剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
她抑郁多久了
How long had she been depressed for?
很长时间
A long time.
我们试着
We'd been trying for…
我们试着怀孕已经
We'd been trying to get pregnant…
有一年了
…for about a year.
她很想要孩子
She really wanted it.
太难了
It was hard.
你知道吗 看着身边的朋友都开始组建家庭
You know, seeing all our friends starting families.
我们打算试管受精
We were about to start IVF.
我以为她能承受 但是
I thought she was managing, but…
我搞砸了
…I-I completely just fucked up.
你没有
You didn't know.
就是的 就是我搞砸了
That's the thing, though. I-I did.
多年来她一直举止古怪
She'd been behaving weirdly for ages.
那天晚上
On the night…
事情发生的那天晚上
On the night it happened…
我就知道事情不对
…I knew something was really wrong.
我就是 没想到
I just… I didn't think she…
你当时在哪儿
W-Where were you?
我在一个慈善活动上演讲
Er, I was giving a speech at some charity thing.
她也在那里 突然就站起来走了
She was there and she just got up and left.
什么也没说 就走了
Just walked out, didn't say anything.
然后她就在网上发了东西
And then she put this post up online.
我有点慌了 发布坐标是布兰登山
I sort of panicked. It was tagged Brandon Hill.
然后我们就开始到处找她
So we all started running around looking for her.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
没有
No.
她去了父母家
She'd gone to her parents' house.
他们打电♥话♥给我 让我直接过来
They called me up and told me to come straight over.
我去了
I did.
我当时就在想
I remember thinking…
一切都会好起来的
"Everything's going to be fine."
发生什么事了
What happened?
半夜我发现她不见了
In the middle of the night, I realised she was gone.
然后我和她妈妈开车找她
So…so her mum and I got in the car and drove around for ages
找了好久
looking for her.
我们到那儿的时候 她穿着睡衣
We got there just as she was about…
正要
…in her pyjamas.
她没穿外套
SOBBING: She wasn't wearing a coat.
对不起
HE SOBS I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. I love you.
嗨!妈妈
Hey, Mum.
我回家了 好吗
I'm home, OK?
你好 -是克洛伊·法尔伯恩吗
Hello? MAN: Hello, is this Chloe Fairbourne?
你好 克洛伊·法尔伯恩 -是的 请讲
Hello, Chloe Fairbourne? Er, yeah, speaking.
你好 克洛伊 我从布里斯托的CHC诊所给你打电♥话♥
Hi, Chloe. I'm calling from the CHC clinic in Bristol.
我们打了几次你的手♥机♥
We tried you on your mobile a few times.
不好意思 手♥机♥坏了
Oh, sorry, erm, it's broken.
你错过了今天上午11点的预约
You missed your appointment this morning, 11am.
是今天吗 -你想改约吗
Oh, was that today? Would you like to reschedule?
我们一小时后有空位
We have a slot in an hour.
你好
Hello?
早上好 -早上好
Morning. Morning.
睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
挺好的 -那就好
Good, good. Good.
谢谢你昨晚听我说话
Thanks for listening to me last night.
今早上我觉得自己像个傻瓜
I feel like a bit of an idiot this morning.
别这么说
Please don't.
其实 我
The thing is, I… HE SIGHS
我已经好几个月没有这种感觉了
I haven't felt like this for months.
什么感觉
Like what?
不是一切都那么糟糕
Like everything isn't shit.
但我现在一团糟
But I'm a mess.
这太快了
This is too soon.
我知道她走了 但是
I know she's gone, but…
我还是觉得自己出轨了
Still, I feel like I'm cheating.
是啊
Yeah.
我能理解
I totally get it.
我
I, erm…
我该走了
I should go.
乔什
欠我一顿晚餐
我已经等不及了 贝琪·格林
乔什
欠我一顿晚餐
我已经等不及了 贝琪·格林
看我找到了什么
2000年四月 当地的学生聚在一起
克洛伊·法尔伯恩 -你好
Chloe Fairbourne. Hi.
这边 法尔伯恩女士
This way, Mrs Fairbourne.
上次以后有什么变化吗
Any changes since last time?
没有 还是一样
Er, no, everything's the same.
其实 我一直在想我是从什么时候开始注射的
Actually, erm, I-I was trying to remember how long
你这儿有记录吗
I've been having it for. Do you have that on file?
有的
Er, yeah.
你第一次来这里是在一年多前
You came here for the first time just over 12 months ago.
当时是因为别的原因来的吗
And…and it was a different procedure then?
不是一直都是因为避孕注射
No, it's always been the contraceptive injection.
会有点痛
You'll feel a small pinch.
怎么了 我觉得你很可爱
What? I thought you were cute.
够了
That's it.
别再玩游戏了
No more playing.
好 好 -并不好笑
OK, OK. It's not funny.
我也不喜欢
And I don't like it. OK.
也不要再问问题了
And stop asking questions.
好
OK.
会有点痛
WOMAN: You'll feel a small pinch.
好了 给你
All right, here you go.
晚餐
Dinner.
他怎么样
So, how was he?
你看起来脑子在思考
You've got that look, your brain is spinning.
你知道他老婆有没有出轨吗
Do you know if his wife slept around?
我觉得没有 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
我也不知道
I don't know.
没人知道她到底怎么了
No-one knew what was going on with her.
可怜的克洛伊 -可怜的克洛伊
Poor Chloe. Poor Chloe.
♪爱是罪恶 亲爱的
♪ Love is like a sin, my love
♪给感受最深的人
♪ For the one that feels it the most
下午4点 游泳
下午6点 做肖像
♪看着她 她的笑容像火焰
♪ Look at her with her smile like a flame
上午10点 瑜伽
下午7:30 艾略的慈善活动
下午7:30 艾略的慈善活动
♪她会像一只苍蝇一样爱你 再也不会爱你了
♪ She will love you like a fly will never love you again. ♪
你好 -贝琪 我是克洛伊 -是吗
Hello? Becky, it's Chloe. Yeah?
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
什么事
What is it?
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表