剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
Hi, hello. Pleased to meet you.
势不可挡的力量终于碰壁了吗
So, has the unstoppable force finally met the immovable object?
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
我有点无聊 准备撤了
Look, I'm bored, I'm going to split.
你想不想偷偷溜出去玩会桌上足球
But want to sneak out the back and go play some foosball?
我知道一个不错的地方 -不了 抱歉
I know a really good place. No, sorry.
我再跟你说一次
Look, I'm going to tell you again.
不可能的 -如果你输了就请我吃饭
It's not going to happen. Dinner's on you if you're wrong.
双赢
Win-win.
你 你身上还有多的烟吗
You, erm… You don't happen to have a spare one, do you?
我本来准备戒了 但今晚实在忍♥不了了
I'm trying to give up, but not tonight.
别浪费精力戒烟了
Don't waste too much energy doing that.
我其实也不想
I mean, I don't really.
我真是烦死吸烟有害健康这套了
God, I loathe the fact that smoking has become so uncool. Mm.
都是你们这代人的错
It's your generation's fault, you know.
不行 抽烟不对 这样对你身体不好
"No, it's wrong. Don't do that, it's bad for you."
大多数有趣的事情都如此
Most fun things are.
可不是嘛
Exactly.
所以才会觉得如此美妙
It's why they're so delicious.
你儿子今晚真露脸啊
Your son did a wonderful job tonight.
一定挺难的吧
It must've been hard.
可怜的孩子整晚被人围攻
Poor boy has been hounded all night.
我答应帮他偷溜的
And I promised that I'd help him make a French exit.
介意我打个电♥话♥吗 -不介意
Do you mind? No.
喂 您好 我能叫个车吗 给艾略特·法尔伯恩
Hello, hi. Erm, can I have a taxi, please, for Elliot Fairbourne.
伯克利酒吧 20分钟吗 很好 谢谢 再见
The Berkeley's Club. 20 minutes? Great, thank you, bye.
我去找他了
I must go and find him.
我能再来根烟吗
Erm, could I steal another cigarette?
我就不打扰了
I'll leave you to your fun.
没事 没事 你们上吧 -谢谢你了
No, no, really, take it. Oh, thanks so much.
萨沙 -嘿
Sasha, hi. Hey.
我把你一个人丢在里面了 是不是
I abandoned you in there, didn't I?
不必担心 你有更重要的人要谈
Don't worry, you have much more important people to talk to.
你知道我在想什么
You read my mind.
还是抽烟舒服 是吧
God, they taste good, don't they?
你还好吗
How are you?
挺好的
I'm fine.
说实话 你怎么样
How are you, really?
我整晚都在听别人说
Well, I've spent all of this evening
如果我赢得了席位 他们想从我这儿得到什么
listening to what people want from me if I win the seat.
感觉我已经开始为了
And I already feel like I'm
不妥协而斗争了
fighting not to compromise.
最好是这样
Well, make sure you do.
斗争
Fight.
这计程车到底什么时候能来
Where is this bloody taxi?
刚才就有一辆
There was one here just now.
等了好一会儿后走了
Er, it was waiting for quite a while but just left.
真是的
Oh, shit.
我要开车回家
Erm, I'm just about to drive home.
你住哪儿
Where do you live?
我在东京有过一段很长时间的恋情 但是 最后没成
I had a long relationship in Tokyo, but, erm, it didn't work out.
为什么
Why not?
我也不知道 突然就不理我了
…I don't know. They ghosted me.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
问题得不到任何答案会让人很难受
Not getting any answers to your questions is a really hard thing.
是啊 你就得自己去填补那些空白 -没错
Yeah. You start filling in the blanks yourself. Mm.
我早该预料到的
I should've seen it coming.
可能是我太相信人家了
I think I'm just very trusting.
就很傻
Very stupid.
或者你只是比大多数人善良 -不是的
Or you're just a better person than most. Oh, no.
前面左转就到了
Oh, it's just here on the left.
天啊
BRAKES SQUEAL Fuck!
该死的 -怎么回事 -不好意思
Shit. What happened? Sorry, yeah…
有一只獾在那儿 -天啊 你没事吧 -你看到了吗
There was a badger. God, are you OK? Did you see it?
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you're OK?
我没事 不好意思 我太讨厌夜晚的乡间小路了
Yeah, sorry. I hate country lanes at night.
我好像有点喝高了
I actually think I might have had one too many.
你想进来喝杯水吗
Do you want to come in for a glass of water?
不用 我没 -别客气
Oh, I don't… It's fine.
进去吧
Come in.
往里面走吧
Er, just through here.
你房♥子很温馨 -谢谢
You have a lovely home. Thank you.
喝水吧 -谢谢
Here you are. Thank you.
你想喝咖啡吗
Do you, erm… Do you fancy a coffee?
好啊 那就太好了
Oh, God, yes, please.
你妈妈什么时候确诊的 -3年前
When was your mum diagnosed? Three years ago.
那段时间
Yeah, it's, erm…
很难熬
It's been a bad time.
很黑暗
Just kind of dark.
是啊
Yeah.
过去的几个月对我来说也很黑暗
The last few months have been pretty dark for me, too.
真的很感谢朋友们的支持
Very grateful for friends at the moment.
奥利维亚告诉我你失去了一个朋友
Olivia tells me you lost a friend.
是啊 -你们关系很好吗
Yeah. Were you close?
我是她最后一个打电♥话♥的人
I was the last person she called.
真奇怪 我本来不太喜欢和别人聊这些事
Strange, I hate talking about this stuff with most people.
我也是
No, me too.
你好点了吗 -还好 不好意思
How are you feeling? Yeah, I… Sorry.
没事的 你回家没问题吧
Oh, don't be. Will you be all right getting home?
为了安全起见 我想再喝一杯
Erm, I might have another, just to be safe.
你去休息吧
But you…you go to bed.
不用 没事的 听着 天太晚了 你最好别开车回家
No, look, it's fine. It's late. Maybe you shouldn't drive home.
如果你想留下 空房♥间已经收拾好了
If you want to stay, the spare room's made up.
这边过去那间就是
It's just through there.
我不想妨碍你 -真的没事 别客气
I don't want to get in the way. Honestly, it's fine.
然后她就
And she was, like… THEY LAUGH
没事的 妈妈
It's all right, Mum.
去他妈的 安吉 离开他你会过得更好的
Fuck him, Ange. You're better off without him.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你能待多久
How long can you stay?
星期二
下午4点 做肖像
下午8点 在菲尔喝莉维亚家里吃晚餐
星期四
下午7:30 艾略的慈善活动
该死的
CLATTERING Fuck!
萨沙
Sasha?
不好意思 我在找卫生间
Sorry, I-I was looking for the bathroom.
你在做什么 -我迷路了
What are you doing? I-I…I got lost.
真不好意思
Sorry. God…
我弄了一地 真的不好意思
…it's really bad. I'm so sorry.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
没事 没事
Here, here.
放着吧
Leave it.
明天再弄吧
We'll worry about it tomorrow.
♪我会让你看着
♪ I will let you watch
♪我会假装没看见
♪ And pretend I don't see
♪我是个好演员
♪ I'm a good actress
♪我该是谁
♪ Who shall I be?
♪我就是你想要的女孩
♪ I'm the girl you want
♪我就是你想得到的
♪ I'm the girl that you want
♪女孩
♪ From me. ♪
你没事吧
Are you OK?
没事 不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
你可以跟我说说
It is OK, you can talk to me.
我就是太孤单了
It's just been so lonely.
她很抑郁
She was so depressed.
我一直在想怎么样才能
I just…I just keep thinking…
让她好起来
…I-I should have stopped it.
你尽力了 -我应该
You did everything. I-I should have…
我也不知道 我应该坚持让她接受心理治疗
…I don't know, insisted on more therapy, or…
或者别的
…or something.
我以为抗抑郁药起作用了
I had thought the antidepressants were working.
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表