剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
萨沙阿姨又来看你们了 多好啊
Auntie Sasha has come to see you two again. Isn't that nice of her? Yeah!
你能弄他们去洗澡吗 谢谢 -好的
Oh, love, can you get them in the bath? Yep. Thank you.
走了 诺亚 -是艾略特 我去一下
Right, Noah, go on, up you go. That's Elliot. I'm going to…
马上回来 -好的
I'll be back in a sec. Sure.
快进来
Hiya. Come in, come in.
利维亚 -干嘛
Hi. Livia? What?!
你知道猫鼬先生在哪吗 -我不知道
Do you know where Mr Meerkat is? No, I don't know where Mr Meerkat is.
我也不知道放哪去了
Well, OK. I don't know where he is…
你没事吧
Are… Are you OK?
嗯
Yeah.
我真的要把他们送人了
Sorry. I am seriously considering putting them up for adoption.
真是熊孩子啊
It's just a nightmare.
抱歉 我接下电♥话♥ -好的
Oh. Sorry, I'm just going to take this really quickly. OK. Of course.
喂 -贝琪 你在哪
Hello. Becky, where are you?
怎么了
I… Why? What's wrong?
赶快回来 我找不到你妈妈了
You need to come back now. I can't find your mum.
什么意思 丢了多久了 -不知道
What do you…? What do you mean? Since when? I don't know.
我在家附近到处找 都没人
I've been looking everywhere near the flat. She's not there.
你在哪呢 -工作上有点事耽搁了
Where are you? I've… I've been held up at work.
我去商店找 你赶紧回来去海边找
I'll check the shops. You need to come back and check the seafront.
找到她跟我说
Call me if you find her.
抱歉 我得走了 -出什么事了吗
Sorry, I… I've got to go. Why? What's wrong?
我妈失踪了 护工找不到她
It's my mum. She's gone missing. The carer can't find her.
什么 妈的 萨沙 我们能帮忙吗
What?! Shit! Sasha, what can we do?
不用的 我去找她就行
Nothing, nothing. You don't… I'm just going to go and look for her.
我陪你吧
OK. Listen, let me come with you.
不用 她不喜欢生人 -你确定吗
No, no. She's not good with new people, she's not. Are you sure?
是的 -要不让他陪你吧 你不应该自己去
Yeah, definitely. Maybe he should, love. You can't just go on your own.
没事的 真的
No, no. It's fine. Honestly.
这样会火上浇油的 -我们能做点什么 -什么都不用
That's just going to make things worse. What can we do? Nothing.
真的不需要 我得走了 我的包呢
You don't need to do anything. I need to go. I don't have my bag.
她可能会去哪 我可以联♥系♥局方 帮忙找她
Listen, where might she be? I mean, I can call the council, they can
是布兰登街吗 -不是 格伦伍德湾
look out for her. It'll be in the Brandon Street… No, Glenwood Bay.
格伦伍德湾 -是的
Glenwood Bay? Er, yes… Er, yes,
护工已经在我家附近找过了 有时候她会自己坐公车
the carer's already looked around ours. My mum sometimes gets on a
但是忘记下车
bus. She forgets to get off.
我得走了 -快去吧 有事联♥系♥
I'm going to go. Go, go. Call us if you need us, OK?
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈 妈妈
Mum! Mum!
妈妈 你没事吧
Mum, are you OK?!
我得去摊子那边 快天亮了 我得开张
I need to get to my stall. It's nearly light and
现在是晚上
I need to open up. It's evening.
我们回家吧妈妈 你肯定冻坏了
Mum, let's go home. You must be freezing.
科恩街的跳蚤市场
It's the, erm… It's the flea market on Corn Street.
你认识路吗
Do you know the way?
走 -干什么
Come on. Excuse me!
懂不懂尊重别人的私人空间
Have you heard of personal space?
那你就跟我走行吗 妈妈
Right, OK, can you just come with me, Mum, OK?
你是谁
Who are you?
我不理解
Because I don't understand.
我记不住了
I can't remember.
是我啊
It's me.
妈妈 是我
Mum, it's me.
我们回家暖和暖和吧
Can we just go home, get warm?
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
就在上面了
That is up to the top, OK?
我送你回家 -哪里 -就那边
I'm going to get you home. Where? It's just over there.
我开车 等我一下
I'm going to drive us. Just give me a minute, OK?
我找到她了 -太好了
Hello. I found her. Oh, thank God. Yeah.
你能不能不要写报告
Listen, would you mind not doing a report?
她很安全
It's just, you know, she's safe and sound
我也保证以后会陪着她的
and I am going to be there for her now, I promise.
贝琪 我必须上报 这是我的工作
I have to do a report, Becky. That's my job.
我拜托你不要
Yeah, well, I'm asking you not to.
抱歉
Sorry.
萨沙
Sasha?
别下车
Stay in the car.
你怎么来了 -没事吧 你妈妈没事吧 -嗯
What do you…? Are you OK? Is your mum all right? Yeah.
她在车里 你怎么来了
She's in… She's in there. What are you doing?
你把手♥机♥和家钥匙落在利维亚家了
You, erm… You left your phone and your house keys at Livia's.
谢谢 -我怕你进不去门
Thank you. I thought you'd be locked out.
我本来要回去布伦登街了
I was going to go back to Brandon Street
但我想着再看看车站有没有 -抱歉
but I thought I'd try the bus stop one more time. Sorry.
别道歉 你们没事就好
Don't apologise. I'm just glad you're OK.
您好 我是艾略特
Hello. I'm Elliot.
帕姆格林 -幸会
Pam Green. Lovely to meet you.
你回车里去 -萨沙正要送你回家呢
Come on, let's get back in the car. Sasha's about to get you home.
那不是萨沙 -是我
That's not Sasha. It's… It's me.
妈妈 -不是
Mum. No, you… Mum.
你看她头发
Look at her hair.
从来没有光泽
She can never get it to shine.
太可惜了
It's a real shame for her.
也不用这么说吧
Well, now, now. There's no need to be mean.
她是来送你回家的
She came here to take you home.
萨沙 这是你男人吗
Sasha, is this your fancy man? Er…
她是我的宝贝
She's my baby.
一定照顾好她 -我保证
You look after her. I'll be sure to.
走吧
Come on. Come on.
谢谢你 抱歉
Thank… Thank you. Sorry.
不用抱歉 不用的
Don't… Just, sorry. It's… Don't be.
你害我好担心
You had me worried.
我不管现在在一起是不是太快了
I don't care if it's too soon.
我也不管大家觉得这样不好
I don't care if people think it's a mistake.
不止如此的 -还有什么
It's more than that. What, then?
我搞砸了 她可能受伤的
I fucked up. She could have been really hurt.
不怪你的
It's not your fault.
我没想到
I had no idea that it was…
会这么严重
…this bad.
你不能自己承担一起的 -不
You're surely not doing this by yourself. No.
有个护工 每天来一小时
We… We have a carer who comes for an hour a day
但是不够的 -太扯淡了
but it's not enough. That's crazy.
你根本顾不过来
It's too much for you to deal with.
你想过送她去养老院吗
I mean, have you thought about a home?
嗯 -我爷爷在达德利庄园住过几年
Yeah. My grandpa spent a few years at Dudley Manor.
他很开心的
He had a great time.
你认真考虑过吗 -太贵了
Have you thought about it seriously? But it's expensive.
不是的 要等很久
It's… There's… It's a huge waiting list.
我先送她回家吧
Can I…? I just… I need to get her home.
萨沙 等下
Sasha, wait. Yeah?
我联♥系♥下看看
Look, let me make a few phone calls.
爷爷死后我们给达德利庄园捐过很多款
We made a big donation to Dudley Manor after Grandpa died.
他们肯定乐意帮忙的 -别 艾尔
I'm sure they'd be happy to help. No, no. El, that's… No.
我只想帮忙 -我知道的
But I just want to help. I know. I know you do.
你不是真正了解我
Erm, you… You don't really know me.
这样不好的 -为什么
That's just not a good idea. Why not?
利维亚说得对
Livia's right.
我们得分开 不然你会受伤的
We need to stop this now or you're just going to get hurt.
已经晚了
It's a bit late for that.
活在当下 别想太多
Look, take each day as it comes.
先送她去看看再说呢
Put her in there for now, see how it goes.
你不能暂停你的人生啊
You can't put your life on hold.
我走了 -开车小心
I should go. Go. Drive safe.
对不起妈妈
Sorry, Mum.
对不起什么
What for?
我帮你搓背吧
Shall I do your back? SHE CONTINUES HUMMING
好啊
Lovely.
你对我真好
You're good to me.
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表