剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
Hello, nugget.
很久没见你了
I haven't seen you in a while.
你的男人呢 -你说得对 没成
Where's your fancy man? Oh, you were right. Didn't work out.
妈妈
Mum…
怎么了
What?
那
It…
不是我的错
It wasn't…my fault…
萨沙的死
…Sasha dying.
求你说话啊
Please say something!
你尝过司康了吗
Have you tried the scones?
嗯 很好吃
Yeah, they're pretty good.
最棒的是
Mum… The best thing is…
都是免费的
…it's all free.
随便吃
You just help yourself.
我得走了
I've got to go.
你还会再来看我的吧
You'll come see me again, won't you?
你真的人很好
Cos you are such a nice lady.
艾略特·法尔伯恩
Elliot Fairbourne.
如果他来看我妈妈能不能联♥系♥我
Actually, would you mind giving me a call if he does try and see her?
好的 -我换了新号♥码 我会发给你
Sure. I'm getting a new number, but I'll send it to you.
没问题 -然后克里斯汀·怀特
OK. Yeah, no problem. Oh, Christine Wright.
能允许她来探视吗 -好的
Can you make a note to allow her visits? OK, yeah.
之后的费用付现金吧
Also, I was wondering if I could make a cash payment.
好的谢谢
That's great. Thank you.
萨沙
Sasha?
贝琪
Becky!
是你吗
Is that you?
你开门吧
Will you open the door?
不
No.
你欠我一个解释 -我什么都不欠你的
You owe me an explanation. I don't owe you anything.
你他么对我做了什么
What the fuck have you done to me?
你得让我出去
You need to let me out.
你又回到了她生活中 对不对
You were back in her life, weren't you?
想说服她离开我
Trying to talk her into leaving me.
太扯淡了 -我不相信你 -那去你♥妈♥的♥吧
That is crazy. I don't believe you. Oh, right. Well, fuck you!
好
OK.
我只是想聊聊
OK, I just want to talk.
行吗
OK?
请坐吧
Please.
无论你脑海里我和克洛伊是怎么回事 都是错的
Whatever story you have in your head about Chloe and I, it's wrong.
你把钥匙给我
You should give me the keys.
她想离开你 因为你让她感觉渺小
She wanted to leave you because you made her feel small.
无力
And powerless.
恐惧
And scared.
才不是的 不是的
That's not true! It's not true.
我们彼此相爱 -我说的不是这个
We loved each other. OK, well, that's not what I'm saying.
我说的是她想离开你
I'm saying she wanted to leave you.
你不许她走 -你好大的胆子
And you wouldn't let her! How dare you!
你他么是谁啊 -你他么的又是谁
Who the hell are you? Who the hell are you?!
我受够了 拿钥匙走人吧
I'm sick of it. Take them and get out.
你唯一能让人爱你的办法 就是假装成别人
The only way you can get someone to love you is by pretending to be someone else!
至少我不用把人逼到悬崖边 -闭嘴
At least I don't have to chase them off a cliff. Shut up!
不许你这么说 你根本不知道自己在说什么
Don't you fucking say that! You don't know what you're talking about!
你他么的不许说 我他么的恨死你了
OK? Don't you fucking say that! I FUCKING HATE YOU!
不
No…
等等 你别走
Wait, wait, wait! Please, come on.
贝琪 求你了
Becky! Becky, please!
求你了 对不起 你看着我
Please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Look at me, look at me!
贝琪 我们可以聊的 求你开门
Becky, we can talk about this! Please open the door, Becky!
别走
Stop! Stop!
不许你这么说 你根本不知道自己在说什么
ELLIOT: Don't fucking say that! Do you hear me?
你他么的不许说 我他么的恨死你了
Don't fucking say that! I FUCKING HATE YOU!
不对劲 谁拿着她的手♥机♥ 是艾略特吗
艾略特吗 怎么回事
克洛伊
怎么回事 是艾略特吗
怎么回事啊 -没事的
What the fuck?! What the fuck?! What the fuck?! I'm OK! It's OK!
你他么怎么来了 -我没地方去了
What the fuck are you doing here? I didn't have anywhere else to go.
你怎么找到的
How did you find it?
跟你一样
The same way you did.
艾略特·法尔伯恩
死亡证明
城市皇家银行
妈的
Fuck.
那个视频是你发的吗
Did you post that video?
是
Yeah.
那你还是懂一点公♥关♥的
Well, you certainly learnt a thing or two about PR.
一出大烂剧
It's a shitshow.
他麻烦大了
He's in serious trouble.
我已经不知道该作何感想了
I just don't know what to think any more.
简直是他么的噩梦
It's a fucking nightmare.
我知道
I know.
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
亲爱的 你手♥机♥没静音吧
ELLIOT: Hey, love. I wish you wouldn't put your phone on silent.
我觉得你今晚还是别来了吧
Listen, I…I don't think you should come tonight.
我知道你不喜社交
I know you're not feeling very sociable.
利维又一直说试管婴儿的事情
And Liv's being a bit of a bitch about the IVF stuff,
说什么都不能让你帮忙照顾诺亚
saying something about you can't be trusted with Noah,
你不会是一个好妈妈什么的 我跟她说了我不想聊这个
doubting if you'll make a good mum. I told her I didn't want to talk about it.
还有 我们的孩子不会不好的
Also, our kid won't be such a nightmare.
反正 等会回家见吧
Anyway, I'll see you at home later?
收到打给我 爱你
Call me to say you got this. I love you.
我没说过那些话 -我知道
I never said that. Look, I know.
是他跟我说 克洛伊觉得
He told me Chloe thought…
诺亚有问题是我教育的不好
…Noah's problems were because of my parenting.
现在我就感觉
Right now, I just feel like…
我身边的所有人
…everyone I've ever known
都在假装成为其他人
might be pretending to be somebody else.
你还照顾过我孩子
You baby-sat my kids.
对不起
Sorry.
我有问题 -扯淡
There's something wrong with me. Bullshit!
你做出了选择
You made choices.
我也选择过 我知道的
I did too. I know that.
这地方太恶心了
God, this place is disgusting.
我换了新号♥码
I've got a new phone.
谢谢
Thanks.
♪荣耀的一生
♪ Through the glory of life
♪我会支离破碎 散落满地
♪ I will scatter on the floor
♪感到失望和痛苦
♪ Disappointed and sore
♪在我的脑海中
♪ And in my thoughts I have bled
♪我所承受的迷茫让我们鲜血直流
♪ For the riddles I've been fed
♪另一束光照耀过来
♪ Another lie moves over
♪白色的骏马
♪ Wild white horses
♪他们会带我离去
♪ They will take me away
♪心中的柔情
♪ And the tenderness I feel
♪会把我送回黑暗笼罩的家
♪ Will send the dark underneath
♪我会追随
♪ Where I follow
♪白色的骏马
♪ Wild white horses
♪他们会带我离去
♪ They will take me away
♪心中的柔情
♪ And the tenderness I feel
♪会把我送回黑暗笼罩的家
♪ Will send the dark underneath
♪我会追随
♪ Where I follow… ♪
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表