剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
不想知道真♥相♥
I didn't want to know the truth.
如果我知道了真♥相♥ 我害怕我被迫要对你做些什么
'Cause if I knew the truth, I'm scared of what I'd have to do to you.
我已经失去了我在乎的一切 我不能失去你
I've lost everything I've ever cared about. I won't lose you.
如果你当初问我 我会告诉你真♥相♥
If you'd asked me, I would have told you the truth.
看来你确实拿走了
You did take it.
你背叛了吗
So, did you turn?
你是内奸吗
Are you a mole?
-咱俩之间是个谎言吗 -你来告诉我吧 梅森
This a lie? Us? Why don't you tell me, Mason?
-你拿它做了什么 -你觉得呢
What did you do with it? What do you think I did with it?
我把它摧毁了
I destroyed it.
那把威力无边的钥匙 不能托付给任何人
No one can be trusted with that kind of power.
希尔杰两兄弟不行 扎尼家族不行
Not the Silje brothers, not the Zani family,
就连堡垒也不行
not even Citadel.
现在 重新把她激活
Now, reactivate her.
-我做不到 -梅森
I can't. Mason,
给伯纳德打电♥话♥ 让他重新激活塞莱斯特的记忆
call Bernard and reactivate Celeste's memories.
我把她的记忆从系统中删除了
- Please. - I wiped them from the system.
什么
What?
对你而言 这个黑锅将会由她来背
For you, so the blame would stay with her.
所以你就杀了她原本的身份吗
So you just killed the person that she was?
我是为了保护你 因为我爱你
To protect you because I love you.
你并不爱我
You don't love me.
如果你觉得我需要你帮我做出这种事 那么你根本不了解我
If you think I needed you to do that for me, you don't know me at all.
我怎么了解你
How could I?
-你从来没给过我机会 -我全力投身于这件事
You never gave me the chance. I have given this everything.
我刚才真的是走过来 给了你告诉我事情真♥相♥的机会
I literally walked in here and gave you the opportunity to tell me the truth.
看来塞莱斯特 不是问题的关键 对吧
No, this isn't about Celeste, is it?
我做的事情也不是关键
Or what I did.
你一直在找离开的原因
You were always looking for a reason to leave.
-纯粹胡扯 -你一直想找办法结束这一切
Oh, that's some bullshit. You always wanted a way to end this.
想摆脱这段关系
To walk out,
避免有负罪感 而且还要归咎于我
conscience clean, pin it on me,
-变成是我的错 -这是你的错
- make it my fault. - It is your fault.
吃你♥妈♥的♥沙拉!
Eat your fucking salad!
你知道我是怎么成为间谍的吗
You know how I ended up a spy?
我五岁那年 爸爸去世了 妈妈抛下了我 全当我不存在
I was five years old, and my dad died, and my mom left like I didn't exist.
是堡垒给了我一个身份
Now, Citadel gave me an identity.
不存在其实是一种过人之处
Not existing was an asset.
他们看到了我的潜力
They saw me.
后来我遇见了你
Then I met you...
我知道了我是谁
and I knew who I was.
你当初已经知道你自己是谁了
You already knew who you were.
你有父母
You had a mom
也有人生
and a dad and a life.
你成为了间谍
You became a spy
是为了躲藏
so you could hide.
-梅森 我有什么好躲的 -躲你自己
What am I hiding from, Mason? From yourself.
这样一来 你就再也不用 把自己真实的一面示人
So you never have to show your real self to anyone.
我不知道为什么
And I don't know why.
我不知道你为什么 这么害怕被人看到
I don't know why you're so fucking terrified of being seen.
你曾经问过我 “你真的会爱上一个间谍吗 ”
You once asked me, "Can you ever truly love a spy?"
问题是:“间谍能有真爱吗 ”
The question is: "Can a spy ever truly love?"
我是可以的
And I can.
你可以吗
Can you?
我可以 梅森
I can, Mason.
但我就是不能爱你
I just can't love you.
再见 梅森
Goodbye, Mason.
这是个惊喜
This is a surprise.
出事了
Something's happened.
怎么了
What?
你打电♥话♥给我 是正确的选择
You made the right choice calling me.
我们把你弄去瓦伦西亚吧
Let's get you to Valencia.
准备工作已经就位
Preparations are in place.
我会等着你
I'll be waiting for you.
如果说有谁能做到 那一定是拉希甘比尔
If anyone can do it, it's Rahi Gambhir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还有一些小事需要解决
I still have some loose ends to tie up.
好吧 如果你在那里待得太久 他们会发现你的真♥相♥
Okay. If you're there much longer, they'll discover the truth about you.
无论你要在堡垒了结什么 一定要快
Whatever you need to finish at Citadel, do it fast.
别担心 没有任何人起疑
Don't worry. No one suspects a thing.
等他们搞明白的时候 我已经逃之夭夭了
And by the time they figure it out, I'll be long off the grid.
但等那一天到来之时
But when that day comes,
等你背叛堡垒时 那个问题依然存在
when you turn your back on Citadel, the question remains:
你准备怎么处理凯恩
What are you going to do about Kane?
永远不能让梅森发现
Mason can never find out.
你明白了吗
You understand that?
你不能相信她
You can't trust her.
为什么不行
Why not?
卡特...
Carter.
为什么我不能相信她
Why can't I trust her?
你在跟曼提柯尔合作
You were working with Manticore.
就在堡垒沦陷的几天前
You were with a known terrorist, Rahi Gambhir,
你跟知名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 拉希甘比尔在一起
just days before Citadel fell.
糟糕
Shit.
好了 我们得走了 快点
Okay, we got to go now.
凯尔!
Kyle!
你想救你的家人吗 那我建议我们赶快离开这里
You want to save your family? I suggest we get the fuck out of here.
我们没时间了 我也没有耐心了
We've run out of time, and I've run out of patience.
我要核弹发射密♥码♥
I need the codes for the nukes.
目标已获取
我们离你的家人越来越近了 伯纳德
We're getting close to your family, Bernard.
我们就像以前一样 投下一枚集束炸♥弹♥ 好吗
We'll drop a cluster bomb like old times, right?
你意下如何
What do you say?
如果你敢动她们一根汗毛...
If you touch one hair on their fucking heads...
-给我确认目标 -我需要确认
Get me confirmation on target. I need confirmation.
黛丽娅...
Dahlia.
目标坐标已确认
Target coordinates confirmed.
别这样
Don't do this.
-启动发射 -正在启动发射
Initialize launch. Initializing launch.
黛丽娅 里边有孩子
Dahlia, there are kids in there.
孩子可没有阻止过 堡垒在贝尔格莱德的行动
Didn't stop Citadel in Belgrade.
-求你了 -“求我了”
Please. Please?
“求我了”
Please?
目标已锁定
批准我行动吗
Do I have permission to execute?
夫人
Ma'am?
-动手 -好吧
Do it. Okay.
好吧 我告诉你
Okay. I'll give it to you.
你看吧 没有那么难 对吧
You see? That wasn't so hard, was it?
G-X-Z-3-3
GXZ-33...
E-5-A-4-2-9-V-C-C
E5A42-9VCC...
1-8-2-8-8
18288.
好了吗
Okay?
我们都不过是 在为孩子们打造一个更安全的世界
We're all just trying to make the world a safer place for our children,
不是吗
aren't we?
告知大家族 明天我们就会发射
Let the families know we'll launch tomorrow.
将俄♥罗♥斯♥ 所有智能潜艇的位置进行编目
Catalog the location of all Russian smart subs,
核级
nuclear grade.
顺便清理一下怀俄明州
And... clean up in Wyoming.
不留任何悬念
No loose ends.
黛丽娅 别这样做 不要
Dahlia. Don't fucking do this. Don't.
这只不过是以眼还眼 伯纳德
It's just an eye for an eye, Bernard.
为了报复你们的人对我所做的事情
For what you people did to me.
这很公平 对吧
I mean... it's only fair, right?
黛丽娅
Dahlia?
把他送去巴西 我们给他安排了大计划
Get him to Brazil. We have big plans for him.
黛丽娅!
Dahlia!
黛丽娅
Dahlia!
正在绕回 重新进攻目标
Circling back. Reengaging target.
已检测到威胁
妈
Mom!
-我们得走了 -什么
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表