剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
本集结束之后 敬请继续关注
堡垒
解密档案
你不能相信她
You can't trust her.
为什么不行
Why not?
就在堡垒沦陷的几天前 你在跟曼提柯尔合作
You were working with Manticore just days before Citadel fell.
《堡垒》前情提要
跟你在一起时 我就是我
With you I'm me,
只有和你在一起时 我才是我
and only with you am I me.
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
你要回答一个问题
You're gonna answer one question.
他知道吗
Did he know?
我那样做是为了你 为了保护你
I did it for you, to protect you.
再见 梅森
Goodbye, Mason.
出事了
Something's happened.
我得脱身
I need to get out.
等你背叛堡垒时
When you turn your back on Citadel,
你准备怎么处理凯恩
what are you going to do about Kane?
永远不能让梅森发现
Mason can never find out.
你杀了所有那些特工
You killed all of those agents.
谋杀犯 战犯 间谍
Murderers, war criminals, spies,
但功劳不能都归我一人
but I can't take all the credit.
是你的一位特工先来找的我
It was one of your own who came to me.
这位堡垒的特工
A Citadel spy
终于看清了机构的真♥相♥
saw the truth of the agency
并背叛了你们所有人
and betrayed you all.
瓦伦西亚有什么
What was in Valencia?
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
我必须把她藏起来 因为只有那样才能确保她的安全
And I had to keep her secret because that was the only way to keep her safe.
- 她是… - 没错
- Is she...? - Yes.
凯尔康罗伊
Kyle Conroy.
很久以来 我一直都焦急地想和你谈谈
I've been anxious to speak with you for a very long time.
太平洋某处有一艘潜艇
There's a submarine somewhere in the Pacific.
它上面有我想要的东西
It has something I seek
你要帮我取回它们
and you're going to help me retrieve them.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为你女儿在我手上
Because I have your daughter.
塞尔维亚 30年前
俄勒冈州 六个月后
好了 来吧 起床吧
Well, come on. Up you get.
既然你住在奶奶家
If you're living in your grandmother's home,
那就不能一觉睡到午后
you're not staying in bed past noon.
你♥爸♥爸以前经常只睡到凌晨2点
Your father used to sleep till 2:00.
他就是个夜行动物
He was nocturnal, your dad.
我想他了
I miss him.
我也想他了
I miss him, too.
我每天都想他
Every day, I miss him.
我妈妈快回来了吗
Is my mom coming back soon?
她在…
She's, um...
上次我听说 她一直在四处奔走
She's been traveling, last I heard.
别去琢磨你无法改变的事情
Don't go focusing on things you can't change.
只要关注你能改变的事情
Only the things you can.
重生是痛苦的
Rebirth is painful.
当你知道没有退路了 不是更能豁出去向前冲吗
Isn't it easier to go forward when you know you can't go back?
重获新生
Life again.
重新开始 崭新 不一样的一切
Begin again, all new, all different.
这是你一直想要的
The way you always wanted it.
你又得到了一次机会
You got another chance.
反正也没人会想念你的 不是吗
Heck, nobody's gonna miss you, are they?
见所未见
Well, I never.
天啊 真不知道你们是怎么做到的
Holy mackerel, I don't know how you boys do it.
医生 这简直是杰作
Doc, it's a masterpiece.
干得漂亮
Good work.
慢慢来
Easy does it.
你知道我是怎么成为间谍的吗
You know how I ended up a spy?
我五岁那年 爸爸去世了 妈妈抛下了我 全当我不存在
I was five years old and my dad died and my mom left like I didn't exist.
是堡垒给了我一个身份
Now, Citadel gave me an identity.
不存在其实是一种过人之处
Not existing was an asset.
他们看到了我的潜力
They saw me.
我遇见了你
I met you
我知道了我是谁
and I knew who I was.
继续 孩子 都发泄出来
Go on, son, let it out.
不用感到羞愧
Nothing to be ashamed of.
堡垒
第一季第六集
摩洛哥 如今
你将被带到菲斯郊外的一个机库
You're being transported to a hangar outside Fez
在那里 你将在我们的监视之下 听取任务简报
where you'll be debriefed of the mission under our watch.
如果你敢耍花招 那我们别无选择 只能杀了她
If you try anything clever, we'll have no choice but to kill her.
我们得先见到我女儿
We need to see the girl.
你没有资格谈条件
You're not in a position to negotiate.
要想让我们考虑接受你开的条件
If you want us to even begin to consider
必须证明我女儿是安全的
what you're asking, show us the girl is safe.
放心吧 她很安全
Be assured she is.
时间不早了 我简短点说
It's getting late, so I'll be brief.
在一小时内 我们的隐形喷气式飞机 将带你们飞到太平洋上空
Within the hour our stealth jet will fly you over the Pacific.
我的人戴维克会跟着你们
My man, Davik, will accompany you.
你们要侵入那艘潜艇 让它浮出水面
You'll hack into the submarine and have it breach the surface.
凯尔和戴维克将从空中跳伞
Kyle and Davik will make an airborne jump,
进入潜艇 从死手导弹系统中
get inside and retrieve the five nuclear cores
取回五个核武器核芯
from the Dead Hand missiles,
并将它们带到瓦伦西亚 交给克里斯托夫换取你女儿
and bring them to Christoph in Valencia for the exchange.
她是我女儿 这次行动由我负责 我来跳伞
She's my daughter, I'm running this op, I make this jump.
绝对不可以
That's not possible.
他没有携带装备
He is not equipped.
斯宾塞特工 能让你的同事认清一下现实吗
Agent Spence, would you like to acquaint your colleague with reality?
必须由梅森行动
It has to be Mason.
这是他之前的红细胞任务
It was his Red Cell mission.
卡特 这什么时候 变成了他的红细胞任务
When was it his Red Cell mission, Carter?
就是你消失不见的时候
When you were gone.
潜艇只能识别梅森的身份信息 他当年空中跳伞
Look, it's Mason's credentials, he made the jump,
植入了自己的生物信息
installed his biolock...
公然违抗命令
against orders.
只有他才能进入那艘潜艇
He's the only one that can access the sub.
能告诉我什么是红细胞任务吗
Want to tell me what a Red Cell mission is?
妈的
Fuck.
他绝对做不到
There's no way he can do this.
亮墙行动已获红细胞任务授权
Operation Bright Wall has been Red Cell authorized.
红细胞任务 八年前
我们的目标是俄♥罗♥斯♥的死手潜艇
Our target is Russia's Dead Hand sub.
我们要侵入一艘自动核潜艇
We're hacking into an automated nuclear submarine.
本次行动旨在提前防备
To account for a scenario where the Russians one day
俄♥罗♥斯♥人将来 对主♥权♥目标发射核武器的情况
launch their own nuclear weapons at a sovereign target,
我们要安装 属于我们自己的后门安全系统
we're gonna install our own backdoor security lock
从而让堡垒特工能够进入
to allow any Citadel agent access.
为了不惊动俄♥罗♥斯♥武装部队
We have a small window where we believe we can do this
我们本次行动的窗口期非常短 梅森 你在听吗
without alerting Russia's armed forces. Mason, are you with me?
- 我在听 - 那你就认真听
- I'm with you. - Then act like it.
如果你觉得有谁比我更适合这个任务 那我这次就不参加了
If you think someone would be better for the job, I'm happy to sit this one out.
或许你应该联♥系♥纳迪亚 让她回归团队
Maybe you should call Nadia, bring her back in.
说真的 你应该联♥系♥她
Really. You should call her.
我不能这样做 但我觉得你可以
I don't have that option at my disposal, but I imagine you do.
为了躲避雷达 公爵将保持在1500米的高度
Duke will maintain altitude at 5,000 feet to avoid radar.
你跳伞的窗口期极为短暂
You will have a less than infinitesimal window to execute the jump.
一旦降落在潜艇上 就去寻找控制模块
Once you've landed on the sub, you want to look for the control module.
控制模块会在天线阵列旁边的窗台上
It'll be on the sail by the antenna array.
你要把这个放在 主电源和备用电源继电器之间
You want to place this between the main and the backup power relays.
已经编码植入了你的内分泌系统
It's already coded to your endocrine system,
这样一来如果你需要返回
so you'll be able to bypass the sub security
就可以绕过潜艇的安全系统
if you ever need to make a return visit.
我可以做 但要给我点好处
I do this, I want something in return.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你该不会以为我们是在谈判吧
You must have us confused with being in some sort of a negotiation.
- 没有我 任务无法完成 - 纳迪亚失踪了
- There's no op without me. - Nadia's gone.
- 接受现实吧 - 你知道她在哪里
- Deal with it. - You know where she is.
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表