剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah. HE CLEARS HIS THROAT
没事
I-It's fine.
你怎么样了
How are you feeling?
你知道的
Erm, you know…
喝醉了比清醒时要好
Better when I'm drunk. THEY CHUCKLE
你朋友的事我很遗憾 -谢了
I am sorry about your friend. Thanks.
真是槽透了 -是啊
It's shit. Yeah, I bet.
我想 当一个朋友决定不想再活下去时
I guess it's, like, when a friend decides it's not worth living…
额 抱歉 我马上 抱歉 抱歉 我
E-Erm, sorry, I will be right… Sorry, sorry. I will be…
乔治娅 -那就去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Georgia! Well, fuck you, then.
嗨 我是萨沙 萨沙·迈尔斯
Hi! Erm, I am Sasha. Sasha Miles.
我们几周前在学校的一个酒会上见过
We met at those drinks at the Academy a few weeks ago.
我是马克·皮尔的朋友
I'm friends with Mark Peel. Erm…
马克的朋友 -对 对 -你也是搞艺术的吗
Mark's friend. Yes, yes. Mm-hm. Are you in art?
我是搞市场的 但是我工作 -嗨
Er, I'm in marketing, but I work… Hi. Hello.
抱歉打扰你们了 -不会 丽芙 这是乔治娅
Sorry to interrupt. No, not at all. Liv, this is Georgia.
乔治娅 这是丽芙 这活动是丽芙组织的
Georgia, this is Liv. Liv organised all of this.
见到你真高兴 -谢谢你能来
So nice to meet you. Thank you so much for coming.
丽芙的丈夫是个特别有天分的艺术家 -是嘛
Liv's husband is actually a very talented artist. Oh, really?
他是挺棒的 就是晚上睡觉打呼噜
He is brilliant. And I have to listen to him snore every evening,
所以要我评价他肯定是有偏见了
so if anything, I'm biased against him!
我把他的作品发你看看 -好啊
I'll send you his stuff. Yes, please.
你有参加过大卫·塞德里克展吗
Did you ever manage to make it to the David Cedric exhibition?
哪个 -我上个月组织了开幕式
Which one? You know, I organised the opening last month.
萨沙说你可能 -对 对
Sasha suggested you might be… Yes, yes…
嗨 嗨 嗨 乔治娅 你好吗 -不错
Hi. Hi, hi. Georgia, hey, how are you? Great.
那就好 很高兴见到你 抱歉打扰到你们
Good, it's good to see you. I'm so sorry to interrupt,
但是我朋友皮特·弗曼想跟你打个招呼
but my friend Pete Furman really wants to say hi.
这就是我为什么从来都无法享受一下自己组织的活动
Do you mind? Oh, God. This is why I never enjoy my own events.
很高兴终于见到你了 -我愿意看看你丈夫的作品
So nice to meet you at last. I'd love to see your husband's work.
太好了 -交给我吧
Oh, great. I'll sort it, no worries.
一会见 -拜
See you later. Bye.
你有尝过开胃菜了吗
Have you, erm, tried the canapes?
见到你可真开心 -我也是 祝你晚上愉快 -谢谢 拜
Such fun meeting you. You too. Have a lovely evening. Thanks, bye.
抱歉 谢谢
Oh, sorry, thank you.
之前谢谢你了
Thank you for earlier.
你真是个疯子
You are a maniac.
别人也这么说
It's been said. Mm.
你们俩 我可要盯紧你了
You two, I am keeping my eye on you.
如果你敢伤害她 我就勒死你 -你可吓到我了
If you hurt my girl, I will strangle you. Oh, I am terrified of you.
那就好 现在赶紧滚吧
Good, good. Now, go on, fuck off.
我觉得他喜欢你 -不知道
I do think he likes you. I don't know.
这里的气氛真不错 -你组织的很好啊
Well, the vibe is excellent. You have done an amazing job.
谢谢
Mm, thank you.
听我说
Listen, so…
我一直在想
…I've been thinking.
你有想法换个行业吗
Are you serious about a career change?
有啊 -我正在招人
Yeah, I think so. I'm looking for some help, basically.
当然了 你现在的工作先别着急辞掉
I mean, obviously, hold on to your job for now,
但如果你愿意的话 我正想扩大下公♥司♥的业务
but if you enjoy it, I am looking to expand my company.
就是个想法 没必要着急下结论 -不是 丽芙 我 我
Erm… Well, it was just an idea. There's no rush. No, Liv, I-I…
我乐意帮你
I would…I would love that.
那就好 那我们好好谈谈
OK, great. Well, let's talk about it.
自从我回来后能交到你这么个朋友
It's…It's been really nice to have a friend
可真是我的福气
since I got back,
所以 谢谢你愿意让我加入 -萨沙 萨沙 萨沙
so thank you for taking me in. Oh, Sasha, Sasha, Sasha, Sasha.
大多数人我都不喜欢
I hate most people.
真的吗 -真的 但是
Really? I do, but, erm…
但能找到个不错的人就不一样了
…it's nice to find someone good.
我认真的
I mean it.
我和亚历克斯
You know, erm, with Alex… Mm.
过去的几个月 感觉我们一点都不
In the last few months, it's just felt like we weren't…
亲密
…as close.
我感觉很难过
I just feel really bad about it
因为她原本应该跟我无话不谈的
because she should've been able to talk to me. Uh-uh.
你没必要自责 你也不知道
No, you can't blame yourself. You didn't know.
我总能看到克洛伊 但我觉得
I saw Chloe all the time but I don't think
这么多年我们都算不上是真正的朋友
that we'd been proper friends for several years.
感觉她总是很疏离
It was like she was always out of reach.
但你们俩看上去挺亲密的 -这话什么意思
But you seemed so close. What do you mean?
就是 就是从你说的话里感觉到的
Just… Just from what you've said.
以前是 感觉很好
We were. And it was amazing.
但后来她就跟我们疏远了
But then she retreated from us all.
我觉得她很恨我吧
And I think she resented me.
然后她想做个记者 但一直不成
Then she tried to be a journalist and that never worked out,
还有孩子 就是
then the kids. It was…
孩子
The kids?
真的让我很伤心
It just makes me really sad.
我也是
No, me too.
我得
I should, er…
抱歉打断大家
I'm sorry for interrupting you all,
但我该把众所周知的猫放出来了(意指该公布一件事)
but it's time for me to let the proverbial cat out of the bag.
是马吧
The horse, you mean. LAUGHTER
可能有人已经听说了
Some of you may already have heard
我不会参加下一届的竞选
that, er, I'm not running in the upcoming election.
是时候让年轻人上位了
It's time for some young blood.
接下来的三周里 我们将会为新候选人进行投票
And in the next three weeks, we will all be voting for a new candidate.
我认识他已经 很多年了
Now, I have known him for… Well, many years.
老实说 我从未见过比
And I can honestly say I have never met anyone
艾略特·法尔伯恩
more inspiring and more hard-working
更充满灵感 更勤奋
and with greater integrity
和更正直的人了
than Elliot Fairbourne.
我将推荐他参选 并希望大家都能支持他
I'll be endorsing him and I hope you will all join me in doing so.
让我们一起敬艾略特一杯吧
So please raise your glass to Elliot.
敬艾略特
ALL: To Elliot. APPLAUSE
想要接近他你可要费不少劲
You're going to have to wade through all those vultures to get to him.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
你知道他老婆自杀了吧
You do know his wife killed herself, right?
知道
Yeah. Oh.
你认识她吗 -见过几次
Did you know her? I met her a few times.
然后呢 -我挺喜欢她的 所以听到消息觉得很意外
And? Well, I liked her. I was surprised when I heard.
为什么
Why?
不知道
I don't know.
真可怕
It's awful.
小心点
Be careful.
什么意思
What do you mean? Well…
丈夫总是嫌疑最大对吧
WHISPERING: …it's always the husband, isn't it?
我去拿杯喝的
WHISPERING: I'm going to get a drink.
当然 谢谢
No, of course. Thanks very much.
荣幸之至 干杯 -保持联♥系♥
Pleasure, cheers. Be in touch.
我不是想打断你们 只是觉得你可能需要再来一杯
I'm not going to bother you, I just think you need that.
真周到
Very thoughtful of you.
你觉得怎么样 希望不会觉得太无聊吧
How's your evening? Not too boring, I hope.
怎么会 你的朋友们都很棒
No, not at all. Your friends are the best.
我倒是不知道呢
I don't know about that.
前几天晚上的事不好意思了
Listen, sorry about the other evening.
一定让你觉得很紧张吧 -不会
It must've been a bit intense. No.
没事 真的 我 我理解
It's fine. Honestly, I-I get it.
我们得继续交谈 否则就会有人过来打断了
We need to keep talking or someone's going to jump in.
好吧 那正合我意
Oh, right. Erm, er… Well, that's ideal,
因为我希望有时间讨论一下卫生设施的投标
because I was hoping to get a moment to discuss my bid for sanitation.
是嘛 很有意思的话题呢
Oh, were you now? Yes. That's very interesting.
给我讲讲吧 -我对卫生设施还是挺在意的
Tell me more. I'm very serious about sanitation.
恭喜你
Erm, congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
我 我敢说这一定
Yeah, I-I bet it's…
很复杂吧
…complicated.
是的 -法尔伯恩
It is that. Fairbourne.
很高兴见到你 -我说对了吧
Good to see you. Told you.
我想介绍个人给你认识
Yes. I'd like you to meet someone.
你好 很高兴认识你
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表