剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
“如果这对一个人而言 还不算鲜艳的话
And as if that wasn't enough color for one person,
“他连浓密的胡子也是同样的红色”
he had a matching beard full of it, too."
我是艾比
This is Abby.
抱歉我没接到你的电♥话♥ 请留言
Sorry I missed your call. Please leave a message.
嘿
Hey.
我现在坐上了前往瓦伦西亚的飞机
I'm on a plane headed for Valencia.
我知道这并不是原本的计划 但他们在追杀我
I know that wasn't the plan, but they're coming for me,
我不能回去 否则他们也会找到你们
and I can't come back or they'll find you, too.
唯一能帮到我的人 是一个在西班牙的堡垒间谍
The only person who can help me is in Spain. A Citadel spy.
我必须找到他们
I have to find them to find a way out,
我必须找到能确保你俩安全的方法
to keep us safe.
你只要知道我爱你 好吗
Just know that I love you, all right?
爱你们两个
Both of you.
我只在乎你们俩
You're all that matter to me.
西班牙 瓦伦西亚
法雅节
(巴伦西亚语) 您有预订吗
Do you have a reservation?
我来见朋友
I'm meeting a friend.
实在是抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉 先生 你没事吧
Excuse me, sir. Are you okay?
你是纳迪亚
You're Nadia.
我觉得你认错人了
Perdón. I think you have the wrong person.
没有 我没有认错人
I don't. I don't have the wrong person.
先生 晚安
Se?or, you have a good night.
八年前 意大利
Eight years ago. Italy.
你记得当时发生了什么事吗
You remember what happened?
借一步说话
Not here.
我醒来就在那里了
I just woke up there. He was already dead.
当时他已经死了 我是出于自卫
- It had to be self-defense. - What are you talking about?
-你在说什么 -他不是我杀的 我醒来他已经死了
I didn't kill him. He-he was dead.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not... I'm not the police.
那你是谁
Then who the fuck are you?
梅森凯恩
Mason Kane.
顶级间谍 厉害得很
Top spy. Hot stuff.
我还是...
I'm just...
伯纳德奥立克
Bernard Orlick.
曼提柯尔 X箱子
Manticore. The X Case.
-这些你听着熟悉吗 -兄弟 别挡路
Any of that ring a bell? You really need to get out of my way, buddy.
他们把你的记忆抹掉了
They wiped your memories.
八年前 我在意大利的一列火车上
I was on a train eight years ago in Italy.
当时发生了爆♥炸♥ 后来我被人从水里拖了出来
There was an explosion. I was pulled from the water.
我不记得我是谁 也不记得是怎么过去的
I couldn't remember who I was or how I got there.
-你当年和我都在那列火车上 -并没有
You were on that train with me. - No.
你跟我一样也是间谍 我们为一个叫堡垒的机构做事情
- You were a spy, like me, for an organization called Citadel.
我不知道你在说什么 但是我要径直从你身旁走过
I don't know what you're on, but I'm gonna walk past you,
穿过那扇门 如果你敢碰我 我就大声喊叫
through that door, and if you touch me, I'm gonna scream, okay?
接住
Catch.
你是对着我扔刀子了吗
Did you just throw a knife at me?
我以为你会接住
I thought you were gonna catch it.
伯纳德就是这样试我的 我以为你也会把刀接住
See, Bernard did it to me, and-and I thought you were gonna catch it,
我就可以说 “那不然你怎么会接刀子呢 ”
and then I was gonna be like, "Then how come you can do that?"
-你最好往后退 -抱歉 是我不好
- Hey, hey, you better back up. You better back up. - I'm sorry. That is my bad.
-我在后退 -你这可不是后退
- I am backing up. - No. That's not backing up.
-我在后退 -后退
- I am backing up. - Back up!
-纳迪亚辛赫 -一级行动员 身份识别完毕
Nadia Sinh. Tier-One Operator identified.
好吗
All right?
-这是... -是你
- That's... - You.
女士们先生们...
Ladies and gentlemen.
都赶紧滚蛋
Get the fuck out of here now!
凯恩在这里 找到他
Kane is here. Find him.
把标了你名字的那个小药瓶 注射进你的脖子里
That vial there, that one with your name on it, you inject it into your neck.
这样你的记忆就恢复了 一切就都想起来了
It'll bring back your memories. You'll remember everything.
别告诉我你没曾感到过 自己不属于这里
Tell me you've never felt like you should be somewhere else,
觉得自己应该做别的事情
doing something else.
别告诉我你从未见过我的面孔
Tell me you've never seen my face before.
我已经梦到你的脸好几个月了
'Cause I've seen yours for months.
刚才这是鸣枪警告 把箱子给我
All right, that was a warning shot. - Give me the case.
-归你了 拿走吧 -把箱子放下
- It's yours. - It's all yours, buddy. Take it. - Put it down!
-我马上放下 -放下
I'm gonna put it down. I'm putting it down. - Put it down.
我确实见过你
I have seen you before.
在梦里
In a dream.
跟我来
Come on.
现在怎么办
Now what?
她妈的纳迪亚辛赫
Nadia fucking Sinh.
妈的
Stay down.
躺着吧你
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
还记得我兄弟吗
Remember my brother?
他让我转达问候
He says hello.
妈的
对不起
Sorry.
纳迪亚 背后捅刀
In the fucking back, Nadia?
认真的吗
Really?
好吧...
Okay, then.
那我们就比划一下
Let's go.
他 我需要留活口
Him, I need alive.
至于你 无所谓了
You, not so much.
-你要去哪 -求你了
- Where you going? - No, please.
过来 站起来
Come here. Come here. Get up, Sinh.
你有什么毛病 为什么不反击呢
What's wrong with you, huh? Why aren't you fighting back?
太久了 忘记怎么肉搏了 是吗 纳迪亚
Been too long, huh? Forgot how to fight, huh, Nadia?
你个愚蠢的贱♥人♥ 早就应该死透了
You dumb bitch. You should've stayed dead.
你是来找我的 混♥蛋♥
You're here for me, asshole.
没错 凯恩
Yeah, that's right!
惹事的总是你 不是吗
It's always about you, huh? Isn't it?
惹事的总是你
It's always about Kane.
不是吗
Isn't it?
现在就成全你
You got it now.
你个愚蠢的贱♥人♥
You dumb bitch.
你肯定巴不得我当初死掉了
You're gonna wish I was dead.
来吧
Come on.
对伤口施加压力
Put pressure on it.
你扎针了吗
Did you do it?
我以为梅森死了
I thought Mason was dead.
你记得了
You remember.
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
永远不能让梅森发现
Mason can never find out.
我们得走了
We got to go.
抓到他了吗
- Do you have him?
-我还需要点时间 -为什么
- I need more time. Why?
因为不止他一个
He wasn't alone.
纳迪亚辛赫也在
He was with Nadia Sinh.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?!
我不知道
I don't know.
当初你那个无能的兄弟
Your dipshit of a brother was in charge of
负责监控奥立克的技术 寻找任何幸存者的迹象
scouring Orlick's tech for any sign of survivors.
他照做了 但他确实毫无发现
Yeah, and he did. We didn't find anything.
你说过他已经搞定了
You said he had it handled.
算你走运 因为你送的大礼刚刚到了
Well, lucky for you, your gift just arrived.
傍晚前 把凯恩给我带来
I want Kane here by nightfall.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我很欣慰你活了下来
I'm so glad you pulled through.
有那么一刻 你差点就要死了
Was touch and go there for a bit.
我们很快就会找到凯恩和X箱子
We'll find Kane and the X Case shortly.
这一点我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt.
但我是个没耐心的女人
But I'm an impatient woman.
我这种女人喜欢晚餐直接吃甜点
The kind of woman who likes dessert for dinner.
与此同时 我们可以从你身上挖掘出
And there are a whole host of delicious Citadel secrets
堡垒的一大堆重磅秘密
we can extract from you in the meantime.
老友久别重逢 甚是美好
It's always nice to reconnect with an old pal,
伯纳德 不是吗
isn't it, Bernard?
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表