剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
我就吃豆子吧
I just had beans.
克洛伊·法尔伯恩之死
克洛伊·法尔伯恩之死
当地议员之妻悲剧死亡
当地议员之妻悲剧死亡
早些时候
早些时候
4月12日星期五
4月12日星期五
发现死亡 仍在悲痛之中
发现死亡 仍在悲痛之中
好 回头见吧 拜拜
Yeah. See you later. Bye, now.
好了 我活儿干完了 -谢谢
All right, well, that's me done for now. Thanks.
她今天过得很糟糕
She was bad today.
她连你的地址都不记得
She forgot your address.
你怎么样
How have you been?
挺好的 我过得还好
Oh, great, yeah. It's really good fun.
你最好了别让她一个人呆着
You might not want to be leaving her alone so much.
好的
Yeah.
行 那星期六见
All right. Well, I'll see you on Saturday.
明天见喽 杰基 -拜拜 亲爱的
I'll see you tomorrow, Jackie. Bye, my love.
克里斯汀都准时到了
Christine manages to be on time.
政♥府♥出钱让她来照顾你的
Well, the government pay her to look after you, so…
你发型怎么回事
What have you done to your hair?
看着就像个奇葩小老头
You look like a weird little man.
怪不得你从不出家门
No wonder you never left home.
谢了
Thanks.
还剩几分钟呢
There's still a few minutes left.
你知道旧相册放哪儿了嘛 我到处都找不到
Do you know where the old photo albums went? I can't find them.
我去找找看
I'll have a look.
喂
Hello.
请问是贝基·格林吗
Hello. Am I talking to Becky Green?
是的 请讲
Erm, yeah. Speaking.
我是梅根·罗兰警探
This is Detective Constable Meghan Roland.
我们是南雅芳警♥察♥局的 你现在方便吗 -方便 请讲
I'm calling from South Avon Police. Is now a good time? Yeah.
抱歉 有什么事吗
Erm, sorry. How can I help?
我们的记录显示 克洛伊·法尔伯恩于4月12日
Our records show you received two missed calls
打给你两个未接电♥话♥
on 12th April from a Chloe Fairbourne.
一个在凌晨1:52 一个在凌晨2:45
One at 1:52 and one at 2:45am.
我想就这两个电♥话♥问你几个问题
Is it OK if I ask you a couple of questions regarding those calls?
格林小姐 你在吗 -在
Miss Green? Hello? Miss Green? Erm, yeah.
你知道她为什么打电♥话♥给你吗
Do you have any idea why she might have tried to call you? Erm…
我不知道 我没存她的号♥码
I… I don't know. I don't have her number.
我以为是别人打的 -感谢你的帮助
I thought it was someone else. Well, thanks very much for your help.
等等 出什么事了
We'll give you a further call if… Wait. Erm, what happened?
你们在进行调查吗 -很抱歉
Is there an investigation? I'm really sorry.
我们不能和亲属之外的人透露细节
We can't discuss the details with anyone other than next-of-kin.
不过别担心 这只是尽职调查
But don't worry, it's just due diligence.
我们只想弄清她生命的最后几小时发生了什么
We're just trying to piece together her final hours.
好吧 -谢谢你
Right. Thank you.
感谢你的时间 再见
Thank you for your time. Bye-bye.
嗨 这里是克洛伊·法尔伯恩
Hello. You've reached Chloe Fairbourne.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave me a message after the beep.
我会尽快回复你的 再见
I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Bye.
嗨 贝基 我是克洛伊
Hello. Becky. It's Chloe.
克洛伊
Chloe?
你好 兰格罗夫公♥司♥ -你好贝基 我是凯茜
Hello. Landgrove and Co. Hi, Becky. It's Cathy.
可以帮我接马克吗
Can you put me onto Mark, please?
可以 一切都好吗 -一切都好
Erm, yeah. Is everything OK? Yes, fine.
他想让我紧急付一笔款项
He just wants me to make an urgent payment
但我刚看到邮件
but I only just saw my emails.
我在医院 -我能帮你
I'm at the hospital. I… I can do that.
我知道 但是你知道马克这个人
I know, I know. Mark, you know how he is.
我觉得他想看到我愿意为了公♥司♥ 放下手头事务的决心
I just think he wants me to show I'll be there if he needs me.
好了吧 我帮你接过去
All right, yeah. I'll put you through.
告诉他我也可以做 -谢谢你了
Please let him know I can do that. Thanks. Yes, thank you.
凯西 谢天谢地 这里要乱套了
Cathy. Thank God, I'm in a mess.
好 第一项是付款
Right, so, first of all, payments.
不 我知道这些事很简单
No. I know, I know. It's just a few quick things.
但我还在付你工资
I am still paying you, you know.
我把名片放在桌子上 你帮我归档 明天见
I've left business cards for filing on my desk. See you tomorrow.
没问题 过一个愉快的晚上
No problem. Have a good evening.
你好 这里是艾登美术馆
PHONE RINGS Hello. Ebdon Art Gallery.
我是朗达 -你好啊
Rhonda speaking. Hi, there.
是丽维亚·富尔顿让我打给你的
I'm calling on behalf of Livia Fulton.
她要处理孩子的问题
She's got childcare issues and asked me
让我在明天发布会前搞定些事情 -可以 可以
to deal with a few things before the launch tomorrow. Oh, of course.
需要我做什么 -你有客人名单吗
How can I help? Do you have the guest list there?
就在我面前 太棒了
Yes, I've actually got it right here in front of me. Great.
可以加个名字上去吗
Could you add a name?
萨莎·迈尔斯
Sasha Miles.
♪你不想让我醒来
♪ Don't you want for me to wake up?
♪那就再给我一些时间
♪ Then give me just a bit of your time… ♪
嗨 你来了 -你好啊 -你好
Hello! You're here! Hello. Hello.
你还好吗 -棒极了 你呢
How are you? I'm brilliant. How are you?
哦 抱歉 我是萨莎·迈尔斯 幸会
Oh, sorry. I'm Sasha Miles. Nice to meet you.
丽维亚·富尔顿 幸会 -天 我好喜欢你的上衣 -非常感谢
Livia Fulton. A pleasure. Gosh, I love your shirt. Thank you.
这些画作很优秀吧
Isn't the work great?
太棒了
It's beautiful.
我还打算让我朋友过几天来看看呢
I was going to ask my friend to pop by later in the week.
她是个收藏家 乔冶亚·科恩
Georgia Cohen, she's a collector.
可以给我一张介绍页吗 -可以 可以
Do you know where I can get a leaflet? Yes. Yes, yeah.
我给你张备用的 如果她能来就太棒了
I have a spare for you. And that would be fantastic, by the way.
太好了 我去趟洗手间 马上回来
Brilliant. I'm just going to run to the loo, but I'll be right back.
很高兴认识你 我也很高兴
It was lovely to meet you. Lovely to meet you. OK.
非常感谢 -她是谁啊
Thank you. Who was that?
一个朋友的朋友 她人超好
She's a friend of a friend, but she's great.
萨莎·迈尔斯
Sasha Miles.
日本当代艺术发展得如火如荼
AUDIO: The contemporary art scene in Japan is just really thriving.
大家之前认为它自成体系 但现在也不是这样了
People see it as a closed ecosystem but that is just not true any more.
我总说 如果你是搞当代艺术的
I always say it's an incredibly exciting time to be in Tokyo
那东京一定会让你印象深刻
if you are in the contemporary art world…
显而易见 泰特美术馆在过去几年
I mean, obviously, the Tate have done some major retrospectives
举办了大型的回顾展
in the last few years, but…
卢卡斯 你好 你是来游泳的吗
Hey, Lucas. How are you? Good. Are you here for a swim?
对 -进来吧 我帮你开通
Yes, I am. No worries, go on in and I'll log you in.
你想帮他开通会员资格吗 姓名 卢卡斯
Do you want to open his membership? Name, Lucas.
然后输入号♥码25756 -好的 2
And then you want to type in his number, which is 25756. OK? Two…
5756 输好了了吗 -对 别担心
…5756. You got that? Yeah. No worries.
我去个冼手间
I'm going to nip to the loo.
嗨 可以帮我刷♥卡♥上瑜伽课 -可以
Hi, can I sign in for yoga? Oh, erm, yeah.
请问您的名字和会员卡♥号♥♥是
Erm, can I get your name and your membership number?
玛丽亚·皮尔 170956031
Maria Peel. 0170956031.
抱歉 03 -1
Sorry, 03… One. 031.
我能看一下您的 -抱歉 我有点迟了
And can I see… Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush.
我可以先进去吗 -当然 -非常感谢
Do you mind if I head in now? Oh, yeah. Yeah? Thank you.
当然可以
Of course, that's fine.
用嘴呼气
And exhale through the mouth.
大家享受当下 伸展双腿
Be here in the present, extending your legs…
慢慢滚落脊柱
…and roll down onto your backs,
一个椎骨接着一个
vertebra by vertebra.
手臂和脊柱做仙人掌姿势
Cactus your arms and into your spinal twist.
忘记你的待办事项 然后
Take a moment away from your to-do lists…
下周见 拜拜
See you next week. Bye. Bye.
对不起 我们见过面吗 -对 我也正在纳闷呢
Sorry, have we… We've met, haven't we? Yeah. I was thinking that.
在哪儿 -你参加了我画廊的开幕
Where? You were at my opening.
但我们是通过迈克尔·哈普利认识的 -对 对
But we only met in passing through Michael Hapley. Yes! Yes.
抱歉 你叫什么名字来着 -萨莎 -萨莎 没错
Sorry, what's your name again? Sasha. Sasha, yes. Yes.
好名写 -谢谢 抱歉 我不记得你的名字了
Gorgeous name. Oh, thank you. I'm so sorry, I can't remember…
我是丽维亚 -抱歉 -对不起
Oh, I'm Livia. Sorry. Oh, sorry.
咱们出去吧 -好
Are you… Shall we? Yes. Yes.
我之前没见过你 你刚来这里吗
I haven't seen you here before. Have you just joined?
我其实刚搬到这边 我之前一直住在国外
I've just moved, actually. I've been living abroad.
别跟别人讲啊 我朋友给了我她的会员卡
Don't tell anyone but my friend gave me her membership number.
这样啊 -不是 我想办卡的 只不过
Oh! No, I'm thinking of joining, I just… Mm.
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表