剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
Hi. It's me.
还在吗 萨沙
Are you there, Sasha?
我马上回家 等会见
Erm, I'm… I'm coming home so I'll see you soon.
好的 一会见 -拜
OK. See you soon. Bye-bye. Bye.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. Hi.
你回家了真好
It's nice having you home.
你好啊本
Hello, Ben.
好 你说
Yeah, give me the lowdown.
好的
Great.
手♥机♥已被锁定
请一分钟之后重试
艾尔
El?
喂
Hello?
妈妈 是我
Hi, Mum. It's me.
你好
Oh, hello.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
没什么 只是
Nothing. I… I just…
想打个招呼
…wanted to say hi.
好的吧
Oh, OK.
我要去玩宾果了
Well, I've got bingo.
拜拜宝贝 -你有没有
Oh, OK. Bye, nugget. Have…
没事吧 怎么了
You OK? What's wrong?
我被锁在家里了
I've… I've been locked in.
什么意思 -我被锁住了三个多小时
What do you mean? I've been locked in for, like, the last three hours.
给你打了好多电♥话♥
I tried to call you loads of times.
还真是
So you did.
抱歉 -你去哪了
Sorry. Where were you?
我那个
Well, I had, erm…
早上开会 然后去健身房♥了
…an early meeting and then I went to the gym.
你的钥匙呢 -我不知道
Where are your keys? I don't know.
你是要出门吗 -我要去做瑜伽
Did you have somewhere to be? I was going to go to yoga.
利维今天不是在家带孩子吗
I thought Liv had the kids today.
我自己约了瑜伽课
Well, I booked a class on my own.
好吧 你找了吗 钥匙肯定没丢的
All right. Erm, where have you looked? They must be somewhere.
我到处都找了 -放钥匙的盒子呢 -当然找过了
I've looked everywhere. Have you checked the key bowl? Obviously.
多找两次呗
Always check twice.
我去做菜肉馅煎蛋饼了 买♥♥了很棒的芝士
I was going to make a frittata. I've got some amazing cheese.
我要练瑜伽了 -你不是已经错过了吗
I'm going to yoga. I thought you missed your class.
我去下一场
I'll go to the next one.
好吧 但我要做午饭
OK, but I'm making lunch.
能不能好好吃个午饭 -但我想去
Look, can we just have a nice lunch? I just want to go.
你认真的吗 -我就是想去做瑜伽
Are you serious?! I just want to go to yoga.
你听听自己说的话
Listen to yourself.
我现在一点都不懂你了
I don't understand you at all.
抱歉 我不去了
I'm sorry. I'll stay.
艾尔
El.
你包里为什么有这个
Why the fuck was that in your bag?
萨沙
Sasha?
尼什说你一直到处乱问 怎么回事
Nish tells me you've been asking lots of questions. What's going on?
萨沙
Sasha?! Erm… Erm…
一开始我觉得她很吓人
From the beginning, I've found her very intimidating.
她又是你生命中那么重要的女人
And she was this incredibly important woman in your life.
她
She…
那么完美
She… She was perfect.
我就一直在想她
I… I just couldn't stop thinking about her.
我知道
I… I know…
这样听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy but, erm…
但我几乎感觉自己
But I almost felt like I…
我感觉我想要
I… I felt like I wanted to…
成为她
…be her.
首先呢
First of all…
她并不完美
…she wasn't perfect.
讲真 离完美差远了
Far from it, in fact.
很多时候 她就是自己最大的敌人
Most of the time she was her own worst enemy.
我努力了
I tried.
真的尽力帮她了
I really…tried to help her.
别误会 我不是给自己推卸责任
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I was blameless.
我也忽略了很多
I let things slip.
但她不肯接受我的帮助
But she wouldn't accept my help.
有时候我都觉得
Sometimes I think…
她很享受证明我错了的过程
…she enjoyed proving me wrong.
别有事情瞒着我
Don't hide things from me.
我只是感觉自己很蠢
I just, erm… I just felt stupid.
我们做点午饭吧
Shall we make some lunch?
好
Yeah.
艾尔 午饭呢
Erm, El, so, what about lunch?
我要不要
Shall I…? Oh, erm…
抱歉 这个早晚得看的
Yeah. Sorry. I need to go through that at some point.
你去弄几个鸡蛋吧
Erm, yeah, why don't you crack a few eggs
我把这个收起来
and I'll put this stuff away.
语♥音♥留言
你好 是我
VOICEMAIL: Hi. It's me.
方便的时候请回电
Erm, can you call me back when you can?
亲爱的 你手♥机♥没静音吧
Hey, love. I wish you wouldn't put your phone on silent.
我觉得你今晚还是别来了吧
Listen, I don't think you should come tonight.
我知道你不喜社交
I know you're not feeling very sociable
利维又一直说试管婴儿的事情
and Liv is being a bit of a bitch about the IVF stuff,
说什么都不能让你帮忙照顾诺亚
saying something about that you can't be trusted with Noah,
你不会是一个好妈妈什么的
doubting if you'll make a good mum.
我跟她说了我不想聊这个
I told her I didn't want to talk about it.
还有 我们的孩子不会不好的
Also, our kid won't be such a nightmare.
反正 等会回家见吧
Anyway, erm, I'll see you at home later?
收到打给我 爱你
Call me to say you got this. I love you.
收到给我回电♥话♥
Hey. Call me when you get this.
我刚到家 以为你在的
I just got home and I thought you'd be here.
克洛伊 你知道我联♥系♥不到你会很难过
Chloe, you know I really struggle when I don't hear from you.
打不通你电♥话♥我会各种胡思乱想的
When I can't get through to you, my mind goes to the worst place.
打给我吧
Please, call me.
克洛伊 你在哪
Hey, Chloe, where are you?
我们到处找你
We're looking for you everywhere.
我好爱你 我了解你 我知道你想要的
I love you so much. Look, I know you, I know what you want,
即便你都忘了
even when you forget it.
联♥系♥我
Please call me.
你好 你是贝琪·格林吗
VOICE ECHOES: Hello. Am I talking to Becky Green?
是我
Speaking.
我们的记录显示4月12日你有两通来自克洛伊·法尔伯恩
Our records show you received two missed calls on April 12th
的未接来电
from a Chloe Fairbourne.
你确实打给我了
You did call me.
妈的 是你送她
CONVERSATION ECHOES: You were dropping her off
去的游泳池
at the swimming pool.
最后一次是她去世几天前
And the last time was a few days before she died.
她会跳进池子了然后立刻出来
She'd just jump in the pool and get straight out again.
为什么
Why?
尝试了一年了
…for about a year.
我们准备做试管了
We were about to start IVF.
她真的很想要孩子
She really wanted it.
多找两次嘛
Always check twice.
她又管我借车了
She wanted to borrow my car again.
我没去
I didn't show up.
大家吃好喝好 开开心心
Please do mingle, eat, drink, be merry.
小心点
Be careful.
永远是丈夫干的
It's always the husband.
感谢各位 玩的开心
Thank you all so much. Have a wonderful evening.
贺林福德拖车公园
无法完成预定
你的卡片被拒刷了
请于设置中更新账单信息
她会去她父母家
She'd gone to her parents' house.
打给我让我直接过去
Called me up and told me to come straight over.
爸妈家
付款成功
我就去了
So I did.
妈的
Fuck!
萨沙
Sasha?
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表