剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
What happened?
有一列火车发生了爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion on board a... a passenger train.
你在莱泽诺被水冲上岸
You washed ashore in Lezzeno.
你还记得火车上的事情吗
Do you remember being on that train?
不记得了
No.
还记得你的名字吗
Do you remember your name?
记得 我叫...
Yeah, it's...
你患上了逆行性失忆症
It appears you're suffering
你的记忆受到了影响
from retrograde amnesia, which affects your memories.
你认识一个叫凯尔康罗伊的人吗
Do you know a man named Kyle Conroy?
不认识 那是谁
No. Who's that?
是你
You.
这是在你口袋里找到的
This was in your pocket.
还有这个
As was this.
美国领♥事♥馆♥ 找不到你的任何亲属和记录
The American consulate can't find any relatives or records of you.
就好像你是一个幽灵
It's like you're a ghost.
? Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose ?
八年后
? And sometimes the blues get a hold of you ?
? Oh, just when ?
俄勒冈州 尤金
? You thought you had made it ?
? All around the block, people will talk ?
? Oh, people will talk...
爸爸 煎饼做好了
Dad, pancakes are ready.
? All that I've got ?
? I just don't want ?
? I don't want to...
蓝莓煎饼
Blueberry pancakes?
-你要吃多少 -我全都要吃掉
- How many of those are you gonna eat? - All of them.
给我留一个 好吗
Save one for me, will you?
...这是该市自冲突爆发以来 发生的最严重的袭击事件之一
...in one of the worst attacks since the fighting in the city began.
国内恐怖组织声称 对本次爆♥炸♥事件负责
Domestic terror groups have claimed responsibility
而政♥府♥正在加紧准备战争
for the bombings as the government readies for war.
这是第十起此类...
This is the tenth such attack...
好了 公交车五分钟后到
All right. Bus is here in five minutes.
-准备好上学了吗 -是的
- You ready for school? - Yep.
穿足球鞋
Soccer cleats? Really, dude?
你是认真的吗
School shoes, now. Come on.
赶快换成上学穿的鞋
你以前接受过心理治疗吗
You ever been to therapy before?
最开始接受过 后来我就停了
In the beginning. Then I stopped.
为什么
Why?
我很害怕我会发现什么
I was terrified of what I'd find.
因为那次事故之后 根本没人来找我
You know, no one came looking for me after the accident.
试想一下 根本没人来找我 我以前是有多么可怕啊
Can you imagine how horrible I must have been to not have one single person come looking for me?
既然你害怕自己会发现的事情 那你现在怎么来了
So, if you're so afraid of what you'll find, why are you here now?
我感觉有些事情 我是在瞒着自己
'Cause I feel like I'm keeping secrets from myself.
而我就是想要知道 我需要知道
And I just need to know. I need to know.
所以 女儿每次问我
So when my daughter asks me, you know,
“奶奶是什么样的 ”
"What was your mom like?"
我有父亲吗
Did I have a dad
我养过狗吗
or a dog
许过什么愿望吗
or make wishes?
我什么都答不上来 而这些事情她是应该知道的
See, I got nothing to give her. And, uh... and she should know.
也理应让她知道
She deserves to know.
也理应让我知道
And I deserve to know.
而且...
And, uh...
当年人们把我从水里拉出来时 我...
you know, when they pulled me from the water, I...
我手上戴着婚戒 而且...
I had a wedding ring and, uh...
过去这几个月 我脑子里一直有...
These past few months, I've been having these...
幻象...
visions of a...
是一个...
of a
女人的幻象
woman.
一个女人的幻象
A woman?
没错 我觉得当年 她和我都坐在那列火车上
Yeah, I-I think she was on that train with me.
我敢肯定她也在火车上...
I know she was. And, uh...
如果我能查清楚她是谁 那么也许我就能查清楚我是谁
if I can find out who she is, then maybe I can find out who I am.
凯尔...
Kyle...
虽然我很愿意每周都收你的治疗费 靠你的病情发家致富
as much as I'd love to charge you weekly and make a small fortune off your condition,
但最好的办法是提取你的DNA
I think the best course would be to swab your DNA,
找一个国家级的数据库作比对
run it through one of the national databases,
看看我们 能不能找到任何亲属 任何信息
see if we can find any relatives, any information.
我们以前查过 没有任何结果
Yeah, I did that before, and nothing showed.
但跟上次查询相比 这项技术已经更加先进了
Well, the technology's gotten more advanced since then.
美国 弗吉尼亚州
国务卿先生 感谢你能在这么短的时间内来看我
Mr. Secretary, thank you for coming to see me at such short notice.
大使女士
Madam Ambassador.
我本来想在华盛顿与你会面 但是..
I would've met you in D.C., but
这些玫瑰太粘人了 离不开我的照料
roses can be needy little wankers.
我就开门见山了 哈罗德
Let me cut to the liver, Harold.
八年前 堡垒被摧毁时
Eight years ago, when Citadel fell,
将大量的机密 藏在了一个用钨强化过的箱子里
it buried its trove of secrets in a tungsten-fortified case.
这些机密可能包括暗点的位置
Secrets that may have included black site locations,
特工的身份信息
agent identities,
甚至是核弹发射密♥码♥
even nuclear codes.
而我刚刚得知 你们中♥央♥情报局近期发现了
And I've just learned that your CIA recently discovered
这个堡垒X箱子的下落
the whereabouts of this Citadel X Case.
您这位英国大使是在请美国国务卿
The UK ambassador is asking the secretary of state
泄露国♥家♥安♥全♥机密吗
to divulge national security secrets?
我不是以大使的身份要求的
I'm not asking in my capacity as ambassador.
不是的 这是...这是为了另一项事业
No, no, this is... this is for a different cause.
一项更伟大的事业
A greater cause.
为了真♥相♥
The truth.
我不再为曼提柯尔效力了
I don't work for Manticore anymore.
我们以前帮助过你 所以...
We've helped you before, so...
现在我们需要你还这个人情
now we're calling in our favor.
你到底帮不帮这个忙 哈罗德
So, what will it be, Harold?
我们要不要在你女儿
Shall we plant explosives
明天从牛津飞回家的 英国航♥空♥公♥司♥飞机上
on your daughter's British Airways flight tomorrow
安放炸♥弹♥呢
as she flies home from Oxford?
或者说...
Or shall
要不要绑♥架♥你的妻子 把她活埋在我的玫瑰园里呢
we abduct your wife and bury her alive in my rose garden?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
苏黎世
夫人
Ma'am?
婚礼进展如何
How is the wedding?
都搞定了
It's over.
我敢肯定新娘生前肯定很漂亮
I'm sure the bride looked darling.
我有个新任务交给你 戴维克
I have another job for you, Davik.
他们找到了堡垒X箱子
They found the Citadel X Case.
它已经被转移到 迈阿密一家船厂的中情局暗点
It's been moved to a CIA black site at a shipping yard in Miami.
我想让你把箱子取回来
I want you to retrieve it.
明白
Understood.
你兄弟能参与这次任务吗
Is your brother up for this?
他当然愿意参与了
Of course he's up for this.
他让我们在北♥京♥损失惨重
Ah, he cost us dearly in Beijing.
而且他撒手不管 大家族对此很不爽
He's letting things slide. The families weren't pleased.
安德斯 我说的话你听到了吗
Did you hear that, Anders?
是的 我听到了 黛丽娅
Yeah.
听得非常清楚
I hear you, Dahlia, loud and clear.
我们着手去办
We're on it.
芝加哥
太好了
Oh, yes.
我超爱这个游戏
I love this game.
好了 伙计们 我们要玩一个游戏
Okay, guys, we're gonna play a game.
规则很简单
The rules are simple.
谁能猜出对手的“秘密人士”的
Whoever guesses three distinctive features
三个显著特征
of an opponent's Secret
就算赢
Someone wins.
很简单吧
I mean, it's pretty easy, right?
好的 很好 要开始了 我先来
Okay, great. Here we go. I'll begin.
你的秘密人士是金发吗
Does your Secret Someone have blond hair?
-是的 -那我猜对了一条
Yes. That's one for me.
继续 该你了
Go ahead. Your turn.
你的秘密人士有雀斑吗
Does your Secret Someone have freckles?
没有
No.
好了 你的秘密人士有胡子吗
Okay. Does your Secret Someone have a mustache?
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表