剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
想先上两节看看 -你这个小罪犯
I just wanted to check it out first. Yeah, you criminal.
我在服务台慌得一批
Yeah, well, you should have seen me trembling on reception.
我是撒谎分分钟会被戳穿的那种人
I can't lie to save my life.
我在东京待了五年 六个月前刚回来 -厉害
Five years in Tokyo. I got back six months ago. Oh, nice. Yeah.
我在那边一家当代艺术画廊从事做市场营销
I was working in marketing for a contemporary art gallery.
后来我妈妈生病了 就回国了 -我很抱歉
And then my mum got sick so I came back. I'm sorry. That's…
谢谢你 -没事
Thank you. Yeah.
所以我只能一边安顿 一边先做着
So, anyway, I had to take a bog-standard corporate
普通的市场营销工作 我把它当成一个
marketing job while I settled in and now I'm just kind of using it
重新定位的机会 -你是说职业方面 是的
as an opportunity to rethink things. Career-wise, you mean? Yeah.
对 我需要更有挑战性的工作
Yeah. Yeah. I think I need something more challenging.
我在想要不要做策展 -我就是做这个的
I've been thinking about events. No way. That's what I do.
你不是在画廊工作吗 -不 我主做公♥关♥活动
I thought you worked for the gallery? No. I'm in PR and events.
开业典礼就是我组织的 -是吗 好有趣啊
I organised the opening. Seriously? That's so funny. Yeah.
你为谁工作 -我自己 -太牛了
Who do you work for? Myself. Amazing.
嗯 办派对很有趣 但也伴随着
Yeah, I mean, the parties are fun but there is always high levels
高度压力 要应对客户的不满和突发惰况
of stress, clients constantly chucking their toys out the pram.
听起来是我梦想中的工作啊
Actually, sounds like my dream job description. Oh!
好了 我得走了
Anyway, I have to head.
不过很高兴又见面了 希望很快会再见
It was really nice to see you again. Yeah. I'm sure I'll see you soon.
好啊 好 -再见 -再见
OK. All right. Bye-bye. Bye.
没事吧 -不知道
Everything OK? Erm, dunno!
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit!
看起来不对劲儿 -卧♥槽♥
Ah, that doesn't look good. Fuck!
不要啊 我家保姆半小时后就得走了 -你有备胎吗
No, and the baby-sitter leaves in half an hour. Do you have a spare?
需要我帮忙吗 -我没有 真见鬼 我打给
Do you want a hand? No, I don't. Fuck! Let me just call…
路昂丝 问她能不能再待一个小时
Let me call Louise and see if she can stay for another hour.
不 不用担心
Erm, well, no. Don't worry.
不如你叫修车行过来 我等在这里
Why don't you call the garage now, get a taxi back to yours
你叫辆出租车先回家
and I'll wait with the car?
是吗 你愿意这么做吗 -愿意
Really? You would do that? Yeah.
我回家也是边吃玉米饼 边看鲁保罗变装秀
I was only going to go home and eat tortellini in front of RuPaul.
不如你结束后来我家共进晚餐吧
Well, why don't you come to mine for dinner once your done?
你拯救了我的一天 -哪有 没什么的
You saved the day, really. No, don't be silly. It was nothing.
大多数人都没你这个好心 非常感谢
Well, it's more than most people would do. Thanks so much.
好了 放开了吃 别拘束
Now, look, eat, please. Tuck in.
嗨 -嗨 -亲爱的
Hello! Hey. Hi, love.
这是萨莎 我的大英雄
This is Sasha. Ah, yes. The hero.
很高兴认识你
Ha-ha. Nice to meet you.
正好介绍你俩认识下
I'm actually glad that you two get to meet
因为萨莎刚从东京回来
because Sasha has just come back from Tokyo.
她之前在那边的画廊工作 -哦哇 那边怎么样
She was working for an art gallery there. Oh, wow. How was that?
很不错 是一段非常激动人心的经历
Yeah, it was great. It's a really exciting scene, actually.
大家都认为那边审美自成体系之类的
People think of it as a closed ecosystem or whatever
但早己不是这样了 -太神了
but that's just not true any more. Amazing.
对了 萨莎是乔冶亚·科思的朋友 -乔冶亚
Oh, and Sash is friends with Georgia Cohen. Georgia…
那位收藏家
You know, the collector.
菲尔根本不认识谁是谁
Phil doesn't know who anyone is.
他谁都不认识
Ha-ha! Literally, no-one.
我们得让他看看你的作品
We should get her to see your work.
你是艺术家吗 不是 -是做什么的
Oh, are you an artist? Well, not really, I… What medium?
我画画的 主要是油画 虽然很老派
I paint, mostly oils, which I know is very old-fashioned, but…
我能看看你作品吗
Could I see your work?
让人眼前一亮
It's stunning.
好吧
Well, anyway…
行的吧 -不 我说实话
There you go. No, really.
厚涂颜料的手法
The thick impasto.
非常有表现力
It's so expressive.
哦
Oh!
谢谢
Thanks.
对 我一直用这种画法做实验
Yeah, I've been experimenting with it a lot recently.
你有开过展览吗 -以前开过
Do you ever exhibit? I used to.
后来有了孩子
Yeah, then the kids came along
现在在做建筑师 周末画画
and now I'm an architect who paints at the weekends.
你的作品出♥售♥吗 -我的画在审美上比较小众
Do you sell them? My stuff isn't trendy.
得有人教育公众 什么是审美
People need to be told what's trendy.
爸爸
Did
小怪物醒了
The…beast has awakened.
我要喝水
Can I have a glass of water?
我看不见 -你夸他了吗
I can't see! Did you flatter him?
我可不在乎你是不是真的喜欢这些话
Because I don't care whether you actually like the paintings
不过我希望你一定夸他了
or not, but please tell me you flattered him.
我夸了 完全是说实话 他很有天赋
Erm, I did, and it was totally genuine. He's really talented.
我也觉得 但他不善于自我推销
Well, I think so. He's terrible at self-promotion.
想喝点茶吗 -可以啊
Would you like some tea? Yeah, sure.
这些好漂亮
These are great. Mm.
天惹 他好可爱
Oh, my God. He is adorable.
对 他是
Yes. My, er…
我的小怪物 -谢谢你
My little monster. There you go. Thank you.
这位是谁
Who's this?
一个很要好的朋友
A very good friend.
她最近去世了
She actually died recently.
实感抱歉
So sorry.
发生什么事了
How did it happen?
她是自杀
Suicide.
怎么会 -她于海边的悬崖边被发现
How? Erm, she was found on the coast by the cliffs.
她的父母住在那边
Her parents live out there.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
抱歉
SILENTLY: Sorry.
我有个朋友也是这么死的
I… I lost a friend that way too.
我很抱歉
Sweetie, I'm so sorry.
你觉得她有自杀征兆吗
Did you… Did you see it coming?
我觉得是有些征兆 但我不知怎么的却没有
Well, I guess the signs were there but somehow I just didn't really…
直到发生了 才意识到那些征兆
It's only after that you realise there were signs.
我去照顾下诺亚
I should go and check on Noah.
然后送你回家 -好的
Erm, let's get you home, shall we? Yeah.
天啊 她太失败了 所有事都错了
DISTORTED: God, what a loser. She was so wrong.
她的一切
Like, everything about her.
她一直在跟我套近乎 她还跟我讨论厚涂颜料
And she kept trying to bond with me. She was talking to me about impasto.
我当时就想 什么鬼
What? And I was like,
抱歉 你知道自己在胡说什么吗
"I'm sorry, do you know what you're talking about?"
感谢你们的晚餐招待 -天啊
Thank you so much for dinner. Oh, God, no.
应该是我们谢谢你
It should be me that's thanking you.
对了 不如我们一起去做水疗吧 伯克利的那个
Listen, why don't you come to the spa with me? The one at Berkeley's?
做完你肯定就要加入会员了
It might help you make your mind up about membership.
周六如何 -我星期六要去看朋友 -好吧 -抱歉
How about Saturday? I'm seeing a friend on Saturday. Oh, sure. Sorry.
改次再去吧 一定很有意思
That would have been lovely. Another time.
好 保重 -谢谢 再见
OK, well, take care. OK. Thank you. Bye.
嗨 我是克洛伊·法尔伯恩
Hello, you've reached Chloe Fairbourne.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave me a message after the beep.
我会尽快回复的 再见
I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Bye.
你好贝基 我是克洛伊
Hello? Becky, it's Chloe.
克洛伊 我是
Chloe. I'm…
我只想说
I just wanted to say…
什么
What? What?
克洛伊 你想说什么
Chloe? What did you want to say?
有合适的人吗 或者 -没
Anyone on the horizon, or… No.
我回来后约会过一些人
I mean, I saw a few people since I've got back but I don't know.
但我觉得自己好挑剔啊 -好 我想想看能把谁介绍给你
I'm just very picky, I think. OK. Who can I introduce you to?
求你了 不用 -原来你不喜欢相亲啊
Oh, no, please. Oh, God. You're one of those. Resistant to matchmaking.
不喜欢 永远遇不上对的人 还很尴尬
No. It's never right and then it's just awkward.
我知道 那是因为不是我做的媒
Yeah, but that's because I wasn't the matchmaker.
其他人没我这么厉害
Everyone else is very bad at it.
好喜欢 -对 很舒服对吧
Loved it. Yeah, it was lovely, wasn't it?
我现在觉得好了放松 好禅宗
I'm so… You feel relaxed? …zen!
我也是 -走之前想喝杯咖啡吗 -绝对要喝
Me too. Do you want a cup of coffee before we go? I think I need one.
哦 你好啊
Great. Oh, hi. Hey.
嘿 乔希 好久不见 -对
Hey, Josh. It's been a while. Mm! Yes.
几个月前在波丽·马修的生日会上见过
Polly Matthew's birthday a few months ago.
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表