剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
这一副是我的最爱
That's my favourite.
你很厉害
You smashed it.
她已经完全上钩了
She is eating out of the palm of his hand.
富婆很喜欢艺术家的
Rich women love artists.
讲真 你不知道有多少女人愿意脱♥光♥衣服
Honestly, the amount of them willing to take their clothes off,
躺在肮脏的床垫子上
lie on a stained mattress and tell my husband
跟我丈夫讲出所有的秘密
all their secrets is unbelievable.
真的吗 -是啊
Really? Yeah.
他就好像天主教牧师一样
Yeah, he's like a Catholic priest.
他了解关于所有人的一切
He knows everything about everyone.
而且你知道最讨厌的是什么
And the most annoying thing?
他完全可靠 从不乱讲
He's completely trustworthy. He never tells.
我真想弄死他
I could murder him.
不过他看着很开心啊 -是啊
He looks so happy, though. Yeah.
好像滚在烂泥里的猪
Like a pig in shit.
萨沙
Sasha!
真好啊 -你好
What a treat! Hi.
你好啊亲爱的 -你好
Hello, my love. Hello.
感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming!
我必须得来
No, I had to come.
真棒啊 你真聪明
Well done, you. Aren't you clever?
你也很信任她啊
And you have so much trust in her!
太棒了
It's wonderful.
你这第一印象绝了
Well, you've certainly made an impression.
可看看谁来了
Ooh, look which cowboy just rode into town.
看来换人了
Seems like he's got a new horse.
挺好的 -是啊
Good for him. Yeah.
我去谢谢人家
Liv, I… I should go and say thank you.
萨沙
Hey. Hi, Sasha.
抱歉 法尔伯恩先生 能拍张照吗
Excuse me, Mr Fairbourne, can I take a photo?
好的
Oh, sure.
谢谢 萨沙 还记得杰克吗
Thank you. Sasha, you remember Jack?
理查德父亲 -记得
Richard's father. I do.
这整场活动都是萨沙的创意实现
Sasha's the creative brains behind the whole event.
我们刚刚还在说举办的很成功
We were just saying the curation is inspired.
我只是帮菲尔将愿景变为现实而已
Oh, well, Phil had a strong vision. I just made it happen.
祝贺了
Well, congratulations.
你看过克洛伊那一间了吗 艾略特
Have you seen the Chloe room yet, Elliot?
我一直等着
Er, I-I've been waiting to…
我走了 -太感人了
I'm going to leave you. It's incredibly moving.
那是一定
I'm sure it is.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
还没搞清楚是个什么
I'm still trying to work out what it is.
对了 咱俩没有芥蒂
We're OK, by the way.
我会好起来的
I'll be fine.
对不起
Sorry.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
你在这呢
There you are.
再见了 贝琪·格林
Bye, Becky Green.
她好美
She was so beautiful.
你要是认识她就好了
I wish you could have met her.
我也希望
Me, too.
她感知力那么强
She was so perceptive.
我很想知道她对你会是什么看法
I'd love to know what she would have thought of you.
怎么样了
Hey, how are you doing?
挺好的 有点头晕
I'm OK. Head rush.
喝了这个
Oh, well, drink this. BECKY LAUGHS
谢谢
Thank you.
知道吗 有些女人知道自己丈夫
You know, some women would be threatened by their husband
弄了一整个画展来纪念好朋友 会深感威胁的
devoting an entire gallery to their best friend.
你说菲尔吗
Phil?
他很爱你的
He loves you.
就好像他喜欢去看电影一样
Just as much as he loves going to the cinema.
他就只是被动的坐在那里
He gets to sit there passively while everything just…
两个人在一起时间久了
Isn't that just what happens when you've been with someone
不都是这样吗
a long time?
艾略特和克洛伊不是的
Not with Elliot and Chloe.
她从不知道自己有多幸运
She never knew what she had.
利维
Liv. Hm?
我有件事
There's something I've been meaning…
一直想跟你说
Meaning to tell you.
只是一直没找到合适的时机
I just haven't found the right moment.
怎么
What?
艾略特
Elliot.
我们
Um, we're…
又在一起了
…seeing each other again.
抱歉 我该早点告诉你的
I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier.
利维 -你是该早点告诉我
Liv? Yeah, you should have.
你没事吧 -嗯
Hi. You all right? Yeah.
太美了
It's amazing.
我真的有她几百张照片
I've got literally hundreds of photos of her.
但我记忆中的她是这样的
But this is how I remember her.
不介意吧
If I may, I'd love to… Oh, wow.
好了
There we go.
当然
Of course.
就该属于这里
That's where it belongs.
真的
It's…
很美
It's beautiful.
我们不知道到底发生了什么对吧
We really don't know what was going on, do we?
对
No.
你知道我忘不掉什么吗
Do you know what I can't get out of my head?
什么
What?
贝琪·格林那件事
The Becky Green thing.
我也是
Same. Same here.
她们俩没有联♥系♥对吧
I mean, they weren't in touch, were they?
克洛伊为什么要跟贝琪·格林联♥系♥
Why would Chloe be in touch with Becky Green?
我不知道 就是说不通
Well, I don't know. It just doesn't make sense.
克洛伊最后一通电♥话♥是打给贝琪·格林的
Chloe's last call, to Becky Green?
你见过这人吗 -没
Did you ever meet her? No.
克洛伊跟我说过 但她不是跟你一个学校的吗
Chloe told me about her. But didn't she go to your school?
没 克洛伊爸爸破产之后
No, Chloe went to this really depressing place for a bit
她去了一个特别烂的学校
when her dad went bankrupt.
然后这女孩就跟吸血鬼一样
And this girl sort of latched on like a limpet
黏着她不肯撒手了
and wouldn't let go.
克洛伊就是喜欢奇奇怪怪的人
Chloe had this thing for odd types.
是啊 她就老是会吸引这种人
Yeah, she was a magnet for that type of person.
克洛伊也是可怜 都不懂拒绝
Poor girl. Chloe, she didn't know how to say no.
你还记得克洛伊17岁生日吗 那女孩跑过来
Yeah. Do you remember Chloe's 17th, when she just showed up
失心疯一样的
and lost her shit?
是啊 怎么都不肯走
Oh, God, yeah. She wouldn't leave.
还记得里奇把啤酒朝她砸过去吗
Do you remember Rich pissed in his beer and threw it at her?
妈的里奇
Bloody hell, Rich.
太吓人了
Wow, that's awful.
是啊
I know.
我很内疚
I feel bad.
我们都没注意 或许她不太好呢
We didn't realise. Maybe she wasn't well?
你那时候还年轻
Come on, you were young.
她后来怎么了 -我不知道
What happened to her? I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道 我要搜一下这人
I don't know. I'm going to Google her.
没事吧 -嗯
You OK? Yeah.
我去透透气
I'm just going to get some air.
好多贝琪·格林啊
Becky Green. God, there are so many Becky Greens.
贝琪·格林
Becky Green?
贝琪·格林怎么会在这
What's Becky Green doing here?
那个就是贝琪·格林吗
That's Becky Green?
你确定你没事吗 -没事
Are you sure you're OK? Of course.
抱歉 我得去
I'm really sorry, I have to…
妈的
Fuck!
你作为母亲的职责就是留在身边
VOICEOVER: Your job as a mother is to stick around.
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表