剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
该节目包含粗口和性♥爱♥场面
This programme contains strong language and some scenes of a sexual nature.
克洛伊·法尔伯恩
你又起迟了 亲爱的
You were up late again, nugget.
克里斯汀说她昨天在布里斯托看见你了
Christine said she saw you walking around Bristol yesterday.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你说下班后会直接回家
You said you'd come home straight from work.
我去办事了
I was running an errand.
办事 办什么事
An errand? What kind of errand?
嗯
Well?
晚上过得挺精彩吧
Good night, was it?
你这个口气我没法跟你讲话
I'm not going to talk to you when you're like this.
不知道谁还愿意搭理你
Don't know who else will have you.
别这样 贝基
Oh, come on, Becky.
贝基
Becky!
抱歉 我爱你
I'm sorry. I love you.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要去上班
I'm going to work.
嗯
Mm.
是吗
Yeah?
这是贝基 她是临时工中介派来的
This is Becky. She's from the temp agency.
她会替我的班
She'll be covering for me.
嗨 你加入我们多久了
Hi. So, how long are you with us again?
五个月
Er, five months.
凯茜 帮我取消跟约翰·弗里曼的会面
Oh, Cathy, you'll have to cancel that meeting with John Freeman.
我需要准备帕克斯顿的投售
I'll need to work late on the Paxton pitch.
你和玛丽亚今晚要去慈善酒会的
You and Maria were going to that charity drinks thing tonight,
同亨利和乔冶亚·科思一起 -好吧
with Henry and Georgia Cohen. Yeah.
跟他们讲我去不了了
Tell them I can't make it, yeah?
好的 我会订一些花给玛丽亚送去
Sure, and I'll order Maria some flowers.
太好了
OK, that's perfect.
非常感谢
Thank you.
他老婆玛丽亚的所有信息都在电脑桌面上
There's all the information you need on his wife, Maria, on the desktop.
那个文件夹叫 玛利亚·皮尔
There should be a folder called Maria Peele.
好 我们接下来通知乔冶亚·科思
OK, so we should let Georgia Cohen know that Mark
马克今晚去不了了
can't make it tonight.
我正在发邮件给她
Let me send her an email.
他的日程表都在日记里 但一定要提醒他
Er, all of his appointments are in the diary, but do remind him
因为他忘东忘西的
because he tends to get a bit in the zone.
如果错过了日程 他会生气
So he'll be annoyed if he misses one.
还有什么
What else?
我教过他如何执行付款
I have shown him how to make payments,
因为他不信任临时工来做个
because he usually doesn't trust temps to do it,
但我觉得他自己也没学会
but I don't think he'll get the hang of it.
所以希望他信任你吧
So I'm hoping he trusts you.
♪复杂 背叛
♪ Complexities, treacheries
♪透过玻璃
♪ We watch through glass
♪我们什么也看不到
♪ We see nothing…
♪给我看
♪ Show me
♪ Show me… ♪
你好 我是玛丽亚·皮尔 马克有事之后到 -我看一下
Hi, there. Maria Peel. Mark's been held up. Let me check that for you.
进去吧 皮尔太太 -非常感谢
Head on through, Mrs Peel. Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Thank you.
嗨
Hey.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
抱歉 非常感谢
Oh, sorry. Thanks so much.
搜索
乔治亚·科恩
搜索
乔治亚·科恩
这件大衣真好看 -你好
That is some coat! Hi.
我是卡勒姆
Callum.
我是海伦娜
Helena.
直到有天我说 马库斯 当然可以 为什么不呢
At the end of the day, I said, "Marcus, sure. Why not?"
所以这一切就发生了
And here we are. Right.
你是做什么的 -什么都不做
And what do you do? Erm, nothing.
好的吧
OK. Ha!
你对什么感兴趣
What are your interests, then?
主要是播客和小黄♥片♥
Erm, podcasts and porn, mostly.
什么
What?
猫 和小宝宝
Cats and newborns.
我特别喜欢猫 真的
I really just love cats, I really do.
我正在接受助产士训练
And I'm training to become a doula.
什么 -助产士
A what? A doula.
我帮女人接生
I help women give birth.
主要是提供情感支持 我也不是专业医学人士
Well, I support them emotionally. I'm not a medical professional.
你是怎么来到这个慈善活动的
So how did you get involved with the charity?
呃 不用了 谢谢
Erm… No, thank you.
我一个好朋友 马克·皮尔是赞助人 -我爱马克
Erm, a good friend, Mark Peel, is a patron. Oh, I love Mark.
我刚看到他老婆玛丽亚
I just saw his wife Maria walk past, actually.
你想去打个招呼吗 -还是不要来 她
Do you want to go and say hi? Erm, oh… Maybe not. She's just…
我俩有点不合
She's not my biggest fan. HESITATES
卡勒姆 -嘿 乔希 你好了
Callum! Hey. Josh, hi.
你好 我是乔希 -这是海伦娜
Hi. I'm Josh. This is Helena.
很高兴认识你 -彼此彼此
Nice to meet you. You too.
你好吗
How are you?
挺好的 你呢
I'm good, yeah. And you?
我也挺好 挺忙的
Good, good. Busy.
我刚从阿诺菲尼开始就没有停过
I just started at the Arnolfini and it has been nonstop.
累得要命 但没什么好抱怨的 忙点好
I'm exhausted, but can't complain. It's good to be busy.
多劳多得嘛 咱们应该叙叙旧
It's always good to be busy, right? We should have a proper catch-up.
也许 -你可以再帮我拿一杯吗 -没问题
Maybe when… Would you pick up another one for me? Yeah.
非常感谢 -很乐意
Thank you. Of course.
我想弄清楚
Just…just to clarify.
他刚说他忙还是不忙
Did he say he was busy or not?
你都得跟他预约见面了 那是求救信♥号♥♥
You should book a meeting in with him. That was a cry for help.
哦 操♥我♥
Oh, fuck! Mm!
哦
Oh, oh, oh! Oh!
没事 我都完事了 谢谢
Ah, ah. I'm good. I'm all sorted, thanks.
我做完后会有点敏感
Get a bit sensitive straight after.
好吧
OK. OK.
你
Do you, erm…
需要我帮你手冲下嘛
…need a hand?
我当时不知道自己想做啥
PHONE AUDIO: I didn't really know what I wanted to do,
所以我就去做了份普通的营销工作
so I just got a bog-standard corporate marketing job which,
讲真 这让我很痛苦
honestly, made me miserable.
但几年下来我也学会了很多
But it was a learning experience for a couple of years
然后我想到 其实
and then, I thought, "Well, actually,
去初创公♥司♥工作应该不错
"I'd love to just get some experience in a proper start-up
你可以在公♥司♥早期就参与其中
"where you can get involved from the ground up and actually…"
她有很严重的问题 就像精神错乱
DISTORTED: Something seriously wrong with her. Like, unhinged…
可以得到大佬的言传身教
…was able to learn with the relative experience of my bosses.
几年后 我也能从他们的视角看问题
I was also able to see myself in their shoes in a few years,
你懂我意思吧 -你在那儿待了多久
you know what I mean? So how long were you there for?
几年吧
A couple of years.
然后他们在旧金山开设了新的办公室
And then they opened up an office in San Francisco.
还派我过去管理 这太不可思议了
I got offered to run it which was, you know, incredible.
对我来说简直无需思考
For me, that was just a no-brainer, absolutely…
死在你的身边
就是天堂
死在你的身边
就是天堂
辛迪苏 谁能想到你就这么走了
塔拉 等等 发生了什么
辛迪苏 谁能想到你就这么走了
塔拉 等等 发生了什么
安息吧 克洛伊
听到这个消息很震惊
永远怀念你
我眼睛都要哭瞎了
再见了 我的爱
出什么事了
为你难过
安息吧 克洛伊
听到这个消息很震惊
永远怀念你
我眼睛都要哭瞎了
再见了 我的爱
出什么事了
为你难过
早上好
Morning.
你怎么一副见了鬼的表情
You look like you've seen a ghost.
不敢相信 他们把你留了这么晚
I can't believe how late they kept you.
鱼条被你炸糊了
You burnt the fish fingers.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表