剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
《堡垒》前情提要
这座位有人了 我在等朋友
Seat's taken. I'm waiting for a friend.
而且这个视野好的座位 是我重金购买♥♥的
And I'm a girl who paid a fortune for a good view.
那我联♥系♥铁路公♥司♥ 让他们给你退款怎么样
How about I call the rail line, give you a refund?
你知道接下来会发生什么 对吧
You know what's gonna happen now, right?
我们等了很久 终于能将堡垒从地球上抹去
We waited a long time to wipe Citadel from the face of the Earth.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
真♥相♥
The truth...
我们被陷害了 他们要把堡垒夷为平地
We were set up. They're burning Citadel to the ground.
你患上了逆行性失忆症
It appears you're suffering from retrograde amnesia.
你认识一个叫凯尔康罗伊的人吗
Do you know a man named Kyle Conroy?
不认识 那是谁
- No. Who's that?
是你
You.
穿足球鞋
Soccer cleats?
-你是认真的吗 -赶快换成上学穿的鞋
- Really, dude? - School shoes, now. Come on.
过去这几个月 我脑子里一直有幻象
These past few months, I've been having these visions.
他们找到了堡垒X箱子
They found the Citadel X Case.
-我想让你把箱子取回来 -明白
- I want you to retrieve it. - Understood.
你想把我们怎么样
What do you want from us?
我叫伯纳德奥立克
I'm Bernard Orlick.
我们是老朋友了
We're old friends.
你是说 我以前是间谍
You're telling me I was a spy?
今天上午早些时候 堡垒X箱子被偷了
Early this morning, Citadel's X Case was stolen,
里边装着全球每个核武器的发射密♥码♥
containing all the codes to every nuclear weapon in the world.
-我需要梅森凯恩 -但我不是他
- I need Mason Kane. - Well, I'm not him.
你确实有过一个搭档
You did have a partner.
她叫纳迪亚辛赫
Her name was Nadia Sinh.
我觉得她死了
I think she's dead.
意大利 八年前
-纳迪亚 -伯纳德
Nadia. Bernard. Bernard.
返回基地
-能听到吗 -伯纳德 我们中埋伏了
- Can you hear me? - Bernard. It was a fucking ambush.
堡垒暴露了 他们要把我们赶尽杀绝
Citadel's been compromised, all of it. They were killing all of us.
我联♥系♥不上梅森
I don't have Mason.
纳迪亚
Na-Nadia? Nadia?
你能听到吗
- Do you hear, do you hear me?
我已启用后盾
- I've initiated backstop.
你有两小时 赶快做好准备
You have two hours. Make provisions.
-对不起 -不要啊
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-我别无选择 -伯纳德 你不能启用后盾 伯纳德
- I've got no choice. - No. Bernard. You can't backstop... Bernard.
妈的
Oh, f-fuck.
(意大利语) 停车
Stop!
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
去医院
Hospital.
求你了
Please.
堡垒
第一季第二集
? I found my love in Portofino ?
你中弹了
You had a bullet in you.
我没想吓到你
I didn't want to alarm you.
我们应该去医院
We should go to the hospital.
没必要
No need.
我在这里就可以照顾你
I can take care of you here.
需要我照顾多久都可以
For as long as need be.
我不是说送我去医院
I'm not asking for me.
而是说送你去医院
I'm asking for you.
后盾开启中
Backstop commencing.
删除记忆
Deleting memories.
快去瓦伦西亚
Go to Valencia.
艾莎
快去瓦伦西亚 艾莎
"Go to Valencia Asha."
什么
What?
“夏洛特弗农”
Charlotte Vernon?
怀俄明州 八年后
间谍
A spy?
你是间谍
You're a spy?
天啊 凯尔 你连马桶盖都不记得盖 现在居然说自己是杰森那样的间谍
Christ, Kyle, you can't even remember to put the toilet seat down. Now you're Jason Bourne?
-他有我以前的录音 -可能是AI换脸或者PS过的
- He had recordings of me as another person. - Recordings? Kyle, they could be some kind of deepfakes or Photoshop.
你不能据此判断那就是真的
You don't know that's real. You don't know.
但确实说得通 比如我身上的伤疤
It makes sense, Abby. Look at all my scars.
以及为什么当年的事故发生之后 没有人来找我
Look at why no one came looking for me after the accident.
我觉得我们应该告诉他们
I think that we should tell them.
她应该知道
She should know.
我们不能告诉她 伯纳德
We're not telling her, Bernard.
-乔... -我们不能告诉她
- Joe. - We're not telling her.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
除非你想让我告诉他们 你当年的所作所为
Unless you want me to tell them what you did.
现在怎么办 你是要...
So now what? You're just gonna...
你是要把我们母女俩丢在这里 然后跟他走吗
You're just gonna leave us here and go with him?
只要我们夺回那个箱子
We get this case back,
我就能确保你和亨德里克斯的安全 我只在乎这个
I get to keep you and Hendrix safe. And that's all I care about.
我只在乎这个 艾比
That's all I care about, Abby.
凯尔...
Kyle.
是时候了
It's time.
你什么时候回来
When are you gonna be back?
很快 小乖熊
Soon, babe.
爸爸会尽快回来
Soon as he can.
我爱你
I love you.
非常爱
So much.
这你是知道的 对吧
And you know that, right?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
谢谢 乔
Thanks, Joe.
这辆车有什么特技
What kind of tricks does this baby have?
不是的 这不是堡垒的车
Oh, no, this isn't Citadel's.
是乔的车 我觉得这车 还是播磁带的呢
This is, uh, this is Joe's. I think it even has an 8-track.
-注意安全 -你也是
Be safe. You, too.
纽约市
在那座塔的顶层 有一个秘密的曼提柯尔技术实验室
There's a secret Manticore tech lab on the top floor of that tower.
箱子就在那个实验室里
The case is in their lab.
但好消息是 我是个天才
But the good news is I'm a genius,
我黑进了他们的服务器 用化名注册了你的生物识别信息
and I hacked into their server so your biometrics
并成功将其录入到了后门安全程序中
under an alias are baked into the backdoor security system.
把这个穿上
Put this on.
把戒指摘掉
And lose that.
我觉得现在我得举手说一句 “我有必要更清楚地了解这个计划”
This is the moment where I'm gonna raise my hand and say I need a little more clarity on the plan here.
你没必要知道计划
You don't need to know the plan.
当然有必要了 我怎么能不需要知道计划呢
I definitely need to know. How could I not need to know the plan?
听我说 我会指引你的 好吗
Look, I'll guide you, okay?
听我的就对了 我会协助你顺利完成任务的
You just listen to me, and I will get you through this.
换做梅森 他肯定会很享受这次任务
You know, Mason would've really enjoyed this.
我就说说而已
Just saying.
快准备吧
Come on. Suit up.
你就像老板似的大摇大摆地走进去
And go in there like you own the place.
还老板 我们连这地方的停车费都付不起
Own it? I can't even afford to park here.
? I want you to get together...
安德斯希尔杰 正在实验室破解X箱子的锁
Anders Silje is decrypting the X Case's lock in the lab right now.
他的兄弟戴维克正在去取箱子的路上
His brother Davik is en route to pick it up.
夺回箱子 拯救你的家人
Get the case, save your family.
稳稳的慢慢来
All right, nice and steady.
-这部分比较简单 -你倒是“坐”着说话不腰疼
This is the easy part. Says the man with the seat heater on.
你好 先生
Good day, sir.
你在笑吗 别笑
You're smiling? Don't do that.
间谍从来不笑
Spies don't smile.
? I want you to get together...
间谍学校会教这个吗
They teach you that in spy school?
是啊 别自作聪明了 赶快去二层
Yeah, smart-ass. Just head to the second level.
X箱子有七个加密模块
The X Case has seven key blocks.
有四个已经被破解了
Four have been disarmed.
如果七个全被他们破解 那我们就完蛋了
If they unlock all seven, it's game over.
第五个加密模块已破解
Fifth key block removed.
糟糕 他们又破解了一个加密模块
Shit. They've disarmed another key block.
? I want you to get together...
小菜一碟
This ain't so bad.
你不是说过曼提柯尔很擅长安保吗
I thought you said Manticore was good at this.
让你嘚瑟 你被跟踪了
And just like that, you're being followed.
加快脚步
All right, come on, pick up the pace.
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表