剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
他们给你造成了多少痛苦 -帕姆 另
However much pain they've caused you. Pam, don't.
他们内心腐烂的有多彻底
However rotten they are inside. SHE SPITS
我该走了 -别走
I should go. Please stay!
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊
Chloe!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Cheers.
萨沙
Sasha?
再喝一杯再走吧
Will you stay for one more drink?
太晚了
Oh, it's late.
求你了
Come on. Please?
艾略特在找你
Elliot was looking for you.
我说过了
I've told you.
我搞砸了
I fucked it.
我去到新的地方 结交新的朋友
I go somewhere new, I make new friends…
但仍然没有任何用
Doesn't make a difference.
我还是那个我
I'm still stuck with me.
我不会再纠缠你们了
I'm going to leave you all alone.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
我一直秘密的认为她跟理查德有一腿
I have this secret theory she was having an affair with Richard.
理查德跟克洛伊吗 不可能的
Richard and Chloe? No way.
克洛伊很心疼他 但是
Chloe felt sorry for him, but…
其实她能真正懂他 所以
Actually she understood him, so…
他把她看的很高
…he put her on a pedestal.
你觉得她为什么要那样做
Why do you think she did it?
我不知道
I don't know, I mean…
她的脸
Her face…
怎么
What?
没什么 只是
Nothing, I just…
出事的那晚 她那么平静
The night it happened, she was so calm…
那么坦然 我怎么也想不到
…and collected. I could never have guessed…
然后最后一刻
Then, at the last minute, she…
她在演讲途中起身离开了
…got up to go during the speech.
理查德去看她 好像利维也去了
Richard went to check on her, I think Liv did the same.
她离开之前我看到了她
And I saw her before she left.
她仿佛很恐惧
She seemed scared.
或许就是那个时候 她意识到了自己要做什么
I suppose that's when she realised what she was about to do.
真的对她打击很大
And it really hit her.
我要是去追她就好了
I wish I'd gone after her.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我该走了
I should go. Hm.
利维呢
Where's Liv?
跟一个男的走了
…she left with a guy.
什么
What?
别担心
Don't worry.
有时候会这样的
Happens sometimes.
但她总是会回家的
But she always comes back.
我都不知道
I had no idea.
你怎么会知道呢
Why would you?
克洛伊·法尔伯恩
克洛伊·法尔伯恩
布里斯托 中♥央♥大酒店 4月11日 20:22
搜索
中♥央♥大酒店 布里斯托豪华酒店
你好 是斯图尔特吗
Hi, is it Stuart?
是的 -杰罗姆说你或许能帮到我
Yeah. Um, Jerome said you might be able to help me.
抱歉 我是萨利格里菲斯 我是安保公♥司♥的
Sorry, I'm Sally Griffiths, I'm from the security company.
之前的监控录像有点问题
It's about some historic CCTV footage.
是吗 -我们收到了警局的紧急通知
Yeah? We had an urgent message from the PCU.
我之前来过的 但是太忙了 杰罗姆就说
I was here earlier, but it was pretty manic, and Jerome said
让我晚上安静一点的时候来找你
to try you on the night shift when it was a bit quieter.
他没跟我说
Well, he didn't say.
他真是健忘啊 -是的
Oh, God, he's so forgetful! Yeah!
是4月11日 晚上7点25分
Um, it's April 11th, 7:25pm.
一个大慈善活动
It was a big charity do.
他应该30天之后删掉全部监控录像的
Oh, yeah, he's supposed to delete everything after 30 days, but…
他忘记了 -是啊
He forgets! Yeah!
好了
There we go.
晚上7点25分
7:25pm.
能快进一下吗
Can you, um, can you jump forward a bit, please?
那边还有其他监控吗 -有的
Have you got another camera in there? Yeah.
能退回去吗
Can you flip back?
你还要值班很久吗
Um, have you got long left on your shift?
是的 要到早上八点
Yeah, I'm on till eight in the morning.
真的是
Mate! Oh!
那我完事就不打扰你了 补个觉吧
Well, um, I'll leave you alone after this, you can catch a nap.
嗯
Yeah. THEY CHUCKLE
倒♥退♥一下 抱歉
Can you flip… Sorry.
好了 太感谢了 斯图尔特
Right, no, that's great, you're a star. Star, Stuart.
杰罗姆 我去拿外套 谢谢了
Hi, Jerome. I'm just going to grab my coat. Thank you.
这人是谁
Who's that?
抱歉
Excuse me…
请等一下
Excuse me!
喂 -终于接了
Hello? ELLIOT: Oh, thank God.
萨沙 你在哪
Sasha. Where are you?
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我一直给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling and calling. Um…
我看到她父母我有点慌了
I just saw her parents there and I freaked out.
你现在在哪 为什么不接电♥话♥
All right, but where are you now? Why didn't you pick up?
抱歉 我
Sorry. I, um…
我需要点空间 我感觉自己好像要取代她一样
I just needed some space, I just felt like a bit of an impostor.
我现在回家了
HE SIGHS I'm coming home now.
好吗
OK? HE SIGHS
我不知道你去哪里 我都都要吓死了
I had no idea where you were, I just, I really panicked.
我已经失去过一个爱人了 知道吗
I've already lost someone I love. You know?
我知道的
No, I know.
没事的
It's okay.
我在车里 20分钟到吧
I'm in the car, I'll be 20 minutes.
求你别再玩失踪了
Please don't do it again.
抱歉 -谢谢
Sorry. OK. Thank you.
拜 -拜
Bye. Bye.
克洛伊 -贝琪
Chloe. Becky?
是你吗
Is that you?
你确实打给我了 -我需要你的帮助
You did call me. I need your help.
他们要来了
They're coming.
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表