剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表
I'm in Fez.
曼提柯尔正在接近我的位置
Manticore's closing in on my location.
求你们了 如果有谁在看这个信息 这可能是我最后一次通讯
Please, if you are watching this, this might be my last transmission.
妈的
Shit.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
在这里
Here.
距菲斯几公里之外
He's a few miles outside of Fez.
这是个暗点
It's a black site.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我在青年党当卧底的时候 曾在那里受了两周的酷刑
'Cause I was tortured there for two weeks when I was undercover with al-Shahaab.
这个暗点的老大是一个叫 鲍德温巴斯托的葡萄牙黑帮老大
This black site's run by a Portuguese crime boss named Balduino Basto.
我敢肯定这个暗点为曼提柯尔所用了
I bet Manticore's using it.
通过折磨卡特 以获取X箱子的位置
Torturing Carter to get the location of the X Case.
我得把他救出来
I got to get him out.
-怎么救 -鲍德温
- How? - Balduino.
我只需要离他足够近 就能黑进他的手♥机♥ 窃取访问代码
I just have to get close enough to hack his phone to steal his access codes.
问题是 他对我没有好意
Problem is he's not a fan of yours truly.
为什么
And why is that?
-我可能杀了他的哥哥 -"可能杀了"
I might have killed his brother. Might have?
我不能跟鲍德温见面
I can't get a sit-down with Balduino.
但他跟凯恩关系友好
But him and Kane, they were tight.
所以你的意思是...
So what you're saying is...
你准备好当梅森凯恩了吗
Are you ready to be Mason Kane?
摩洛哥
记住我跟你说的 你要以诚恳的态度接近鲍德温
Remember what I told you. Approach Balduino with your palms up.
表明你不是个威胁 这样一来你应该就安全了
Establish you're not a threat and you should be straight.
我餐厅里居然来了个死人
There's a dead man in my restaurant.
好久不见啊
It's been a long time.
打火机里有个接收器
There's a transmitter in that lighter.
在我从他手♥机♥里下载数据时 你尽可能把打火机放近一点
Keep it as close as possible while I download the data from his phone.
我以为八年前他们把你杀了
I thought they killed you eight years ago.
别坐立不安了
Stop fidgeting.
你是梅森凯恩 镇定点
You're Mason Kane. Own it.
然而这么久了 你却连一根头发丝儿都没长出来
And yet in all this time you haven't bothered to grow one single hair.
你这次来想干什么
So, what do you want?
你假意求他帮大忙 他肯定会很嘚瑟
Needs to be a big ask. It'll stroke his ego.
我需要你帮忙 把我弄进武装部队总司令的办公室
I need your help to get into the office of the Chief of the Armed Forces.
那是鲍德温的孩子
That's Baldy's kid.
他说让你去死
He just told you to go fuck yourself.
就没有个儿童球池 能让你家孩子去玩吗
Isn't there a ball pit somewhere your kid can go play in?
武装部队总司令
The Chief of Armed Forces?
你还不如直接让我
You might as well have asked me how to get
把你送到剑桥公爵夫人的两腿之间呢
between the legs of the Duchess of Cambridge.
我会帮你摆脱曼提柯尔
I'll get Manticore's heel off your neck.
现在江湖上是曼提柯尔一家独大
Manticore is the only game in town now.
我敢说 我要把你交给他们 肯定能大赚一笔
And I bet I could make a fortune if I hand you over to them.
找武器 你可能得杀出一条血路
Look for a weapon. You may have to shoot your way out.
我记忆中的鲍德温巴斯托
The Balduino Basto I remember would've wanted
可远远不会满足于 向曼提柯尔卑躬屈膝 撅腰瓦腚
something more than just to bend over for Manticore.
已上传百分之35
35% uploaded.
这是你女朋友给你的那个打火机吗
Is that the lighter your girlfriend gave you?
纳迪亚
Nadia?
我听说她跟你一起出现在了意大利
I heard she was with you in Italy.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她死了
She's gone.
那你为什么还要战斗 是为了她吗
So, why do you still fight? For her?
为了她的回忆
Her memory?
上传即将完成 赶快收场吧
Upload's almost complete, start wrapping this up.
凯恩 我很惊讶 你居然会爱上一个
I'm surprised, Kane, that you, of all people would carry a torch
曾经出♥卖♥♥♥过你 并且把堡垒摧毁的女人
for the woman who sold you out. Who brought Citadel to its knees.
数据传输完成 赶快出来
Transfer's complete. Get out of there.
你到底在说什么
The hell are you talking about?
堡垒内部有曼提柯尔的人
Manticore had somebody working on the inside.
也就是你的女友 纳迪亚
It was your girl Nadia.
反正起码大家都是这么传的
Or at least, that is what the whispers say.
那个贱女人死得活该
That bitch deserved to die.
凯尔 赶快出来
Kyle, you got to go now.
不是吧
Oh, shit.
你居然被个妞儿耍了
You got played by a piece of ass.
我还以为梅森凯恩是个真男人呢
I thought Mason Kane was supposed to be a real man.
我还以为 你♥爸♥跟妓♥女♥睡的时候戴了套呢
I thought your dad wore condoms when he slept with whores.
凯尔
Kyle!
你这是急着送死
You are in a very big hurry to die.
今天不行 我要走出这里
Not today. I'm walking out of here.
把枪对准克里斯蒂亚诺
Point it at Christiano.
鲍德温根本不在乎你开枪杀了他 但如果杀了他孩子...
Balduino won't give a shit if you shot him, but his kid...
杀了他 你还在等什么
Kill him. What are you waiting for?
让他们把枪放下
Tell them to lower their guns.
你先放下
You first.
杀了他
Shoot him.
这他妈是什么情况
What the fuck's going on here?
他刚才说的是什么
What was he talking about?
纯粹胡扯 他就是个骗子
Horseshit. He's a liar.
伯纳德说过 堡垒的沦陷是内部出了叛徒
Bernard said the Citadel hit was an inside job.
有人叛变了 但他不知道那个人是谁
That someone turned but he didn't know who.
是你吗
Was it you?
你想想 凯尔
Think about it, Kyle.
如果我在跟曼提柯尔合作
If I was working with Manticore,
那我为什么要闯入暗点 营救堡垒的特工呢
why would I be trying to break into a black site to free a Citadel agent,
而且我为什么要救你命呢
and why the fuck are you still alive?
他跟我聊起你的时候 你一个劲儿地让我出来
You tried to pull me out when he started talking about you...
那是因为我不想让你送死
Because I didn't want you to get killed.
你为什么不告诉我 你跟梅森曾经是一对儿
And why not just tell me you and Mason were a thing?
因为梅森和我之间的事情 只是他跟我之间的事情
Because what happened between me and Mason is between me and Mason.
你现在坐在撤离的车里
You're in a getaway car
全世界所有的曼提柯尔特工都在找你
with every Manticore agent in the world looking for you.
所以 你要么跟我合作
So, you can either do this with me
要么就滚下车
or get the fuck out.
建议你打字的时候慎重一点
I'd be very careful what I type.
这是布瑞尔 对吧
That's Brielle, right?
不会吧
No.
她还活着
She's alive.
她叫艾比
Her name is Abby.
她嫁给了梅森凯恩
And she's married to Mason Kane.
我可以带你去见她
I can take you to her.
如果你把我从这里救出去 我就把一切都告诉你
If you get me out of here, I'll tell you everything...
因为你所知道的一切都是谎言
...because everything you know is a lie.
? I was told a million times ?
? Of all the troubles in my way ?
? Mind you grow a little wiser ?
? Little better every day ?
这是我们的新一级行动员吗
This our new Tier-One?
她跟我说 我会爱你的
She told me I'm gonna love you.
你不会的
You won't.
《堡垒》下集精彩看点
要想让他们相信你的谎言
The only way they're gonna believe your lie
首先你自己要信
is if you do.
塞莱斯特已经失联三个月了
Celeste has been dark for three months.
你也知道打入内部是什么样的
You know what it's like on the inside.
她跟我能力一样强
She's just as capable as I am.
这正是我所担心的
That's what I'm worried about.
你当初就不应该让我加入
You never should have brought me on.
剧集 | 堡垒(2023) | 导航列表