剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
- 她在柏林 - 她不在柏林
- She's in Berlin. - She's not in Berlin.
- 她就在柏林 - 格雷斯 她在哪
- She's in Berlin. - Where is she, Grace?!
我进入潜艇 然后呢
So I get access to the sub and then what?
摩洛哥 如今
你必须手动覆盖对核武器核芯的控制
You'll have to manually override control of the nuclear cores.
手动覆盖对核武器的控制
Manually override a nuclear device?
就像切尔诺贝利那样吗 你看过同名电影吗
Like Chernobyl? You seen Chernobyl?
储存核弹的船舱 室温控制在41摄氏度左右
The chamber housing the nukes is temperature controlled at 106 degrees Fahrenheit.
如果它在舱内检测到低于室温的物体
If it detects a lower temperature in the room
就会将你永远关在舱内
it's going to shut you out permanently.
我希望你准备好了
I hope you're up for this.
我也希望准备好了
Me, too.
红细胞任务 八年前
猎鹰已达到最佳高度
Hawking has reached optimal altitude.
- 梅森 准备好了吗 - 准备好了
- Mason, are you ready? - - Ready.
正在侵入死手潜艇的防火墙
Hacking into the Dead Hand firewall now.
我已就位 等待红细胞任务部署
I'm in position for Red Cell deployment.
海平面风速超过50海里 我们开始吧
Winds are clocking at over 50 knots at sea level. Let's do this.
倒计时 五
T-minus five,
四 三 二 一
four, three, two, one.
你现在应该能看到 死手潜艇正在浮出水面
You should see the Dead Hand sub emerging to the surface now.
我看到潜艇了 正在部署降落伞
I see the sub. Deploying chute.
梅森的降落伞已启用
Mason's chute's initiated.
生物识别信息已锁定 大功告成了
Biometrics locked in. This cake is baked.
我们来把你从那里救出来
Let's get you out of there.
梅森 你离线了
Mason, you're offline.
梅森
Mason?
已启动绕过系统
Secondary protocol interrupt.
已激活二级协议干扰
Activated.
K-L-B-J-1-2-5
Kilo, Lima, Bravo, Juliette, 1-2-5.
已授权绕过系统
频率出现故障 能听到吗
There was a frequency glitch. Are you receiving?
好的 我们现在能听到你了
Yeah, we can hear you now.
我准备好回程了
I'm ready for pickup.
好的 带你回家
All right, bringing you home.
北太平洋 如今
已发现死手潜艇的位置
Dead Hand sub located.
我现在尝试侵入防火墙
I'll try to hack the firewall now.
我帮你整理一下装备
I'm just gonna fix your suit.
为什么不让我知道艾莎的事
Why didn't I deserve to know about Asha?
凯尔 现在不是说这个的时候
You don't want to do this right now, Kyle.
- 为什么 - 因为你应该专注于跳伞
- Why not? - Because you need to focus on the jump.
说得对
That's right.
但愿你准备好了
You better be ready.
好了 我们刚刚到达最佳高度
All right, we just reached optimal altitude.
凯尔 准备好了吗
Kyle, are you ready?
我准备好了
Ready.
正在进入目标空降区
Entering target drop zone.
开始倒数
Initiate countdown.
倒计时 五 四 三 二
T-minus five, four, three, two,
一
one.
保持原位 你正在达到峰值高度
- Stay in position. - You're reaching peak altitude.
潜艇将在你正下方浮出水面
The sub will breach directly beneath you.
好了 现在保持不动
All right, now hold position.
快告诉我你们肯定看到什么了 因为我只能看到海
Tell me you can see something, 'cause all I see is ocean!
正在处理
Working on it.
潜艇在哪
Where's the submarine?
我们必须马上突破
You have to get it to breach now.
我已经尽可能快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
拜托 潜艇务必要在啊
Please tell me there's a sub coming.
卡特 他下降得太快了
Carter, he's moving too fast.
坚持住 凯尔 潜艇就快要浮出水面了
- Hang on, pal. - Sub's about to breach.
已启动紧急上浮
Emergency surface initiated.
你高度太低了
You're getting too low.
- 部署降落伞 - 马上
- Deploy chute. - Now.
好了 平飞 拉下左边的开关
All right, level out. Pull down on the left toggle.
好样的
Attaboy.
三秒后降落在潜艇上 三 二…
Sub landing in three, two...
凯尔 坚持住 启用牵绳
- Kyle, hang on. - Launching tether line.
进入点就在前面
The access point is ahead.
用大拇指按住读取器
Place your thumb on the reader.
一级行动员…
Tier-One Operator...
- 梅森凯恩… - …已识别
Mason Kane. Identified.
- 舱门打开了 - 接下来我就不需要你了
Hatch is open. That's all I need you for.
凯尔
Kyle?
我要去帮他
I'm heading down there.
退后
Stand down.
你知道你杀的是我们的飞行员吧
You know that was the pilot, right?
- 这飞机能自动飞行吧 - 我来应付 你去吧
Tell me she still flies herself. I got this. Go.
情况汇报
Status report.
你以为你能白白杀掉我兄弟吗
Did you really think you could kill my brother without any repercussions?
听好了
You listen closely.
你要的五枚死手导弹 已经锁定了曼提柯尔家族的五栋大楼
The five Dead Hand missiles are locked on Manticore family compounds.
墨西哥城 佛罗伦萨 马赛 北♥京♥ 柏林
Mexico City, Florence, Marseille, Beijing and Berlin.
- 你要干什么 - 我想有资格坐上谈判桌
- What are you doing? - I want a seat at the table.
答应我这个条件 我就把弹头都给你
Give me that and I give you your warheads.
如果不答应 那你就眼睁睁看着曼提柯尔被毁灭
If not, you're gonna watch Manticore burn.
凯尔 你得醒醒
Kyle, you got to wake up.
凯尔 能听到我吗
Kyle, can you hear me?
凯尔 凯尔
Kyle! Kyle!
凯尔 戴维克刚刚启动了 死手导弹的发射程序
Kyle, Davik just started the Dead Hand launch sequence.
你要立刻拿到核芯
You need to get the cores now.
好吧 亲爱的 我的答案是“那就毁灭吧”
Well, the answer, my darling, is burn.
因为我们不与叛徒谈判 而且因为你是一只愚蠢可怜的猩猩
Because we do not negotiate with traitors and because you are a dense, pathetic ape.
你明知我们已经破解了 那艘潜艇上的转向装置
You understand that we've hacked the steering mechanism on that ship,
所以那些弹道导弹还没来得及起飞
so before the ballistic warheads could even take flight,
我就能让那艘潜艇下坠 翻转
I would send that submarine plummeting inverted into the depths
坠入马里亚纳海沟深处
of the Mariana Trench
在那里 大规模杀伤性武器 将让你人间蒸发
where you would be vaporized by the very weapons of mass destruction
也就是你现在悲催地 居然想用来威胁我的那些导弹
with which you have so woefully tried to threaten me!
再见了 戴维克
Goodbye, Davik.
没有如你愿吧
Didn't go the way you wanted?
我以为我已经把你杀了
I thought I already killed you.
你应该真的扣动扳机
You're supposed to actually pull the trigger.
你居然直接降落在了这里
You just parachute down here?
是的 我厉害得很 卡特 我该怎么样取消发射
Yeah, I'm amazing. Carter, how do I cancel this launch?
我无法侵入系统 黛丽娅启用了覆盖
I can't hack the system. Dahlia initiated an override.
阻止发射的唯一方法是立即拿到核芯
The only way to stop it is to get the cores now.
一定要带上温度调节器
Make sure you grab the temperature regulator.
- 在这里 - 谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
计划保持不变
Plans still the same?
提高我的体温以匹配发射室的温度
Raise my body temperature to match the launch room's?
是的 但留给你取核芯的时间 只剩下不到一半了
Yeah. But you've got less than half the time to get the cores.
这针剂会提高你的外部体温
The jab will raise your external body temperature
让你得以悄无声息地行动
so you can operate undetected.
你必须达到41摄氏度 才能匹配发射室的温度
You got to hit 106 degrees to match the launch room temp or the system will detect your heat signature
否则系统将锁死弹头
and lock down the warheads.
起作用了
It's working.
尽量保持呼吸缓慢
Try to keep your breathing slow.
38度3
101...
38度8
102, 103, 104,
39度4
40度
105, 106.
40点5度
41度 行动
Go.
我进来了
I'm in.
温度保持稳定
All right, temperature holding steady.
距发射不到四分钟
Under four minutes till launch.
移除核芯后 相应的导弹应该会停止运转
Each missile should deactivate once you remove the cores.
在发射之前移除全部五个核芯 危机就能解除
Remove all five before anything launches and crisis averted.
但你得确保自己没被活活热死
That's if you don't boil alive beforehand.
- 搞定一个 - 慢慢来
- That's one. - Take it easy.
别动
Don't move.
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表