剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
名字和级别
- Name and classification.
这些都他妈的不重要了
- None of that fucking matters anymore, Mason.
系统 身份识别
- System Identify. - Identified.
- 一级行动员身份识别完毕… - 塞莱斯特格雷厄姆
- Tier-One Operator. Celeste Graham.
奥兹钥匙在哪
Where is the Oz Key?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
放松点 梅森
Easy, Mason.
你就不应该在这里跟我浪费时间
You shouldn't be in here wasting your time with me.
你应该出去机动 追捕戴维克
You should be out there, mobilizing, hunting Davik!
松开手铐
Remove restraints.
这是示好吗 为了让我心怀感激吗
Is that supposed to be a gesture? To make me feel grateful?
塞莱斯特 你把奥兹钥匙怎么样了
What did you do with the Oz Key, Celeste?
我告诉过你了 在我的应急响应包里
I told you, it was in my go bag.
你的应急响应包是空的
Your go bag was empty.
特别行动队清了场 他们只找到了这个
Ops cleaned the site. All they found was this.
这是假的
It's a fake.
里边到底发生了什么事
What happened in there?
她在里边吗
Is she in there?
纳迪亚 你在里边吗
Nadia, are you in there?
你觉得是我拿走了
You think I took it?
- 你要藏在镜子后面吗 - 坐下 塞莱斯特
You're gonna hide behind a mirror? Sit down, Celeste.
经历了这么多事之后 你居然觉得是我拿的
After everything?! You think I'd do that?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
纳迪亚 你能听到吗
Do you hear me, Nadia?
你当初就不应该让我加入
You never should have brought me on.
过去三个月 你错过了每一个接头地点
For the last three months you've missed every one of your Live Drops.
是你违反协定在先
You were the one who broke protocol, Mason.
我还没有准备好 你就派了特别行动队
Sent an ops team before I was ready.
是你没给我选择的余地
You didn't give me a choice, did you?
你失联了好几周 我们不确定你是否还活着
You went dark for weeks. We didn't know if you were dead.
- 戴维克在哪 - 我把他安置在了地下室
- Where is Davik? - I secured him in the basement.
- 他不在地下室 - 我就是把他放在那里了
He wasn't there. That is where I left him.
你周围的各种人和各种物件都不见了
People and things just disappearing around you left and right?
去死吧
Go to hell.
好吧
Okay.
那我们聊聊大卫
Let's talk about David.
我兄弟跟这有什么关系
What does my brother got to do with any of this?
八岁时 你继父向你挥舞滚烫的熨斗 是你兄弟挡在了面前
At eight years old, he stepped in front of your stepdad swinging a hot iron at you.
是他挨打了 所以你幸免于难 那一次把他打得够呛
He took all the beatings so you didn't have to. And it fucked him up.
你想说什么
Where's this going?
我理解你一定深感愧疚
I understand the guilt you must have felt.
他为了保护你做了很大的牺牲
He sacrificed so much to protect you.
后来 在你继父对他的各种行径之后 你实在无力挽回他
Then after all your stepdad did to him, you couldn't fix him.
但你卖♥♥掉奥兹钥匙 就能借此保全大卫的性命
But you sell the Oz Key and you can save his life,
支付他头顶的赏金
pay the bounty on his head.
去你的 梅森
Fuck you, Mason.
你认识这栋楼吗
You recognize this building?
放大8C单元
Zoom in to unit 8C.
那是谁
Who is that?
梅森 我兄弟 跟这件事一点关系都没有
Mason, my brother has nothing to do with this.
但他却处处跟你有关系
But he has everything to do with you.
你每周给他打一次电♥话♥ 每个月给他寄八百美元
You call him once a week. You send him $800 a month.
即使在创业孵化器毫无收获时 你也用了自己的积蓄给他付钱
Even when you were at the Incubator making nothing, you paid him out of your savings.
- 你兄弟是个废人 - 闭嘴
Your brother seems like a fuckup to me. Shut up.
战术小队 武装系统
Tac Unit, arm system.
系统已武装
System armed.
- 住手 - 告诉我奥兹钥匙在哪
- Stop. - Tell me where the Oz Key is.
我他妈真不知道
I don't know, I really don't fucking know.
你说你和兄弟关系很好 你俩间隔38秒先后出生 对吗
You said you and your brother were close. What, 38 seconds apart?
- 锁定目标 - 住手
Tac Unit, acquire target. Stop.
目标已锁定
Target acquired.
你为了他而卖♥♥了奥兹钥匙 不是吗
You sold it for him, didn't you?
承认吧
Admit it.
- 买♥♥家是谁 - 谁也没有
Who's your buyer? - Nobody.
最后一次机会
-- Last chance!
- 执… - 够了
- Tac Unit, exec... - Enough.
你觉得你刚才是在干什么
The fuck do you think you were doing?
我没准备把他干掉
I wasn't actually gonna take him out.
但你刚才听起来是认真的
Oh, yeah? You sounded pretty convincing.
- 不能打断审讯 - 刚才那根本不是审讯
You can't stop an interrogation! That wasn't a fucking interrogation!
那是在攻击我们自己人
That was an assault on one of our own!
塞莱斯特没拿奥兹钥匙
Celeste didn't take the Oz Key.
她说把奥兹钥匙藏在了应急响应包里 戴维克发现后拿走了
She said she hid it in her go bag. Davik had to have found the bag and taken it.
那是他在地下室被反绑的时候 还是从后门逃走的时候拿走的
When? When he was tied up in the basement? Or when he fled out the back?
你问问塞莱斯特 再问问特别行动队 回答完全是两个故事
You ask Celeste, you ask Ops, you get two different fucking stories.
我认识她五年了
I've known her for five years, Mason.
我比这里的任何人都了解她
I know her better than anyone here.
她没拿
She didn't take it.
现在戴维克知道了她是卧底
And now Davik knows that she was undercover.
戴维克视她为累赘 所以会来追杀她的
She's a liability to him, and he's gonna come after her.
- 她说得对 - 我们得让她脱身 格雷斯
She's right. We have to get her out, Grace.
她最好的选择 就是被转移到一个独♥立♥的安全屋
Her best option is to relocate her to an unaffiliated safe house.
我可以联络一些军情六处的联♥系♥人
I can reach out to some MI6 contacts.
那是必须的
It'll have to do.
安德斯醒了 你们应该去审审他
Anders is awake. You should interview him.
我去吧
I'll do it.
别告诉我你们相信塞莱斯特
Do not tell me you believe Celeste.
纳迪亚信她
Nadia does.
她救过纳迪亚的命 纳迪亚当然信她了
She saved Nadia's life. Of course she does.
塞莱斯特拿到了奥兹钥匙
Celeste had the Oz Key.
她失联了三个月
She went dark for three months.
然后钥匙就消失了
Then it disappears?
她耍了我们所有人
I mean, come on, she's working all of us.
无论是堡垒 安德斯还是戴维克 她需要谁就为谁卖♥♥命
Citadel, Anders and Davik, anyone she needs to to make a buck
就为了赚钱给自己兄弟还债 救他的性命
for herself so she can pay off her brother's debt and save his life.
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
我们向指挥部提出询问
We open an inquiry with Command.
我们对她启用后盾
We backstop her.
梅森
Mason.
我们不能就这样删除她的记忆
We can't just erase her memory.
她可是一级行动员 格雷斯
She's Tier-One, Grace.
她掌握堡垒的一切 你要让她这样回到现实中去吗
She knows everything about Citadel. You gonna let her out in the world with that information?
她会把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给出价最高的人
She'll sell us out to the highest bidder.
我们必须清除她的记忆
- We have to wipe her clean.
指挥部甚至都还没有批准 后盾的安全流程
- Command hasn't even approved Backstop's safety procedures yet.
这技术太新了
It's too new.
你光是提出这个建议 我就能对你施加惩罚
I could have you sanctioned for even suggesting something like that.
在你担任主管期间 内奸搞垮了堡垒 你想被贴上这个标签吗
You want to be known as the director who let a mole take down the agency?
我无法授权启用后盾
I can't authorize the backstop.
不需要你授权
You don't have to.
我们可以换个地方执行
We'd do it off-site.
不需要让任何人知道
No one needs to know.
瞒着纳迪亚 瞒着指挥部 瞒着所有人
Not Nadia. Not Command. No one.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
如果最后能证明她的话是真的 我们再把她带回来
Look, if what she says turns out to be true,
重新激活她的记忆 就好像什么事都没发生过一样
we'll bring her back, reactivate her memories like nothing happened.
如果是她干的呢
And what if she did it?
那就让她处于 被启用后盾的状态 让她坐牢
Then she stays backstopped. Goes to prison.
这样一来 堡垒的机密是安全的
But Citadel's secrets are safe.
我们要怎么跟她说
What are we gonna tell her?
- 把这个戴上 - 这是什么
I'm gonna need you to put this on. - What the hell is that?
能停用你的ARC芯片 以及你在堡垒的所有证明
- It deactivates your ARC chip and the rest of your Citadel creds.
- 为什么要停用 - 我们要带你离开这里
Why would I want that? We're getting you out of here.
戴维克知道你是谁 他会来追杀你和你兄弟的
Davik knows who you are. He's gonna come after you and your brother.
我们要把你转移至安全屋
We're gonna relocate you to a safe house.
安全屋
A safe house?
回头再细说 眼下来说…
There'll be time to talk later. For now...
他肯定能找到安全屋的位置
You don't think he'll be able to sniff out a safe house?
你们能找到我兄弟 他肯定也能找到
You were able to find my brother. Think about how easy it will be for them to do the same.
那你的建议是什么
-Then what do you suggest?
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表