剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
求你了 是我错了
Please. I messed up.
我爱你
I love you.
我不想你害怕我
I don't want you to be scared of me.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
感觉是个大日子
Like it's a big day.
没错
It is.
我不行 他把我车钥匙拿走了
I can't. He's got my car keys.
我得不被人注意到
I need to go without anyone noticing.
才可以溜出去 演讲应该是下午五点
The speech should be at 5pm, so I can slip out.
小心点好吗 -好
Be careful, OK? OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨沙
Sasha?
准备好了吗 -好了
Ready? Ready.
袋子里是什么 -礼物 今晚过后再给你
What's in there? Er, a gift. I'll hold on to it until after tonight.
你太贴心了
You're so sweet.
我能回去一下吗 -我们得走了
Oh, can I pop back in? Come on, we need to go.
很快 -萨沙 要迟到了
I won't be long. Sasha, we're late.
真不错 -谢谢你的到来
Good to be here. Thank you. Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨沙 来一下
Sasha, can I borrow you a second?
来一起拍一张吧 -好的
Em… Can we have one for the team? Sure.
大家都说茄子
OK, everyone. Say cheese.
准备这一切肯定压力很大吧
Must have been very stressful getting all this ready.
嗯
Yeah.
没事吧 -嗯
You OK? Yeah, I'm fine.
那个 利维说你和艾尔出了点问题
It's just…Liv said that you and El have been having some problems.
你想说的话 -你干什么
Anyway, if you want to talk… What are you doing?
什么意思 -滚蛋吧你
Sorry, what do you mean? Fuck off.
我知道你什么都跟艾略特说的
I know you tell Elliot everything.
你明知道当时她多害怕
You knew how scared she was.
克洛伊吗 -你明知道她想走的
Chloe? You knew she wanted to leave.
是啊
Right.
你以后我不会时不时想离开吗
You think I don't want to leave sometimes?
婚姻就是很艰难 没错 艾略特挺难搞 他们的感情很复杂
Marriage is hard. And yes, Elliot's a handful and they had a very tricky relationship,
但是又如何呢 欢迎加入啊
but so what? Welcome to the fucking club.
怎么了 -什么 -感觉菲尔好像被你揍了
What's going on? What? Phil looked like you'd just punched him in the face.
不知道 可能是被利维影响了吧
I don't know. Maybe Livia's rubbing off on me.
请大家注意一下
Could I have your attention, please?
各位 很荣幸欢迎大家来参加
Hello, everyone. It's my pleasure to welcome you all here
艾略特·法尔伯恩的北布里斯托尔递补选举发布会
to Elliot Fairbourne's Bristol North by-election campaign launch.
话不多话 有请艾略特·法尔伯恩
Without further ado, Elliot Fairbourne!
感谢大家
Thank you, thank you.
我想感觉大家今天的到来
I want to take a moment to thank you all for being here today.
我很荣幸能够成为递补选举的候选人
I'm honoured to be the candidate for this by-election.
布里斯托尔是一座美丽特别的城市
This is a beautiful city, a unique city.
我从不怀疑 -你干什么
It never surprises me that Bristol… What are you doing?
你看到给艾略特的礼品袋了吗 -萨沙 现在别捣乱
Have you seen the gift bag for Elliot? Sash, not right now.
你看到了吗 -嘘 -这座城市的多样性和社区意识
Have you seen it? Ssh! Its diversity and sense of community have shaped my character
塑造了我的性格和我的信仰 它的文化
and my beliefs. Its culture and rebellious spirit
和叛逆精神是一种持续的激励
are a continuous inspiration.
萨沙
Sasha!
萨沙
Sasha!
你干什么 -你知不知道礼品袋在哪
What are you doing? Do you know where the gift bag is?
利维好像跟外套和包都放到一起了 之后再拿吧 -我得走了
I think Livia put it in the side room with all the coats and bags. Get it later. I need to go!
你干什么 犯什么病 -让我走
What the fuck? What's the matter with you? Just let me go.
你今天唯一的任务就是不要给艾尔搞砸这一切
Your one job today is to not mess this up for El.
如果你现在玩失踪 他就会慌不择路
If you pull a disappearing act right now, he'll be off his A-game
之后还得我来处理烂摊子 -我妈病了 我得过去
and I'll have to clear that up. My mum's sick. I need to be with her.
她没病 -你现在又成医生了
She's not sick. OK, so now you're a doctor?
请你回去
Please just come back in.
我真不想这样 -死了一个还不够吗
I hate doing this. You'd think the last one dying would be enough.
又是因为克洛伊是吧 -我让你放我走
Jesus Christ, this is Chloe again? I'm just saying let me go.
你了解克洛伊什么 -我不了解
What do you know about Chloe? I don't know. I don't know!
我只知道她想走
I just know she was trying to
但你们都不让她走 -她天天嚷着要走
fucking leave and no-one would let her! She was always threatening to leave!
她就是一个养尊处优的家庭主妇 一天班都没上过
She was a privileged housewife who never worked a day in her fucking life.
她不是真的想走 也不是真的想死 都是演的
She didn't actually want to leave. And she didn't actually want to die. It was theatrics.
我已经受够了大家神化她了
Yeah. I've had enough of people sanctifying her.
确实她精神有问题 这样大家就不能说她不好
Sure, apparently she was mentally ill, so now nobody can say a bad word about her,
但她他妈的也不是圣人
but she wasn't a fucking saint!
每个故事都有两面性
There's two sides to every story.
我现在明白了
That makes a lot more sense now.
礼品袋是他送的吗 -他跟这事没关系
Is that who the gift bag's from? He's got nothing to do with it.
没事吧 -朋友 你真是有胆子过来啊
Is everything OK? No, mate. You've got a lot of fucking nerve showing up here.
你说什么 -我知道你想干什么
I've got a lot of nerve? I know exactly what you're doing here.
贝琪 -抱歉 我
Becky? Yeah, sorry, I'm…
还有你的袋子
And your…
什么人会这样做啊
What kind of person does that?
去找一个死去女孩身边的所有朋友
Tracks down the grieving friends of a dead girl?
我不是 我没有
But that's…that's not what…
你偷走了她的生活
That's… You stole her life
就因为你17岁的时候被我们无心拒绝了
because of some stupid rejection when you were 17.
怪不得你一直说服你自己是我们做错了什么
No wonder you tried to convince yourself we did something wrong.
妈的
Fuck.
抱歉把你扯进来了 我不知道我怎么了
Sorry I've dragged you into all this. I don't know what's wrong with me.
没事的
It's OK.
你逃走了 这是好事
You're out. This is good.
我不明白为什么
I don't understand why…
你不同意他们说的吗 -什么 你是疯子吗
Don't you agree with them? What? That you're crazy?
我是需要帮助对吧
I mean, I need help, right?
一点点而已
Just a little bit.
我们该走了 赶快
We should bounce. Now.
你最好躲一躲来了 -是吗
You might want to make yourself scarce for a bit. Yeah?
我们可以去伦敦 -伦敦 -对 我下周有个面试
We can go to London or… London? Yeah, yeah, I got a job interview next week.
如果我被录取了
And if I get it…
我也说不好
I don't know.
我愿意搬家 我挺讨厌这里的
I'd be down for a move. I fucking hate it here.
或许吧
Maybe.
你知道贝琪和萨沙是同一个人吗
You do know that Becky and Sasha are the same person, right?
你要点什么吗
Do you want something?
要什么 要一个新的性格吗
I don't know. A new personality?
要配番茄酱吗
Would you like some ketchup with that?
要个芝士汉堡吧
Can I get a cheeseburger, please?
好的
OK.
一个芝士汉堡一杯可乐
Can I have a cheeseburger and a Coke?
安妮什发信息给艾略特说钱的事
六点画肖像(克洛伊找了菲尔)
八点跟菲尔和利维亚吃饭(菲尔告诉了艾略特)
父母家
你不知道她去哪了 -不知道
And you don't know where she was going? No.
她父母呢 她总会去那的 她上了出租车
Her parents? That's where she ended up anyway. She got a taxi.
怎么了 -不知道
What is it? I don't know.
贝琪 听我说
Becky, look…
你就在这呢
You're right here. OK?
我还需要做件事 -为什么 -她打给我了
I just need to do one more thing. Why?! She called me!
她打给我了
She called me.
她租了拖车 都计划好了 这绝对不是想死的人干的事
She had a caravan, a whole plan. That's not someone who wants to die.
贝琪 她妈妈看到她跳了 放手吧
Becky, her mom saw her jump. Just let it go.
是啊 所以在她父母家发生了什么她才跳下去的呢
Yeah, so what happened at her parents' house for her to do that?
我得去问他们不然永远搞不清楚了 -不是的
I need to talk to them now or I'll never know! No, you won't!
就是会这样的
Look, this is what happens.
人死之后会留下一大堆问题
When people die, they leave behind a whole lot of questions.
我们可以明天再去伦敦 -天啊
We can go to London tomorrow. God…
怎么了 -太晚了
What…? It's too late.
有的时候
OK? Look, sometimes…
就是来不及了
…it is just too late.
我和他们 总有一方是对的
Either I'm right or they are.
关于我
About me.
我他么真是个煞♥笔♥
I'm such a fucking idiot.
我能不能
Can I, um…
我送你去哪里吧
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表