剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
- We got to go. - What?
他们发现了我们
They found us.
正在获取目标
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
我们行动 瓦尔 带上你♥爸♥爸的箱子
We're on the move! Val, grab your dad's case.
动起来
Let's move it!
快走
Come on.
是的
Yes?
菲斯的暗点被攻破了
[over phone] The Fez black site was breached.
凯恩和纳迪亚带走了卡特
Kane and Nadia Sinh took Carter.
他们正在逃离这个国家
They're fleeing the country.
摩洛哥 菲斯
激活山崎 他在卡萨布兰卡 我们要不惜一切代价找到他
Activate Yamazaki. He's in Casablanca. We need to find them, whatever it takes.
我们不能失去他
We can't lose him.
我们掌握了核武器的位置 现在只需要找到梅森凯恩
We have the location of the nukes. Now we just need Mason Kane.
-明白 夫人 -对了 戴维克 你去一趟瓦伦西亚
- Understood, ma'am. - And, Davik, I need you to go to Valencia.
我们昨天截获了 纳迪亚辛格和拉希甘比尔之间的通讯
We intercepted a communiqué between Nadia Sinh and Rahi Gambhir yesterday.
我觉得他为她藏了一颗棋子
There's a chess piece I think he's been holding for her.
你拿到那颗棋子之后 立刻告知我
Let me know the minute you have it in possession.
我们会尽我们所能
We'll do what we can.
还有 戴维克...
Oh, and, Davik?
怎么了
Yeah.
你兄弟被杀了
Your brother was killed.
伯纳德奥立克挣脱后 枪杀了你兄弟 我们没来得及控制他
Bernard Orlick got free and shot him dead before we could restrain him, so...
所以 我们把事情了结吧
let's finish this, hmm?
为了安德斯
For Anders.
明白 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
巴卜乐塔水坝 菲斯外80千米
我已经不知道你是谁了
I don't know who you are anymore.
我是那个想让大家都活下来的人
I'm the person trying to keep us alive.
他妈的叛乱分子
Fucking insurgent. I know that.
鲍德温 卡特 依我的判断 你们在隐瞒什么
Balduino, Carter, my own two eyes. You're hiding something.
停车
Stop the car.
快停车!
Stop the fucking car.
我们都没有自己想象的那么清白 这你是知道的
None of us are as clean as we want to be, and you know that.
至于你 之前你对塞莱斯特 做了那样的事 现在居然要批评我
And you, you're gonna open me up after what you did to Celeste?
他可能不记得了 但我记得
He may not remember, but I do.
轮不到你来说
You don't get to say that.
所有人都以为 塞莱斯特是个双面间谍 但我知道
Everyone thought Celeste was a double agent, but I knew...
我知道是你
I knew it was you.
你错了
You're wrong!
他错了吗
Is he?
堡垒沦陷的前一年 你离开了一级行动队 消失了
A year before Citadel fell, you left Tier-One. You disappeared.
梅森发现了你在瓦伦西亚 你跟拉希甘比尔秘密会面
Mason found out you were in Valencia, off-grid, with Rahi Gambhir.
你们两个为曼提柯尔效力!
You two were working for Manticore.
你策划了对堡垒的袭击 不是吗
You planned the attack against Citadel, didn't you?
我骗了你
I lied to you.
你根本不知道你在问什么
You don't know what you're asking.
当年你就跟我们对着干 如今你还是跟我们对着干!
- You were working against us then. - Nadia? You're working against us now!
瓦伦西亚有什么
What's in Valencia?
我有事情要告诉你
I need to tell you something.
纳迪亚 瓦伦西亚有什么
Nadia? What was in Valencia?
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
我不是叛乱分子
I'm not a fucking insurgent.
我有个孩子 我必须把她藏起来
I had a child, and I had to keep her a secret
因为只有那样才能确保她的安全
because that was the only way to keep her safe.
未知来电用户
这是个惊喜
This is a surprise.
出事了
Something's happened.
怎么了
What?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
纳迪亚...
Nadia.
我得脱身
I need to get out.
梅森知道吗
Does Mason know?
不知道
No.
不需要告诉他
And he doesn't need to.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
西班牙 瓦伦西亚
你打电♥话♥给我是正确的选择
You made the right choice calling me.
(西班牙语) 你扩张了 大量出血
She's dilated. There's a lot of blood.
-得送她去医院 -不行 不能去医院
We need to get her to a hospital. No! No hospitals.
求你了 我们需要你帮帮我们
Please, we need you to help us. Here.
自从她六个月大后 我就没见过她
And I haven't seen her since she was six months old,
那都是八年前了
eight years ago.
她是...
Is she...?
没错
Yes.
我当时知道吗
Did I know?
不知道
No.
为什么不知道
Why not?
因为你不配知道
Because you didn't deserve to know.
我们有个女儿
We have a daughter?
是的
Yes.
一直以来...
All this time?
那是我这辈子做过的最艰难的决定
It was the hardest decision I've ever had to make.
华盛顿特区
来的路上顺利吗
How was your trip in?
挺快的
Quick.
大家族长♥期♥以来一直对你持怀疑态度
The families have long been skeptical of you,
然而 我家人很高兴 其他人也一样
and yet... my family is pleased. As are the others.
扎尼斯称赞了你 古鲁也称赞了你
The Zanis commend you, as does Guru.
你给自己赢得了一些正需要的善意
You've bought yourself some much-needed goodwill.
我知道会合你们心意
I thought you'd be pleased.
-夫人 -搞定了吗
- Ma'am? - Is it done?
我们已经打断了 俄♥罗♥斯♥对其死手潜艇的追踪
We've interrupted Russia's tracking of its Dead Hand sub.
我们可以自♥由♥地行动了
We're free and clear to execute.
太棒了
Brilliant.
但我们无法使用
But we can't access it.
不 我知道 有一个代码覆盖
No, I know. There's an override to the code,
与几年前一次任务中 唯一的生物特征指纹有关
linked to a sole biometric print from a mission years ago.
只有梅森凯恩才能使用那些核武器
Only Mason Kane has access to those nukes.
她和谁在一起
Who has she been with?
拉希甘比尔 对吧
Rahi Gambhir, right?
他是个罪犯
He's a criminal,
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a terrorist.
他是我父亲
He's my father.
宝贝娃娃
是格雷斯
It's Grace.
意大利
Italy?
你不能去意大利
You can't go to Italy.
我必须去
I have to.
我告诉她我会去的
I told her I'd go.
你为什么要答应
Why did you say yes?
他理应知道
He deserves to know.
他起码应该知道她的存在
He deserves to at least know about her.
如果我不告诉他
If I don't tell him,
那我跟他有什么两样
aren't I just like him?
听我说...
Look,
你们俩在一起没事的 我六周后就会回来
you both will be fine together, and I'll be back in six weeks.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈要出去一段时间
Mommy has to go away for a while.
但你在这里很安全
But you'll be safe here...
跟姥爷在一起
...with Nana.
这将会保护你
This is gonna help protect you.
我会看着
And I'll be watching.
妈妈爱你 艾莎
Mommy loves you, Asha.
我很快回来
I'll be back soon.
你们肯定想把枪放下
You'll want to put those down.
怎么不让你的人把枪放下
Why don't you tell that to your guys?
康罗伊先生
Mr. Conroy.
有人想和你说句话
I have someone who would like a word with you.
-那是什么 -安全的通信线路
What is that? It's a secure line for communication.
这东西要戴在你耳朵里
The piece goes in your ear.
我向你保证 你和你同事都不会受到伤害
I promise you, no harm will come to either you or your associates.
喂
Hello?
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表