这世界上有一席之地 我为此感到骄傲
I take great pride in Britain's standing in the world,
也很自豪英国所做的历史选择 请允许我说下面的话
in the choices she's made. And let me say this, too.
我们将强力回击 任何胆敢威胁我们民♥主♥的实体
We will strike back in force against any entity that threatens our democracy,
无论是黑客还是外国政♥府♥
whether that be hackers, a foreign government
或者说 那些带头搞虚假信息运动
or, say, an agent of the press to further foreign state interests.
从而促进他国利益的新闻代理人
leading a dangerous misinformation campaign
停
And we're cut.
你刚才在电视直播里 把我说成了俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍的线人
Did you just call me a Russian asset on live TV?
拜托 亲爱的 我又没说你是“俄♥罗♥斯♥的”
Come on now, dear. I didn't say Russian.
那兄弟俩拿到了X箱子 但锁加密了
The brothers have the X Case, but the lock is heavily encrypted.
他们正在赶往纽约破解
They're headed to New York to decode it.
大家族肯定会很高兴
The families will be pleased.
告诉戴维克一旦破解完成 我要立刻掌握里边的信息
Tell Davik I want that information the moment it's ready.
没问题 夫人
- Of course, ma'am.
整这么一出 我很抱歉 但这也是为了你们和我们的安全
I apologize for the theatrics, but it's for your safety and ours.
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
我女儿呢
Where's our daughter?
我叫伯纳德奥立克
I'm Bernard Orlick.
-这位是我妻子 乔... -前妻
- This is my wife Joe. - Ex-wife.
-前妻 -这位是我妻子 桑德拉
Ex-wife. - This is my wife Sandra.
嗨
- Hi.
你女儿在楼下 跟我女儿瓦尔在一起 安全得很
And your daughter is downstairs and safe with our daughter Val.
如果你敢碰她...
I swear to God, if you lay a finger on her...
碰她 我带你们来 就是为了保护你们的安全
Lay a finger on her? I brought you here to keep you safe.
安全 你在车里放毒气熏我们
Keep us safe? You gassed us in your truck.
抱歉 当时真没时间解释了
I'm sorry, there wasn't really time for a cappuccino and a chat.
你们很走运 我抢在曼提柯尔之前找到了你们
You're lucky that I found you before Manticore could.
-你想把我们怎么样 -听我说 你这个到处寻亲的人
- What do you want from us? - Listen, 23andMe.
你一直在探索自己的身份 对吧
You've been searching to find out who you are, right?
想知道八年前你出什么事了
What happened to you eight years ago?
不用再查了
Well, look no further.
我们就是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
我为什么要相信你说的话
Why should I trust anything you say?
因为不管你信不信 我们是老朋友了
Because, believe it or not, we're old friends.
很高兴见到你 梅森
It's good to see you, Mason.
梅森
- Mason?
准备好了解你的身份了吗
Ready to find out who you are?
好了 登录梅森凯恩特工
Okay, logging Agent Mason Kane.
任务扫描初始化中
Mission scan initializing.
-站定了 -我本来就站着没动
- Stand still. - I am standing still.
-微笑 -我他妈不微笑
Okay, now smile. - I'm not gonna fucking smile.
你看你以前有多逗
- You see what a joy you were?
-指令要求... -梅森凯恩从来不微笑
Command says you have to smile. Mason Kane doesn't smile.
你用第三人称谈论你自己
You talked about yourself in the third person.
好吧 那用眼睛微笑一下 好吗 用眼睛微笑
Fine. How about a smize? That's where you smile with your eyes.
伯纳德 我要杀了你 真杀了你
I'm gonna kill you, Bernard. I'll actually kill you.
我们的办公环境充满了敌意
It was a very hostile workplace.
-你用仁慈杀死我怎么样 -妈的
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表