剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
克里斯托夫没有接我的电♥话♥
Christoph didn't answer my call.
太安静了
It's too quiet.
会有后果吗
Will there be repercussions?
失败总是有后果的 亲爱的
There's always repercussions for failure, my dear.
关键就是要在他们抵达之前改变局面
The key is to adapt before they arrive.
他们杀不掉已经死去的人
They can't kill what's already dead.
堡垒 美国总部
我们这是在哪
Where are we?
这里曾经是我们的家
This used to be our home.
爸爸
Dad!
亨德里克斯
Hendrix.
让我看看你
Let me see you, let me see you.
他妻子怎么会是她
How is that his wife?
你们好 这是艾比和亨德里克斯
Everyone, this is Abby and Hendrix.
你好
Hi.
谢谢你们保护他的安全
Thank you for keeping him safe.
那是当然
Of course.
凯尔 我这里有东西给你
Kyle, I got something here.
你的激活药剂
Your activation vial.
奥立克之前让我创建了一个 备份服务器
Orlick had me create a backup server,
所以我将其重新编入了你的基因档案
so I recoded it to your genetic profile.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
他找到了把梅森带回来的方法
He figured out how to bring Mason back.
那么 你真的要这么做吗
So you're really gonna do it?
我必须这么做
I have to.
为什么
Why?
因为我不知道我是谁
Because I don't know who I am.
不 你是知道的
Yes, you do.
你是凯尔康罗伊 你是一名父亲 是我的丈夫
You're Kyle Conroy. You're a father, you're my husband.
这些是不会改变的
That's not gonna change.
你准备好了吗
You're good to go.
是时候让我见见梅森凯恩了
Time for me to meet Mason Kane.
好了 来吧 起床吧
Well, come on. Up you get.
当你知道没有退路了 不是更能豁出去向前冲吗
Isn't it easier to go forward when you know you can't go back?
你♥爸♥爸以前经常只睡到凌晨两点
Your father used to sleep till 2:00.
我想他了
I miss him.
我妈妈快回来了吗
Is my mom coming back soon?
我五岁那年 爸爸去世了 妈妈抛下了我 全当我不存在
I was five years old when my dad died and my mom left like I didn't exist.
我遇见了你
I met you
我知道了我是谁
and I knew who I was.
- 我吓到你了吗 - 你为什么会吓到我
- Do I scare you? - - Now why would you scare me?
因为我开始看穿你了
Because I'm starting to see you.
看穿你的面具
See past the mask.
什么面具
What mask?
你有很多面具
Oh, there are dozens.
这是我们的新一级行动员吗
This our new Tier One?
这位是塞莱斯特格雷厄姆
Mason, meet Celeste Graham.
你当初就不应该让我加入
You never should have brought me on.
最后一次机会
Last chance!
刚才那根本不是审讯 那是在攻击我们自己人
That wasn't a fucking interrogation! That was an assault on one of our own!
所以你就杀了她原本的身份吗
So you just killed the person that she was?
我是为了保护你 因为我爱你
To protect you, because I love you.
你并不爱我
You don't love me.
我去了你给我的那个西班牙的地址
Well, I went to that address in Spain
在那里发现了纳迪亚
that you gave me and Nadia was there.
我们被陷害了 他们要把堡垒夷为平地
We were set up. They're burning Citadel to the ground.
我已经失去了一切 我不能失去你
I've lost everything I've ever cared about, I won't lose you.
- 我骗了你 - 是我骗了你
I lied to you. I lied to you.
你必须为你的家人而战
You have to fight for your family.
我很感激你的建议 但我有很多事情要为之而战
I appreciate the advice but I'm full up of things to fight for.
但还是很感谢你提供的 有关纳迪亚的情报
Thanks for the intel on Nadia, though.
你谢我♥干♥什么
What are you thanking me for?
我只是查了你让我查的地方
I only looked where you told me to look.
你怎么知道她在哪里
How did you know where she was?
我已经很久没有给别人倒过柠檬水了
It's a long time since I've had... someone to pour lemonade for.
八年前
你跟电视上看起来不太一样
You look different than on TV.
他们把我脸上的妆堆的像小丑一样
Oh, well, they pile the makeup on like a clown.
我一直都不喜欢
Never liked it much.
这些年我一直关注着你
I've watched you all these years.
你所取得的成就 你的人设 太了不起了
It's amazing what you've accomplished. Who you've become.
这都是用牺牲换来的
It's not without sacrifices.
而你呢
And you?
我都不知道该去哪里看你
I wouldn't even know where to look.
特别是你的行当那么神秘
Not when your trade is being a ghost.
但你确实看起来
But you do look...
就像他一样
just like him.
我是来求你帮忙的
I've come for a favor.
求我帮忙
A favor?
你以前说过 如果我有需要 我可以打电♥话♥…
You once said that if I ever needed, I could call and...
没错 不 我说过的话我知道
Yeah, no. I know what I said.
我只是以为你今天来这里是…
I just thought that you coming here today...
我其实不知道我是怎么想的
I don't know what I thought.
我需要找个人
I need to find someone.
一个女人
A woman.
为什么间谍要通过 拜访外交官来找一个女人
why is a spy coming to see a diplomat to find a woman?
这不应该是外交官 雇佣间谍所做的事情吗
I mean, isn't this the kind of thing the diplomat hires a spy to do?
她也是间谍
She's a spy, too.
堡垒不告诉你她在哪里
And Citadel won't tell you where she is.
那可是你自家的间谍机构
It's your own agency.
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
有这个女人的名字吗
Does she have a name, this woman?
纳迪亚辛格
Nadia Sinh.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
那我帮你找她
Then I'll find her for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
失去至爱会让人悲痛欲绝
It's devastating to lose the person you love most.
当第一次爆♥炸♥来袭时 我从梦中醒来
I woke up from a dream when the first explosion hit.
托马斯就在我身旁
He was next to me... Thomas.
他已经被火焰吞噬了
Already in flames.
我试图把火扑灭
I tried to put it out...
我身上的每一寸皮肤都是移植来的
They grafted... from every part of me.
切割 缝合 修补
Cut and sewed and patched.
感觉就像他们把我重组了
And it was like they... they reorganized me.
将我随机化 差异化 直到我完全变成另一个女人
Randomized and different until I became another woman altogether,
然而 这个不同的女人 仍然背负着同样可怕的回忆
and yet this different woman still carries on the same awful memories.
那件事之后 你为什么不回家
After it happened, why didn't you go home?
你想听真♥相♥吗
Do you want the truth?
想
I do.
那件事之后
After it happened...
我不再是从前的我了
I wasn't the same person any longer.
那里也不再是我的家了
It wasn't my home any longer.
那你儿子呢
What about your son?
他怎么了
What about him?
他还是你儿子吗
Was he yours any longer?
我还是你儿子吗 妈
Am I still yours, Mother?
这才是我的好孩子
There's my boy.
我以为你这些年都忘了
I thought that you must have just lost it over the years.
我没忘
I didn't lose it.
只不过把它深埋了
I buried it.
女王般标准的英语你可深埋不了
The Queen's English isn't something you bury.
我以前没有意识到 你选择了成为一个全新的人
I didn't realize that you chose to become someone new altogether.
放弃了你原有的身份
To give up on who you were.
就像你以前一样
Like you did.
堡垒就擅长做这种事
This is what they do, Citadel.
他们会带走我们的至爱
They take the people we love most.
但他们没有带走她
They didn't take her.
不 我不是说她 亲爱的
No, I didn't mean her, love.
我是说你父亲
I meant your father.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表