剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
堡垒
解密档案
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
当然了
Of course.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
永远可以信任我
Always.
《堡垒》前情提要
一个世纪以来 你们都认为自己是在创造新秩序
For a century, you lot thought you were creating a new order.
但间谍不可能是圣人
But spies cannot be saints.
你们的行为准则 非但没能让你们变得更好
And your code isn't one that bettered you but blinded you
反而让你们 对堡垒带来的恐怖熟视无睹
to the horrors Citadel imparted.
我要给队伍里 扩充一位新的一级行动员
I'm bringing a new Tier-One to the team.
我愿意用性命相信她
I trust her with my life.
她救过我的命
She saved it once.
布瑞尔还活着
Brielle is still alive.
什么...
What?
在卧底方面 纳迪亚在精英小队里教过你什么
What did Nadia teach you over in Bravo about going undercover?
她教我 当卧底的关键 是学会如何圆谎
She taught me that the key to being undercover is learning how to maintain the lie.
塞莱斯特难以自拔了
Celeste is in over her head.
她已经失联三个月了
She's been docked for three months.
你这是在无中生有
You're seeing things that aren't there, Mason.
我知道她是你的朋友 但如果奥兹钥匙被任何人拿到
I know she's your friend. But if anyone gets their hands on the Oz Key,
我们就无法掌控奥兹钥匙 也失去了限制他们能力的机会
any chance of holding them at bay, any chance of keeping their power in check is gone.
塞莱斯特 你把奥兹钥匙怎么样了
What did you do with the Oz Key, Celeste?
我告诉过你了 在我的应急响应包里
I told you, it was in my go bag.
你的应急响应包是空的
Your go bag was empty.
在你担任主管期间 内奸搞垮了堡垒 你想被贴上这个标签吗
You want to be known as the director who let a mole take down the agency?
那我们该怎么办
So, what do we do?
我们对她启用后盾
We backstop her.
不需要让任何人知道
No one needs to know.
瞒着纳迪亚 瞒着指挥部 瞒着所有人
Not Nadia, not Command. No one.
你是在保护纳迪亚
You are protecting Nadia.
因为虽然你很爱她...
Because even though you love her,
但你认为她可能是内奸
you think Nadia might be a mole.
就是你干的
You did this.
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
不是你
Not you.
是她
Her.
摩洛哥
你不能相信她
You can't trust her.
为什么不行
Why not?
卡特...
Carter.
雅典 九年前
奥兹钥匙有什么进展吗
Any news on the Oz Key?
没有情报 也没有截获的通讯
No intel, no chatter.
钥匙跟戴维克希尔杰一起消失了
It disappeared with Davik Silje.
既然他已经消失了这么久 那他就不会再找塞莱斯特了
If he's been a ghost this long, he's not looking for Celeste anymore.
我们应该把她从法明顿带回来吗
Should we bring her back from Farmington?
我敢肯定她很高兴能休假
I'm sure she's happy for the time off.
-也许我应该问问她的情况 -这是违反协议的
- Maybe I should check in. - That's against protocol.
这你是知道的
You know that.
是啊
Yeah.
(希腊语) 敬我们
To us.
敬我们
To us.
那么 今天我们要扮演什么身份
So, who are we today?
亚历山德拉休斯和乔纳森休斯
Alexandra and Jonathan Hughes.
刚结婚 正在米克诺斯岛度蜜月
Just married. On their honeymoon in Mykonos.
指挥部想让我们带回 一位叫塔达希三科的黑帮老大
Command wants us to bring in a yakuza boss, Tadashi Sako.
好的
Okay.
而且...
And, uh...
还有这个
And there's this.
为了让我们伪装身份 伯纳德真是煞费苦心
Bernard really went all out on our cover.
这东西看起来太逼真了
This thing looks so real.
如果这就是真的呢
What if it is real?
如果不是伯纳德送你的呢
What if it's not from Bernard?
你♥他♥妈♥现在是在逗我
Are you fucking with me right now?
这是你角色的一部分吗
Is this some part you're playing?
跟你 我不是角色
Not with you.
跟你在一起时 我就是我
With you, I'm me.
只有和你在一起时 我才是我
And only with you am I me.
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
堡垒
第一季第五集
她还活着
She's alive.
这不是真的
It's not real.
-安德斯 就是她 -但她已经...
- It's her, Anders. - But she's not...
-就是她 -这...
It's her. It's...
我可以带你去见她
I can take you to her.
你已经失去了她一次 还想再失去她吗
You lost her once. Do you really want to lose her again?
我要给你松绑
I'm going to cut you loose.
我在后面备了一辆车 你跟在我后面
I got a car around back. You stay behind me,
好吗
okay?
你个贱女人
You fucking bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
You dipshit.
你的鞋上沾到血了吗
Did you get blood on your shoes?
你向来能说会道 伯纳德
You always had a gift of a silver tongue, Bernard.
我很钦佩你致力于 创造一个更安全的世界
I admired you for creating a safer world.
直到我亲自发现
Until I found out firsthand
最危险的武器 并不是核武器 也不是生物武器
that the most dangerous weapon of all wasn't nuclear arms or biological weapons.
而是堡垒
It was Citadel.
你现在的样子
Thomas would be
肯定会让托马斯感到羞愧
so ashamed of what you've become.
你不配提他的名字
You're not fit to speak his name.
这是他的遗产 也是我的遗产 裁减军备
This is his legacy as much as it is mine. Disarmament.
你杀了所有那些特工
You killed all of those agents.
你杀了数千人
You killed thousands.
谋杀犯 战犯 间谍
Murderers, war criminals, spies.
我愿意每天都这样做
And I would do it every day
只要能保护无辜的人 免于失去他们爱的人
if it means protecting innocent people from losing the ones they loved,
就像我做的那样
like I did.
但功劳不能都归我一人
But I can't take all the credit.
是你的一位特工先来找的我
It was one of your own who came to me.
此人深受伤害 被谎言所欺骗
Hurt and lied to.
这位堡垒的特工
A Citadel spy
终于看清了机构的真♥相♥
who finally saw the truth of the agency...
并背叛了你们所有人
and betrayed you all.
九年前
安全信息 已收到
塞莱斯特不在法明顿... 她出事了
已对她启用后盾状态
已授权:伯纳德奥立克
稍等一下 稍等
Just one sec. One sec.
现在行了吗
How about now?
好了 现在行了
Yeah. Now's good.
你要回答一个问题
You're gonna answer one question.
他知道吗
Did he know?
我们应该把她从法明顿带回来吗
Should we bring her back from Farmington?
我敢肯定她很高兴能休假
I'm sure she's happy for the time off.
纳迪亚认为好间谍一定要擅长撒谎
Nadia thinks a great spy has to be a great liar.
优秀的间谍需要说真话
A great spy needs to tell the truth.
给你点了一杯雷司令
Ordered you a Riesling.
你不应该点
You shouldn't have.
伯纳德对塞莱斯特启用了后盾状态
Bernard backstopped Celeste.
什么
What?
你之前知道吗
Did you know?
不知道
No.
真不知道
No.
你怎么能这样 梅森
How could you, Mason?
-对不起 -你怎么能这样对她
I'm sorry. How could you do that to her?
我那样做是为了你 为了保护你
I did it for you, to protect you.
保护我什么
From what?
我知道你拿走了奥兹钥匙
I know you took the Oz Key.
-梅森 -我从没问过你用它做了什么
Now, Mason... And I have never asked what you did with it
也没问过你把它卖♥♥给了谁 或者你的老板是谁
or who you sold it to or who you're working for.
那你为什么不直接问我
Why didn't you just ask me?
-为什么 -因为我不想知道
Why? Because I didn't want to know.
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表