剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
对 那些奇奇怪怪的香肠卷哈
Yes, with those very strange sausage rolls.
我至今还做噩梦呢 -是吗 -是啊
God, I still get nightmares. Do you? Yes!
对了 这是萨莎
This is Sasha, by the way.
萨莎 啊 我认识萨莎啊
Sasha. Yeah, yeah. I know Sasha.
我还担心呢 我醒来你就走了
I was worried. I woke up and you were gone.
哦 萨莎 这有点没礼貌了 -我知道 很抱歉
Oh. Well, Sasha, that's very rude. She is very rude. I know. Sorry.
我起床很早
I had an early morning.
没关系 我理解
Well, hey, that's fine. I understand.
不如我把电♥话♥号♥码给你吧
Why don't I give you my number? Huh?
好 好吧
OK. All right.
然后
And you…
你记得给我打电♥话♥
…give me a call.
很高兴再次见到你 海伦娜 -乔希
It's lovely to see you again, Helena. Oh, Josh.
我天 抱歉抱歉 但你
For God's sake. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You just…
跟我一个朋友海伦娜很像
You just really remind me of a friend of mine named Helena.
没关系 咱们喝咖啡吧
That's fine. It's fine. Erm, shall we get our coffees?
嗯 我去个洗手间 你能帮忙
Actually, do you know, I need to go to the loo but could you grab us
买♥♥两杯拿铁 然后我们在车那边见面吧
two lattes and I'll see you by the car?
没问题 -很高兴再见你 -我也是 拜拜
OK. Great. Nice to see you again. Good to see you again. Bye. Yeah.
所以你参加派对都用假名吗
So, you like to give false names at parties?
很抱歉 我只想找找乐子 -看出来了
Sorry, I was just having fun. Yeah, obviously.
所以你真名是什么 -萨莎 可以别再问着玩了吗
So which one is your real name? Sasha. Can we stop playing games?
是你先闹着玩的 我只想弄清你想法
Hey, you're the one playing games. I'm just trying to keep up.
要喝什么
What can I get you?
两杯拿铁谢谢
Erm, can I get two lattes, please?
乔希 你想喝什么 -不用 谢谢
Josh, what do YOU want? I'm fine, thank you. OK.
我都道过歉了 -但很难相信你了呢
I said I'm sorry. It's just really hard to trust anything you say now.
贝基·格林
Becky Green?
乔希 那个不是我真名 你看到的那张卡
Josh, that wasn't my card, OK? The card down there.
不是我的卡 -等等 -上面写的名字
That wasn't my card. Whoa, whoa! That's why it said that.
好 没事 -是我朋友的
OK. It's fine, it's fine. Because it was my friend's.
出什么事了 -什么事都没有
What is going on? Nothing. Nothing's going on.
这张卡是我借朋友的
I've just borrowed my friend's card.
我不相信你的话 好吗
I don't believe anything you just said, OK?
说实话吧
Come on.
我 我让大家叫我萨莎
I… I go by Sasha.
我想用自己的方式 让别人看待我
I just… I just like to decide how people see me.
好吧
OK.
现在 离我远点
WHISPERING: Now back off!
嗨 -谢谢 太好了
Hi. Thanks so much. Thanks, great.
你家住哪儿
So, what's your address?
没事
Oh, don't worry.
你把我送到今早接我的博物馆就行
You can drop me at the museum where you picked me up from this morning.
我想散个步
I could do with a walk.
不是 我要去蒙彼利埃的农用商店 我有个
No, I need to go to the farm shop in Montpellier. I'm having friends
朋友会过来吃晚饭 所以你地址是什么
over for dinner. Oh. Yeah, so what's your address?
我 我住布伦南街 -好啊
I'm, erm… I'm on Brennan Street. Oh, perfect.
你果然很挑剔呢
You really are picky, aren't you?
嗯 -他又性感又幽默
Huh? I mean, he's hot AND funny.
你俩是好朋友吗
Is he a good friend of yours?
不算是 但总能见着 我挺喜欢他
No, not really but, you know, I see him around. I like him, actually.
你俩还是同行呢 -是吗
You know he's in the same field as you? No. Yeah.
他是个创意总监 还是策展人来的 纽约人
He's like a creative director, curator or something, from New York.
他来到伦敦为泰特美术馆工作
He actually moved to London to work for the Tate
然后被这儿的海港画廊挖了墙角
and the Harbourside Gallery here snapped him up.
别说你俩不合适
Don't tell me he's not perfect for you.
欲擒故纵是一回事
You know, there's playing hard to get
过了头就令人生厌了
and then there's just being annoying.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
好吧 -现在就打给他 约个时间见面
Ah. OK, OK. I will. No, call him now. Arrange a date.
什么 -你不打我就不开车 快打吧
What? Dude, we are not leaving until you've called him. Call him!
打给他啊 天啊
OK. Call him. Christ.
你好了 这是克洛伊·法尔伯恩
Hello, you've reached Chloe Fairbourne.
转到语♥音♥信箱了 你留言吧
Oh, it's gone to voicemail. No, leave a message, leave a message.
我会尽快回复你的 再见
I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Bye.
嗨 是我
BEEP HALTINGLY: Erm, hi. It's me.
有空时回个电♥话♥好吗 回见
Erm, could you call me back when you can? See you soon.
约他出来
Arrange a date! Oh.
我们下周一起吃点东西如何
How about we get some food next week?
我星期二 星期三有空
I'm free Tuesday or Wednesday.
回见
See you soon.
天 你真是个新手对吧
Gosh. You really do need some coaching, don't you?
是啊
Yeah.
可以停这里吗 我想买♥♥点菜
Do you mind just stopping here? I need to get some veg.
可以
Oh, sure. Yeah.
需要等你吗 -不 没事
Do you want me to wait? No, no. It's fine.
我就住在这里 很近的 -那个吗
I'm literally just there. That one?
好了可爱呢 -对
It's adorable. I love it. Yeah.
呃
Oh, erm…
好 我停车了
OK, I'm stopping.
艾尔
El.
七点 但可能八点半吃晚饭
Seven o'clock, but we'll have dinner around 8:30.
理查德 安尼什 他可能会带那个女朋友
Richard, Anish, and I think he's bringing that girlfriend.
我们偶遇那个 对啊 我知道
The one that we met… Yeah, I know!
我知道 知道 知道
I know. I know. I know.
我正跟朋友在一起 待会儿见吧 再见
No, listen, I'm with a friend so I'll see you later. OK, bye-bye.
不好意思 -没事 -但愿你今天过得很愉快
Sorry about that. No, no worries. I hope you had a good time. I did.
那女按♥摩♥师很厉害的 -的确是 超级棒
Isn't that masseuse amazing? Oh, my God. Amazing. Well, look.
跟乔希有发展了告诉我 -天啊 放心吧
Let me know about Josh. God, I will. Let me know.
好 非常感谢
OK. Thank you so much.
很快再见 -很快再见 -谢谢 拜拜
See you soon. See you soon. OK. Bye. Thank you. Bye. Bye-bye.
这里是丽维亚·富尔顿的信箱
VOICEMAIL: Hi, you've reached Livia Fulton, please…
这里是丽维亚·富尔顿的信箱
Hi, you've reached…
嘿 丽芙
Hey, Liv.
抱歉我错过了你的电♥话♥
Hey, sorry I missed all your calls.
没事吧 -很抱歉打扰你
Is everything OK? Yeah, I'm so sorry to bother you.
没关系 出什么事了
No, it's fine. What's wrong?
我天啊 你好可怜 也太惨了
Hey. Hey. Oh, my God, you poor thing. What a nightmare.
没事的 抱歉打扰你 -哪有
It's fine, really. I'm so sorry to disturb you. Don't be silly.
我可以用下洗手间吗 都憋坏了 -当然
Do you mind if I use the loo? I'm dying. Of course.
请进
Yes, come in.
你想留下来吃晚饭吗
Do you want to stay for dinner?
这多不好意思
Oh, no, I don't want to intrude.
没事的 我给你拿个盘子
No, no, don't be silly, I'll get you an extra plate.
各位 这是萨莎
Everyone, everyone, sorry, this is Sasha.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
你还记得菲尔吧 -记得 你好
You remember Phil? I do, hello.
这是艾略特
This is Elliot.
你好 -你好
Hi. Hello.
理查德
Richard.
这是尼什
This is Nish.
嗨
Hi. Hello.
抱歉 我不记得你名字了
And I'm so sorry, I've forgotten your name.
塔拉 -嗨 塔拉
Tara. Hi. Hi, Tara. Tara.
喝葡萄酒吗
Wine?
好的
Sure, yes.
感谢你 -不客气
Thank you. That's all right.
你们俩怎么认识的
So how do you know Liv?
练瑜伽认识的 很快就成了现实生活中的朋友
Uh, we're yoga friends, rapidly becoming real-life friends.
我总觉得瑜伽搭档会比一般朋友更亲密
I always thought yoga friends were a step above real-life friends.
绝对的
Yes, definitely.
只要一起做过下犬式 关系就再也回不去了
Once you've done downward dog with someone there's no going back.
这是真的
LAUGHTER It's true.
你是做什么的 抱歉 这问题很无聊
And what do you do? Sorry, such a boring question.
没关系的
No, no, that's fine. That's fine.
我刚从日本回来 我之前在那边负责
I've just got back from Japan, actually, I was over there doing
当代艺术画廊的市场营销
marketing for a contemporary art gallery.
哇 这答案并不无聊
Wow. That didn't even have a boring answer.
你呢 你是做什么的
What about you, what do you do?
我们创立了一个社交企业银行应用程序 我和艾略特
We started a social enterprise banking app, me and Elliot.
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表