剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
现在可以一起大醉了吧
Now, can we get drunk?
求你咯
Please? Ha-ha!
怎么了 -没事
What? It's nothing.
就是很蠢
Silly as this, um…
这个窗帘
The curtains…
之前都是开着的
…we always used to have them open.
她说她喜欢这样
She…said that she liked it,
能看到外面
to be able to see outside.
那就拉开
OK. Well, um…let's…let's open…
不是 你误会我了
Wait, no! No, you're misunderstanding me. I…
我喜欢关着
…I like them closed.
只是你去拉窗帘的时候
It's just when you went to close them, I…
我就感觉要小心一下
…I thought about looking over my shoulder…
万一她在
…in case she was there…
看我们呢
…watching.
我过来住
Look, is this…
是不是你会压力很大
…too much…me coming to stay?
没有
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我希望你来的
I want you here.
我们直接过去是吧
We're going straight out, aren't we?
艾略特送我们
Elliot will drive us.
但我车子在他前面啊
But my car's in front of his.
你俩先去吧
Why don't you two go on ahead?
不 我们要一起去的
No! We are absolutely going together. Go on, now!
你好
Hello.
蒂吉 这是萨沙
Ahem! Tiggy, er…this is Sasha.
你们应该见过
I think you've met before.
我没印象了
I don't remember.
这是鼻涕 我妹妹
And, er…this is Blob…er…B, my, um…little sister.
我小时候叫不出她的名字 所以
I couldn't say her name when we were little, so…
我就很幸运了有了鼻涕这个外号♥
Blobs it was. Lucky me.
那萨沙呢
Oh, and what about Sasha?
她不会也要穿着和服睡衣
I'm sure she's not coming to lay the headstone
去给你的亡妻立墓碑吧
on your dead wife's grave in her kimono.
我今天很难过的
This is a very difficult day for me.
她就好像我亲生女儿一样
She was like the daughter that I never had.
妈妈
Mum!
别这么敏感 你懂我意思的
Oh, don't be so sensitive, you know exactly what I mean!
我不知道是今天 抱歉
I-I didn't know it was today. Sorry.
没事 我昨天确实跟你说了
It's fine. I did say yesterday
今天上午我们都要去墓地的 不过没事
we'd be at the graveyard all morning, but, er…
我去拿车钥匙
I need to get my car key.
我去外面等了
I'm going to wait outside.
别介意我妈 她不是针对你 她就是个烂人
Sorry about Mum. Don't take it personally, she's just the worst.
我刚把我妈送去养老院
I just had mine put in a home.
真的
THEY LAUGH I really have.
B 把你的破车挪开
B, move this wretched car now!
你来不会合起伙来欺负我吧
You two aren't going to gang up on me, are you?
别傻了
Don't be silly.
午餐见 -好
See you at lunchtime. OK.
如何避免已经预测到的巨大灾难
PODCAST: …Avert the huge catastrophes that have been predicted?
当然不是只靠他们自己
Well, not on their own.
但其实我看向未来 感受到了巨大的希望
But actually, I look at the future and I feel huge hope.
我总是看到人心好的一面
I always think the best of people.
我觉得大家都想行善事
I think everyone wants to do the right thing,
或许我太乐观了
and, yes, I may be an optimist,
但我真的认为对人抱有信念是蛮重要的
but I truly believe that having faith in people is important,
因为这才是我们有意义行动的基石
because it's what we base meaningful action on.
所以比如说
So, for example,
我一直在和一些大的社会企业合作
I've been working with some social enterprise companies
他们开♥发♥了很多了不起的高科技
that are developing a number of incredible technologies that…
最好的时代
你要知道 你是我的全世界
克洛伊
之前的事抱歉了
Sorry, about earlier.
你妈妈
Your mum. HE SIGHS
我觉得她不太喜欢我
I don't think she's a fan of me. SHE CHUCKLES
我觉得她92年之后就没喜欢过任何人了
I don't think she's been a fan of anyone since 1992.
但是她要是能让我随心所欲过我的人生多好
But fucking hell, I wish she'd let me live my life, you know?
别说她了 -好
Let's forget about her. Let's.
怎么样
How was it?
看到她的墓碑
Seeing her headstone…
她的坟墓
…her grave…
知道她就要长眠在那里
…the fact that she's under there,
在地底下
in the ground…
抱歉
Sorry. Er…
抱歉
Sorry. Er…
我觉得我住在这 你会压力很大
I think me being here, it's…it's…too much.
你不明白的
You don't understand.
我在墓地的时候
The whole time I was there, all I wanted to do
只想赶快回到你身边
was to come back here to you.
之后我一直在想
And then I kept…I kept thinking,
有的时候很多失去猝不及防
things can just be taken from you without warning.
所以我们更有理由
Well, then, all the more reason to make the most
珍惜眼前为数不多的快乐 对吧
of any happiness you can find, right?
或许你不需要另找地方住了
Maybe you don't need to look elsewhere for somewhere to stay.
那你就得告诉利维了
But he'd have to tell Liv.
早晚也得说啊
Yeah, yeah, I suppose we would at some point.
那什么时候
When?
明天吗 展览的时候
Tomorrow? At the exhibition?
她那时候心情会很好的
Well, she'll be in a good mood.
好
OK.
好
OK.
我喜欢你住在这里
I love having you living here.
艾略特·法尔伯恩:
天 你可真美
我爱你
WHISPERS: I love you.
我也爱你
WHISPERS: I love you, too.
今晚的话
Hello. About tonight…
是你跟跟利维说还是我说
Do you want to speak to Livia or shall I?
我觉得我说吧
I think I should.
我觉得也是
Yeah, I think so, too.
确定吗 -嗯
Are you sure? Mm-hm.
好
OK.
头发梳起来还是散开
Hair up or down?
我喜欢散开
I like it down.
我觉得大概九点左右换歌♥单吧
Yeah, I'm thinking we change playlists around…nine?
等人多一点的
Just wait till it gets a bit more crowded.
然后大约一个半小时之后开始
And we'll get started in about half an hour?
好的 -好
Sure. Cool.
那你想让我怎么办 -我不知道
What do you want me to do about it? I don't know, I just feel…
这是最新进展吗
Is this the most recent update?
你担心什么呢
What are you worried about?
不知道 就很多大土豪没确定要来
I don't know, it's just a lot of the big dicks haven't RSVP'd.
什么大土豪 -就是烧钱玩垃圾艺术品的人
The what? You know, big dicks. Money to burn on shit art.
不但侮辱人 还搞性别歧视
Wow, insulting as well as sexist.
也有女的大土豪好吧 菲尔
Some of the big dicks are women, Phil.
别担心 有很多冲着艾略特来的搞科技的
Look, don't worry. There's a lot of tech guys on there
都很在彼此面前炫耀呢
from Elliot who apparently love to show off to each other.
他们肯定争着买♥♥你的作品
I'm sure they'll be fighting over your work.
我可没那么有自信
Oh, well, I don't know about that.
最后的展厅弄好了
Oh, the final room is finished. Oh.
来看看吗 -好
Want to come and have a look? Yeah.
艾略特看过了吗
Has Elliot seen it?
没
No.
我觉得可以的话 咱俩都要去
I think we should both be there if we can as well.
菲尔·富尔顿
你看到了什么
献给克洛伊·法尔伯恩
好多回忆
Gosh, it's a lot.
太美了
It's beautiful.
我警告过他了
I mean, I have warned him.
走吧
Shall we?
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表