剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
我想
I imagine...
以凯尔康罗伊的身份生活 更容易一些吧
that life was simpler as Kyle Conroy.
刚才那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
别管了 集中注意力
- Don't worry about it. - Focus.
搞定四个了 还剩多少时间
That's four. How much time?
不到90秒
Less than 90 seconds.
你的心跳已经接近每分钟350次了
Your heart is getting closer to 350 bpm.
你必须在昏过去之前赶快完成任务
You've got to finish quick before you black out.
凯尔 你必须反击
Kyle, you have to fight back!
怎么回事
What is that?
那是最后的发射倒计时 你还有20秒 纳迪亚
It's the final launch countdown. You've got 20 seconds, Nadia.
凯尔 后盾程序能抹掉你的记忆 但抹不掉你的身手
Kyle? Backstop erases your memories, but it doesn't erase your skills.
你的大脑可能不记得了…
Your mind may not remember...
你想记起来吗
Do you want to remember?
…但身体是有记忆的
...but your body does.
还剩十秒 纳迪亚
Ten seconds, Nadia.
关停核芯
Deactivate the cores.
还剩五秒
Five seconds.
你想救家人吗
You want to save your family?
你只需要听我的 我会帮你渡过难关
You just listen to me and I will get you through this.
快点
Come on.
好了 发射已被取消
Yes. Launch is disabled.
凯尔 听我说 你还是梅森凯恩
Kyle, listen to me. You are still Mason Kane.
快起来
Get up! Now!
反击
Fight back!
凯尔 你得去救纳迪亚 她心脏骤停了
Kyle, you got to get to Nadia. She's coding.
纳迪亚
Nadia.
你衣服里有一小瓶肾上腺素
You've got a vile of adrenaline in your suit.
快给她扎针 否则她会心脏停跳
Jab her now or her heart stops.
- 知道了 - 马上给她注射 否则她就死了
- Got it. - Inject her now or she dies.
坚持住
Hang in there.
坚持住
Hang in there.
- 坚持住 - 起作用了
- Hang in there. - It's working.
心率恢复正常
Heart rate's back to normal.
凯尔 100公里外 发现俄♥罗♥斯♥轰炸机 正在快速逼近
Kyle, I have Russian bombers 60 miles out, fast approaching.
我们得立刻救你们出来
We need to get you out now.
保持清醒
Stay with me!
堡垒 美国总部 八年前
- 你干了什么好事 - 完成了红细胞任务
What the hell did you do out there? Completed the Red Cell mission.
- 你切断了跟我们的通讯 - 死神被锁死了
- You went dark on us. - Dead Hand is locked down.
那为什么 堡垒没拿到导弹的控制权呢
Then why doesn't Citadel have operational control
因为控制权在我手上
- of the missiles? - Because I do.
我使用了次级协议中断
I used a secondary protocol interrupt.
只有我能解锁
Only I can unlock it.
只要你告诉我她在哪里 我就给你
I'll give it to you right now if you tell me where she is.
我告诉过你 她在柏林
I've told you, she's in Berlin.
- 你认为我在骗你吗 - 是的 你在骗我
Do you think I'm lying to you? Yes, I do.
那咱俩就陷入僵局了
Then we're at an impasse.
你需要找人谈谈
You need to speak to someone.
我不管你找谁 找谁都行 但你需要心理帮助
Anyone. I don't care who, but you need help.
你已经失去了她 懂了吗
You have lost her, you understand?
如果你不小心 你还会迷失自己
And if you're not careful, you're gonna lose yourself, too.
距瓦伦西亚50公里外 如今
克里斯托夫说 在艺术科学城的立交桥下见面
Christoph says to meet under the overpass at the City of Arts and Sciences.
距离交易还剩不到30分钟
Under 30 till the exchange.
- 你还好吗 - 还好
Are you okay? Yeah.
太好了 我现在设置我们的着陆坐标
Great. I'll set our landing coordinates now.
瓦伦西亚
克里斯托夫 他们正在从南入口进入
Christoph, they're arriving from the south entrance.
核芯在哪里
And where are the nuclear cores?
核芯在他们身上
They have the cores with them.
很好 等我们拿到核芯 就可以开始最终阶段了
Good, we'll get the cores, we can begin the final phase.
希望这能让大家族满意
I hope this pleases the families.
你的同事戴维克 差点搞砸了我们的整个任务
Your associate, Davik, nearly threatened our entire mission.
我们先拿到核芯 然后再说他们对你满不满意
Let's get the cores and see how pleased they are with you.
我掩护你们
I got you.
我女儿在哪
Where's my girl?
艾莎
Asha.
现在 把核芯给我
Now, the cores.
我可以开枪
I got a shot.
在核实完核芯之前不要交出孩子
Do not hand over that child until you've verified the cores.
如果出了任何差错 就把她扔下去
If anything goes awry, drop her.
(西班牙语) 核芯已加密
They've been encrypted.
他们对核芯做了手脚
They've done something to them.
我就知道你会耍小聪明
I knew you would try to be clever.
曾经是梅森凯恩 就一辈子会是梅森凯恩
Once Mason Kane, always Mason Kane.
那为什么 堡垒没拿到导弹的控制权呢
Why doesn't Citadel have operational control of the missiles?
因为控制权在我手上
Because I do.
解锁武器 否则她死定了
Unlock the weapons or she dies.
我不知道怎么解锁 但我会找到办法的
I don't know how but I'll find a way.
你觉得我是在虚张声势吗 我会杀了她
You think I'm bluffing? I will kill her.
梅森凯恩就在你眼前
Mason Kane's in here somewhere.
你想把他怎么样就怎么样 只要把那个姑娘放了
Do what you want to get him out of me, just let the girl go.
卡特 开枪
Carter, take it.
凯尔 接住她
Kyle! Get her!
去拿
嗨
Hi.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们为家庭所做的事情 对吗
Well, the things we do for family, right?
伦敦 八年前
乔一直讨厌我♥干♥这一行
Joe always hated me doing this.
她认为这完全是在浪费我的时间
She thought it was a complete waste of my time,
在淤泥中筛选
to sift through the muck
从中找到最后一块能吃的一小口
to find that one last little... morsel.
看看这个
Look at that.
瓦尔怎么样
How's Val?
你知道的
Oh, you know.
她就是小屁孩装成熟
Eight going on 18.
她想打耳洞
She wants to get her ears pierced.
为什么急着长大
Why the rush to grow up? I don't know.
只不过是戴耳环而已
It's just earrings.
耳环只是入门
Earrings are the gateway.
有时候我只想把她藏起来
Sometimes I just want to tuck her away and...
放在一个没人能伤害到她的地方
put her someplace where no one can ever hurt her.
等你有了孩子 就会不惜一切代价确保他们的安全
When you have kids, you do anything to keep them safe.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
我去了你给我的那个西班牙的地址
Well, I went to that address in Spain that you gave me...
在那里发现了纳迪亚
and Nadia was there.
这个孩子也在
And so was she.
这是你女儿
That's your daughter.
这就是纳迪亚离开的原因
That's why Nadia left?
生孩子
To have a baby?
我们的孩子
Our baby?
我觉得这个你可能也想要 这是去西班牙的往返机票
I thought you might want that, too. It's a round-trip ticket to Spain.
- 她显然心意已决 - 什么
Clearly, she's made her decision. What?
你之前那么迫切地想找到她 现在又不去了
You were so desperate to find her and now you're not gonna go?
- 如果她认为我不够好… - 不
She didn't think I was good enough to be the kid's father. No, no, no, no. No.
你要证明她错了
You prove her wrong.
你必须为你的家人而战
You have to fight for your family.
那我飞到瓦伦西亚 然后求着进入这孩子的生活
So I fly to Valencia, then what? Beg to be part of this kid's life?
没错
Yeah.
你就应该这么做
That's what you do.
如今
他们把外公带到哪里去了
Where did they take Nana?
我不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, sweetheart.
但我会找到他
But I'm gonna find him.
他会没事吗
Will he be okay?
你外公是我见过最强大的人
Your grandfather is the toughest person I've ever met.
只要有任何办法能回到你身边
And if there is any way of getting back to you...
他就一定会找到的
he's gonna find it.
他以前就是经常这么说你的
That's what he used to say about you.
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表