剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
Copy.
梅森 你比计划的时间提前了
Mason, you're ahead of schedule.
货物得手了 我拿到了病毒 东出口
Package in hand! I have the virus! East exit.
珀加索斯 他在东出口
Pegasus, he's at the east exit.
梅森 距离三公里 即将发起进攻 武器准备就绪
Mason, I'm three klicks out. 'Bout to roll in. Weapons hot.
你六点钟方向有两个伞兵
Two paratroopers on your six.
敌人的全地形车正在从山的南侧驶来
Enemy ATVs coming up the south side of the mountain.
发现导弹正在飞向你的位置
I'm picking up missiles, incoming on your position.
快点 阿尔法
Got to hustle, Alpha.
特工离线
Agent off-line.
正在尝试重新连接
Attempting to reconnect.
阿尔法 快起来啊
Alpha.
通讯已恢复
Comms reconnected.
敌人的全地形车正在快速逼近 你被包围了
Enemy ATVs fast approaching. They've got you surrounded.
那可未必
- Not quite.
不要 你♥他♥妈♥要干吗
- Mason, no, no, no! What the hell are you doing?
搭个车
Catching a ride!
动作快点 梅森 敌人从空中来了
Look alive, Mason. We got hostiles in the air.
启动滑雪靴
Activate ski-boots.
珀加索斯 去新撤离点 我们山脚下见
Pegasus, new extraction point. Meet me at the bottom of the mountain.
收到 还有两公里
Copy that. Two ticks out.
更刺♥激♥的来了 地面上发现两辆车
More excitement for you, Alpha. I'm seeing two vehicles on the ground.
圣诞快乐 阿尔法
Merry Christmas, Alpha.
雪量快用光了
Heads up, the snow line is ending.
重复 你的雪量快耗尽了
I repeat, you are running out of snow.
梅森 有五辆全地形车正在上山
Mason, five ATVs are heading up the mountain.
你有三根肋骨骨折 以及内出血
Alpha, you've got three broken ribs and internal bleeding.
我会坚持完成任务的
I'm pushing through it.
(波斯语) 住手
Stop!
就是她 她就是我们的新特工
That's her. That's our new agent.
我没子弹了
I'm out!
左肺充血
That left lung is filling up with blood,
氧气含量不足 而且你脑震荡了
oxygen levels running low. And you're also concussed.
就是这些情况
So, there's that.
给我枪
Gun!
他内出血了 血压在下降
He's hemostatic. Blood pressure's dropping.
前往向南三公里位于空地上的撤离点
Gemini, head to the extraction point three klicks south, in the clearing.
收到 正在前往 我们走
Copy. En route. Come on.
坚持住
Hang on.
你...
You...
保持清醒 好吗
Stay with me, okay?
好吗
Yeah?
我不方便
I'm busy.
抱歉 我不想打扰你 但我就是觉得应该自我介绍一下
Sorry, I don't want to disturb you, I just thought I'd introduce myself.
纳迪亚辛赫
Nadia Sinh.
梅森凯恩
Mason Kane.
不客气 梅森凯恩
You're welcome, Mason Kane.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你差点就把整个任务搅黄了
Well, you almost blew the entire mission.
差点就让美国的一半人口感染病毒了
Half of the U.S. would be infected by now.
-当时的局面尽在我掌控之中 -是吗
- I had it covered. - Did you, though?
小菜鸟 我是那种人
That's the thing about me, Rookie.
当你觉得我已经没有胜算的时候 我就会扭转乾坤
Just when you think I'm down and out, I'll turn it around.
好吧
Right, right, right.
对了 有句话我们必须说清楚
Also, just so we're very fucking clear,
我不是菜鸟
not a rookie.
你是哪来的 军情六处
Where'd you come from? MI6?
-印度情报局 -我可是土生土长的
- IB? - I'm homegrown.
我母亲是堡垒的特工 我五年前加入了堡垒
My mother was Citadel, I joined five years ago.
来自精英小队
Came up through Bravo Team.
精英小队 不错 了不起
Bravo Team. That's cute. That's adorable.
你知道最了不起的是什么吗
You know what's adorable?
你的上级求着我加入一级行动员 好让我救你狗命
Is your director begging me to join Tier-One just in time to save your ass.
这就是我魅力的一部分
That... is part of my charm.
有个当间谍的妈 从小到大肯定很不容易吧
Must've been hard growing up with a spy for a mother.
连个妈都没有 从小到大肯定很不容易吧
Must've been hard growing up with no mother at all.
抱歉
Sorry.
你看了我的资料
You read my file.
没想到你还是我的粉丝呢
Didn't pin you for a fan.
我一般不这么做 但我可以给你签名
You know, I don't usually do this, but I could sign an autograph.
跟你自♥拍♥
Take a selfie?
小心我♥干♥♥你♥
Fuck you.
那也尽在我掌控之中
I would've had it covered.
巴黎 两周后
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
当然了
Of course.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
永远可以信任我
Always.
堡垒安全屋 十年后
私人模式已启动
Private mode initiated.
登录中...
发送安全信息
天气怎么样
基本上是晴天
真的是你吗
是的
货物怎么样了
在等你
瓦伦西亚可能暴露了
准备好应急措施 我很快就到
见到你我真开心 伯纳德
Nice to see you, Bernard.
见到你是真♥他♥妈♥糟糕 黛丽娅
It's horrifically fucking terrible to see you, Dahlia.
糟糕透顶
Couldn't be worse.
我想你看到我坐在桌子的这一头 很震惊吧
I imagine it's a shock to see me at this end of the table.
这倒是 我原以为你会在吸血
Yeah. I thought you might be at a blood-feed,
或者搞动物献祭 或者在忙你每周的女巫集♥会♥呢
or an animal sacrifice or your weekly coven meeting.
虽然多年前我们曾一起在联♥合♥国♥工作
Even when we were together all those years ago at the U.N.,
但你总是有那种 不可描述的反♥社♥会♥的特质
you always had that sociopathic je ne sais quois about you.
给他看看
Show him.
在我们拿到X箱子之前 只能用手头掌握的一些堡垒技术了
Until we get the X Case, we'll have to make do with what we've got.
我们尽全力抢救了 还没来得及被你的间谍破坏的
We made sure to salvage every piece of Citadel tech
每一项堡垒的技术
that wasn't sabotaged by your spies.
这其中最好用的 当属堡垒人工智能系统
Among the delights was a Citadel A.I. system
它能追踪世界各地的铀含量
that tracked uranium levels throughout the world.
还能随时追踪 全世界所有核武器的下落
The whereabouts, at any time, of all nuclear weapons.
唯一的问题是 我们无法进入系统 我们已经试了很多年
Only, we can't access the system. We've tried for years.
但仿佛天降恩赐一般 你作为系统的创始人
But here before me, like a gift from God,
就坐在我的面前
sits the man who created it.
所以 伯纳德
So, Bernard,
你要告诉我 进入系统所需要的19位数的密♥码♥
you need to tell me the 19-character password to access the system.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
密♥码♥是...
The password is...
"你
"Why...
"为什么
...don't...you...
"不趁早滚蛋呢 "
...fuck off."
不对 这只有18个字符
Oh, no, wait, that's only 18.
抱歉 要19个字符
I'm sorry, it's 19.
还有个感叹号♥ 抱歉
There's an exclamation mark. Forgive me.
"你为什么不趁早滚蛋呢 感叹号♥"
"Why don't you fuck off, exclamation mark."
试试
Go ahead.
你真觉得为了阻止你 我做不到置生死于度外吗
Do you really think that I wouldn't give my life to stop you?
也许你能做到吧 但你老婆和女儿的命呢
Maybe, but what about the lives of your wife and daughter?
-她们在怀俄明州 对吧 -我完全不知道你在说什么
They're in Wyoming, right? I have no idea what you're talking about.
她们跟梅森凯恩的妻子和女儿在一起
With Mason Kane's wife and daughter,
不是吗
no?
这把刀是我妈给我的第一把
That knife is the first one my mom gave me.
如果按下这个按钮
If you push the thumb button,
刀片就会弹出来
blade just flicks out.
太帅了
Cool.
你想要的话就给你了
You can have it if you want.
我给你演示一下怎么用
I'll show you how to use it.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你跟你老公是怎么认识的
So, how did you and your husband meet?
大概九年前 我出了一场严重的车祸
Uh, well, I was, um... I was in a bad car accident about nine years ago.
太不幸了
That's awful.
我不记得了 创伤性脑损伤
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表