剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
左转
Take a left.
我知道实验室在正前方 但左转 相信我 计划有变
I know the lab is straight ahead, but take a left, trust me. Change in plan.
-兄弟 -还要多久
Brother. How much longer?
黛丽娅几个小时前就催着要了
Dahlia wanted this hours ago.
希尔杰两兄弟都出现了
Both the Silje brothers are on-site.
还差几分钟就搞定了
We're minutes away.
你得夺回箱子 我们没时间了
You need to get the case. We're running out of time.
他正在逼近
He's closing in.
躲到你右边的柱子后面
Get behind the column on your right.
-把车开走 -好的
- Move it along. - Yup.
就是这里了 动手吧 那个守卫可能已经呼叫了增援
This is it. Go. That guard probably called for backup.
没时间可以浪费了 快进快出
No time to waste. In and out.
-好的 -我不会再说第二遍
- Yup? - I'm not gonna ask you again.
对不起 我在等朋友
Okay, yeah, sorry, just waiting on a friend.
在你身后
Behind you.
你要夺下他的枪
You're gonna want to get his gun.
就像骑自行车一样 这些记忆自然就会想起来的
See? Just like riding a bike. It'll all coming back to you.
箱子
The case.
猛击他的喉结
I need you to give him one sharp hit to the Adam's apple.
行 好的 我马上走
Yeah. Okay. I'm going.
好孩子
Good boy.
好的 谢谢
Right. Okay. Thank you.
遭到入侵
Freeze! Freeze!
我们得动作快点 六层 出发
Level six. Let's go.
左翼区域全部封锁 赶快
这不可能
That's impossible.
弗吉尼亚州
当局认定 有一枚汽车炸♥弹♥
Authorities believe a car bomb was detonated
在贝尔格莱德 公♥寓♥大楼的停车场被引爆
in the underground parking garage of this apartment complex in Belgrade,
而该公♥寓♥大楼内住着 许多联♥合♥国♥工作人员及家属
home to many United Nations workers and their families.
我们听说有数十人伤亡
We're hearing now dozens of casualties.
正在搜寻袭击的幕后策划者
The search is underway for the perpetrators behind the attack.
目击者表示 在凌晨3点20分左右听到爆♥炸♥声
Witnesses recount hearing a giant explosion at around 3:20 this morning.
该区域内 距离3点5公里以外的建筑也有震感
出事了
Something happened.
你什么意思
What do you mean, "Something happened"?
我们被攻破了 箱子被偷了
We got breached, and the case was stolen.
你把箱子弄丢了
You lost the fucking case?
我正在追踪
I'm tracking it now.
我把话说清楚
Let me make something clear.
我可是经纪人
I am a broker.
我负责替大家族打理曼提柯尔
For the families who run Manticore.
所以 一旦出现问题
So when something goes awry--
比如我们找了八年的X箱子
like someone stealing the X Case that we've been looking for
被人偷走了
for eight fucking years--
如果我不搞定局面 所有人都会悬赏我的脑袋
everybody puts a bounty on my head if I don't fix it!
中♥央♥情报局是怎么设法 从你手里把箱子抢走的
How did the CIA manage to pry it from your fucking hands?!
不是中♥央♥情报局
- It wasn't the CIA.
-你什么意思 -是梅森凯恩干的
- What do you mean? It was Mason Kane.
梅森凯恩已经死了
Mason Kane is dead.
我亲眼看到他了
I saw him.
他还活着
He's alive.
我看到他了 黛丽娅
I saw him, Dahlia.
把箱子给我带来
Bring me the case.
把凯恩也带来
And Kane.
我是怎么做到的
How did I do that?
因为你是梅森凯恩啊
Because you are Mason Kane.
看到那个锁扣了吗 把你的手腕贴在上面
You see that buckle? Put your wrist over it.
-梅森凯恩 -一级行动员身份识别完毕
Mason Kane. Tier-One Operator identified.
打开
Open it.
让它搜索活跃的特工
Ask it to search for active agents.
搜索活跃的特工
Search active agents.
这个箱子是唯一能定位
The X Case is the only tech that can locate
幸存堡垒特工的技术
any Citadel agents who might still be alive.
在堡垒被摧毁期间
During Citadel's collapse, I ordered my protégé,
我的门生卡特斯宾塞 把这个箱子藏了起来
Carter Spence, to take the case underground.
现在找到了箱子 证明他的牺牲没有白费
Finding it now proves he didn't die in vain.
我们可以用它来扳倒曼提柯尔
We can use this to take down Manticore.
目标已定位 X箱子
所以我们要把箱子带回怀俄明州 计划下一步行动
So we take the case back to Wyoming, figure out what to do next.
开车回怀俄明州要很久 所以...
Yeah. It's a long drive back to Wyoming, so...
你什么意思
What do you mean, "It's a long drive back to Wyoming"?
我们不能回怀俄明州
- We can't go back to Wyoming.
为什么不行
- Why not?
因为你刚才一走进那栋楼 他们就知道你还活着
Because the minute you went into that building and showed your face, they knew you were alive.
现在世界各地的 所有曼提柯尔特工都在找你
And right now, every Manticore agent around the world is looking for you.
他们会跟着你到怀俄明州 然后杀害你以及你的家人
And they're gonna follow you to Wyoming, and they're gonna kill you and your wife and your daughter.
这就是为什么
That's why.
-你也没事前告诉我啊 -对不起
You didn't tell me this would happen. - I am sorry I didn't mention it.
妈的 是你让我相信你
- What the fuck? - You told me to trust you.
你为什么要相信我
- Why would you trust me?
我可是曾经在车里 熏晕过你和你的家人
I gassed you and your family in a fucking car.
我极为不可信 因为我是间谍
I'm exceedingly untrustworthy. I'm a spy.
他在哪儿
Where the fuck is he?
X箱子只是个开始
Listen, the X Case was just the beginning.
曼提柯尔正在筹备毁灭性的行动
Manticore is readying for something cataclysmic,
最后一战
an endgame.
这么说来 我要想再见到家人
So the only way I get to see my family again
-就必须阻止他们 -没错
- is if we stop them. - Precisely.
伯纳德 咱俩坐在一辆货车里 还带着个公文包
We are two guys in a van with a briefcase, Bernard.
我们简直就是《阿呆与阿瓜》的剧情
We're the plot of Dumb and Dumber.
你有什么大计划
What's your big plan?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你不知道 -没错
- You don't know? - No.
你不是说 你是像阿特拉斯一样背负全世界的
What happened to the tech fucking genius Atlas destined
-技术天才吗 -我不知道怎么办 但梅森肯定知道
- to carry the world on his back guy? - I don't know, okay? - But Mason will.
我不是梅森
- And I'm not Mason.
暂时还不是而已
No. Not yet.
再快点
Step on it.
你什么意思
What do you mean, "Not yet"?
那个箱子里存着梅森的记忆
Stored in that case are his memories.
-你的记忆 -什么
- Your memories. - What?
堡垒的所有间谍 都在大脑颞叶中植入了芯片
Every Citadel spy has a chip placed in their temporal lobe.
芯片会把记忆上传到堡垒的服务器
That chip uploads your memories to a Citadel server.
如果我们无法再追踪到你 就会对你启用后盾
If we can no longer trace you, we backstop you.
你就会抹掉我们的记忆
You erase our memories.
找到他了 他在那里
Got him. There he is.
但是那个标了你名字的小药瓶
But that vial right there, the one with your name on it,
它可以让你恢复记忆
it can give you your memories back.
小心点
Be careful with it.
只有这一瓶
It's the only one.
我怎么用...
- How do I...?
对着你的脖子打进去 液体会流入你的血液
- Just press it into your neck, and the fluid runs into your bloodstream.
你在逗我吗
Are you fucking with me?
开稳一点
Steady.
你不信任我吗
Don't you trust me?
当然不信
Absolutely not.
快打吧
Do it.
不要 嘿 伯纳德
No, no. Hey, Bernard.
不要 伯纳德
No, no, no, no, Bernard.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
放下武器
Drop that gun! Hey!
我说 立刻把枪放下
I said drop the gun now!
山崎
追踪梅森 看看他往哪儿跑了
Track Mason. Find out where he's heading.
收到
Copy that.
得来全不费工夫
Something unexpected just fell in my lap.
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
已定位
已定位一级特工 西班牙 瓦伦西亚
纳迪亚辛赫
“他的头发是菲恩所见过最红的
"He had the reddest hair Finn had ever seen.
“比樱桃还红 比消防车的颜色也要红
It was redder than a cherry. Redder than a fire engine.
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表