剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
Thank you so much.
那太好了 因为我已经问过乔什了
Well, great, because I've already spoken to Josh… Oh!
我和他只是朋友但我们可以借用港边的场地
No, he's firmly friend-zoned, but we can have a space at Harbourside.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你厉害了
You!
还有一个想法
Um… Oh, my other thought was…
不如让理查德来当DJ啊
…what if we got Richard to DJ?
这想法其实不错
You know, that's not a bad shout, actually.
那我去联♥系♥他吧
Erm, shall I… Shall I get in touch?
好的 我把他联♥系♥方式发你 稍等
Sure. Let me ping you his contact. One sec. Let me just…
好了 -收到了
Ooh. Should be… Got it.
姓名 理查德·格林班克
电♥话♥ 07700 900582
家庭住址 米尔公园街25号♥ 2号♥公♥寓♥
好的
Cool.
你好 我是理查德格林班克 不方便接听请留言
Hey, this is Richard Greenbank. I'm not around. Leave me a message.
虽然我也不会听 但你随意
I don't really listen to them but knock yourself out.
喂茱莉亚
Hi. Hi, Julia.
喂贝琪 说话方便吗
Hi, Becky. Hi. Is it a good time to talk?
现在不太方便
BUZZER It's not, actually.
我回头打给你吧
Can I give you a call back?
就很快 我跟兰格罗夫沟通过了
Just a quick one, but I've spoken to Langrove and it's not great.
怎么了
Erm, what's the matter?
人力资源的劳拉说你今天又早退了
Laura from HR said you left early again today.
已经这周第三次了 -是啊
Apparently it's the third time this week. Yes. Yes.
我有事得去办 马克要出去
I had to run an errand. Mark was going to be out.
还丢了一台笔记本
Also, a laptop's gone missing.
我不是说
Look, I'm not…
反正他们让我找人取代你了 -什么
Anyway, they've asked me to find a replacement for you. What?!
我跟你实话说了吧
I'm going to be honest,
你最近的表现一直不佳
your performance hasn't been up to standard for a while now.
很抱歉 但是经过综合考虑
I'm sorry but I can't in all good conscience
我没办法推荐你另谋高就
put you forward for another placement.
不能跟你继续合作了
We're going to have to let you go.
我
Er, I…
我最近生活上挺困难的
It's been a hard time, actually.
容我解释一下 你可能不知道
If I could explain… I don't know if you know, but
但我妈不太好
my mum isn't very well. Erm…
很遗憾 贝琪 -茱莉亚 我得挂了
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, Becky. Sorry, Julia, I've got to go.
有人吗
Hello?
理查德
Richard?
有人在吗
Hello?
妈的 理查德
Oh, fuck! Richard?!
报♥警♥中心 请问有什么事情
INTERNAL RINGTONE 999. What's your emergency?
立刻需要救护车来
Erm, I need an ambulance immediately, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
Hey, are you all right?
嗯 -晚上来我家吧
Yeah. Will you come to mine tonight?
嗯 -好的
Yeah. OK.
他好像一个小男孩
He looks like a little boy.
等他醒了我绝对弄死他
I'm going to kill him when he wakes up.
这样不行 得换个单间
This is crazy. He needs a private room.
我跟他去
I'll go with him.
现在别弄这个了 -我知道
We did not need this right now. Yes, I know.
每次里奇花太多钱在酒精和毒品上
Whenever Rich spends too much on drink and drugs,
都是艾略特去给他擦屁♥股♥ -我们知道
Elliot always has to bail him out. Yes, we get it.
抱歉 萨沙
Sorry, Sash.
泰拉知道你在这吗
Does Tyra know you're here?
我们分了
We broke up.
别难过了 -是我跟她分的手
Shit, sorry. I broke up with her.
我觉得她还挺放不下我
I think she was a bit obsessed with me.
嗨
Oh, hey.
嗨
Hi.
你以为那么轻易就摆脱我们啦
You thought you'd get away from us that easily, did you? Hm?
你没事了
You're all right.
她怎么会在 -别说了 里奇
What is she doing here? Rich, stop it.
怎么哪儿都有她
Why is she always here?
其实是她救了你
Well, she helped you, actually.
她救了你一命 能不能好好说话
She saved you, so could you just be nice?
她把艾略特上了
She's fucking Elliot.
什么
What?!
我
Erm, I…
妈的 她都走了四个月了
Oh, for fuck's sake. She's been gone four months and he's been
他真的挺难的 能不能就别烦他了
through the ringer. Can we just let the guy live his life?
跟我出来
Outside.
你们这样多久了
How long has it been going on?
真的没什么的 -不是的吧
It's… It's really nothing. It's not nothing, is it?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我知道
I know.
他老婆才去世
His wife just died.
可能你看不出来 但他现在很脆弱的
He may not look like it but he is very vulnerable.
你怎么想的
What were you thinking?
你以为你是什么高尚的大侦探
You think you're some noble detective
但你不过是个失败的丑八怪
but you're just a fucking loser creep.
你这么巧舌如簧 难怪他喜欢你
Oh, wow, you're so eloquent, I can really see why he likes you!
他又睡着了 去叫其他人吧 -好
Erm, he's asleep again. Shall we go find the others? Yeah.
嗨
Hey.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
想办法给你换单人间呢
Er, they're trying to find you a private room.
抱歉我很混♥蛋♥
Look, I'm sorry I've been a dick.
我情况也很糟糕
I've been in a bad place, too.
虽然这不是借口 但毕竟我救你一命
I know that's not an excuse but I did just save your life,
我们或许可以重新开始
so maybe we could start over.
我以前绝对见过你
I've definitely met you before.
在学校或是哪里的
At school or something.
真的没有
I really don't think so.
我
Erm, I…
我想说
I wanted to say…
我希望克洛伊的事情
…I hope you're not blaming yourself for what happened…
你不要自责
…to Chloe.
什么 -大家都说你很特别
What? Everyone says you had something very special.
所以到底怎么了
So, what happened?
你在说什么 -艾略特有个很疯狂的想法
Why the fuck are you asking? Elliot has this crazy theory.
与你共赴死
"To die by your side."
有时候他很好奇那个海报是不是为你定制的
Sometimes he wonders if that poster was meant for you.
是他说的吗
Did he say that?
是吗
Did he?
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
不
No.
里奇
Rich.
布兰登山
Brandon Hill.
我们之前一起在布兰登山抽大♥麻♥来着
We used to smoke weed together on Brandon Hill.
克俗伊·法尔伯恩:
与你共赴死
不失为通向死亡的极乐之径
布里斯托尔 布兰登山
我没在她身边 我说了我会在的
I wasn't there for her. I said I'd be there for her.
克洛伊 -理查德 你快来找我吧 我真的需要你
Chloe. Richard? Richard, I really need you. Can you come find me?
我不是 我是贝琪
No… No, it's Becky.
贝琪·格林
Becky Green.
妈的
Erm, shit.
抱歉 打错了
Erm, sorry, wrong… Wrong number.
等等
Wai… Wait.
我会想起来的
It's going to come back to me.
你上的哪所学校
What school did you go to?
有人认识贝琪·格林吗
Anyone else know a Becky Green?
克洛伊 你认识她吗
Chloe, do you know her?
艾略特
Elliot?
抱歉 好像没人认识你
Sorry, mate, sounds like no-one knows you here.
自己去找朋友吧
Maybe go and make your own friends.
萨沙
Sasha?
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I should go.
萨沙 等等 利维亚的事情我很抱歉
Sasha, wait, wait. Look, I'm sorry about Livia.
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表