剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
不要慌
Well, don't panic.
你现在需要做什么 邀请函设计吗 -是的
What is it you need done right now? The invite design? Yeah.
但我能做到
But I can do that.
我为东京的画廊做了所有的平面设计
I did all the graphic design for the gallery in Tokyo.
真的吗 -是的 当然
Really? Yeah, of course.
我是说 我们可以 我们可以试试 如果你不
I mean, w-w-we could…we could try, if you don't…
很好 如果你愿意 我可以去你家
It's fine. I can come to yours if you like.
就这样 要简单
Something like this, just simple.
嗯 是吗 -是的
Yeah. Yeah? Yeah.
让我把设计里需要的元素发给你 -好的
Let me send you the info that needs to be in the design. OK.
天啊 小艾来了 呃
DOORBELL RINGS Oh, gosh. El's here already. Er…
又得从头开始
Back in one.
你有做过演讲吗 -我知道我做不到
Have you had to do a speech? ELLIOT: I know I can't.
你还记得萨莎吧 -嗨 -嗨
You remember Sasha. Hi. Hi.
她在帮我准备请柬 太好了 谢谢你
She's helping me with the invites. Great, thank you.
印恩没事 -我们能不能 -嗯 没事的
No…no worries. Shall we…? Er, it's fine.
我就不打扰你们了 -不 我们去
I can leave you to it. No, we'll go to the stu…
我们去书房♥ 我拿上我的东西
We'll go to the study. Erm, I'll just grab my things.
对不起 我们走吧
Sorry, let's go.
莉维亚·富尔顿
好吧 我再试一次 -好
OK, yeah, I'll give it another whirl. OK. Yeah.
我可以的
I'll be OK.
是的 我想也是 我觉得这房♥子待得人很难受
Yeah, I can imagine. I'm finding the house hard to be in.
里面全是她的东西
It's full of her stuff.
我知道我应该整理一下
I know I should just sort through it all.
但我 不知道 我无法面对
But I don't know. I can't face it.
我一直在逃避
I keep avoiding it.
也许这是一种安慰什么的 就像她还在一样
Maybe it's comforting, or something. Like she's still there.
好像她随时都可能回家一样
Like she could come home any moment.
进展如何 -挺好的 -你要看看吗 -看吧
Hey, how you getting on? Hey, good. Do you want to see? Mm, please.
嗯 太棒了 你真是个大救星
Yeah, this is great. You are a life-saver.
很好 -嗯 因为你帮我省了两千英镑
Oh, good. Yeah, because you just saved me £2,000.
嘿 亲爱的
CHILDREN CALL OUT Oh, hey, my loves.
嘿 嘿 各位 抱歉打扰了 -不
Hey! Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt. No.
来吧 回屋里去 -妈妈 我们可以踢足球吗
Come on, back inside. Mummy, can we play football?
妈妈现在正在工作
Mummy's just working right now. Erm…
爸爸 来踢足球吧
Daddy, come play football.
不了吧小家伙 我们去楼上玩好吗 -不
I don't think so, mate. Shall we go and play upstairs instead? No!
我只需要20分钟把这些请柬发了 然后我就去洗澡
I just need 20 minutes to get these invites out, then I'll do bath time.
我不能把工作当生活 -好的 我今晚就去
I can't have a work life. OK, I'll do them tonight.
抱歉没事的 -诺亚 我们待会去踢足球好吗
I'm sorry. It's fine. Noah, shall we do football later…?
各位 我可以 我可以和他玩一会儿
Guys, erm, I can…I can hang out with them for a bit,
让你们喘口气
just to give you guys a breather.
天啊 那太棒了 你介意吗
Oh, my God, that would be amazing. Do you mind?
不 不介意 -诺亚 你想出去玩吗 -是啊
No, it's fine. Noah, do you want to hang out? Yeah!
有人很喜欢你呢 -好了 好了 嗯 我要踢足球
Someone likes you! OK, great. Well, I'm going to play football.
是的 我去准备晚饭 或者别的 谢谢你
You are! I'll go and get dinner on, or something. Thank you.
哦 他开始了 -就 就20分钟
Oh, he's started. But just…just 20 minutes.
很好 我要把你列入宾客名单吗
That's fine. And, erm, should I add you to the guest list?
可能会很好玩 -哦好
Could be fun. Oh, yeah.
好吧 是周五吗 -是的 -好
Sure, why not? It's a week on Friday? That's right. Sure.
好 好 -很好 我现在就加 好的
OK, great. Cool, I'll do it now. OK.
好了 来吧 诺亚 祝你好运
Right, come on, then, Noah! Good luck!
我累坏了 肯定的
I'm exhausted. I bet you are.
我 在保持清醒 -听着 嗯
I… Keeping my eyes open. Listen, erm…
非常感谢你的帮助 -不 我很高兴 真的
Thanks so much for your help. No, it was a pleasure, honestly.
还有件事 乔什在宾客名单上
Just one thing. Josh is on the guest list.
还没有他的消息吗 -没有
SASHA CHUCKLES Still haven't heard from him? No.
但没事 又没有什么不愉快的事
But it's fine. There's no bad blood or anything.
你退步了
You back off.
好 很好 我就觉得你不会介意 但我只是想确认一下
OK, good. I thought you'd be cool with it, but I just wanted to check.
谢谢你这么善解人意 -没问题
Well, thanks for doing that. No probs.
周五见 好的 -拜拜
I'll see you Friday. You will. OK. Bye.
好消息 我们同意了
5000英镑的个人货款已被批准
你要去哪里 -派对
Where are you going? Party.
你一个人能行吗 妈妈
Are you going to be OK on your own, Mum?
那这个派对是要穿漂亮衣服吗
Fancy dress, this party, then?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
嗨 你在这儿呢
LIV: Oh, hi. Hi, there you are.
看看你 看看你
Hey. Hey. Look at you. Look at you.
你好 很高兴再次见面
THEY CHUCKLE Hi, nice to see you again.
很高兴见到你 -哦 你一定要见见蒂吉 来
Nice to see you. Oh, you must meet Tiggy. Come.
抱歉打扰了 -亲爱的 一如既往的美丽 -谢谢
Sorry to interrupt. Darling, beautiful as ever. Thank you.
蒂吉 这是萨沙 萨沙 这是蒂吉 艾略特的好妈妈
Tiggy, this is Sasha. Sasha, this is Tiggy, Elliot's wonderful mother.
很高兴见到你 -哇
Oh, nice to meet you. Wow.
连衣裙挺有新意
That's an interesting dress.
谢谢 我在易趣上买♥♥的
Thank you. Erm, I got it on eBay.
就像我说的 很糟糕的人
As I was saying, awful people.
呆头呆脑的
He is relentlessly dull.
她一点幽默感都没有 这简直是地狱
And she has no sense of humour, and it is just hell to be…
我想你肯定想喝一杯
I am sure you need a drink.
是的
Yes.
你还好吗 差点
You OK? That was so close.
贝基·格林 -嗨 你好
Becky Green? Hmm. Hi. Hey.
听着 别用那个名字 好吗 这对我很重要
Look, please don't use that name, OK? It's very important to me.
你说过你不评判的
And you said you didn't judge.
我们玩的很开心是不是 -只是工作而已
We have so much fun, don't we? Look, it's a work thing.
如果你跟他们是一类人才会有机会
You just get better opportunities if you're their kind of person.
你喜欢那种刺♥激♥的感觉是不是
You like the thrill of it, don't you?
也许你也该去试试
Maybe you should try it. Hmm.
乔什你好啊 -嘿 -我忘了告诉你乔治娅来了
Hello, Josh. Hey. I forgot to tell you that Georgia's stopping by.
乔治娅 乔治娅·科恩是吗 -是她 你认识乔治娅·科恩对吧
Georgia? Georgia Cohen? Mm. You know Georgia Cohen, don't you?
算是吧 -你居然认识乔治娅
Yeah, a little. Wait, you know Georgia?
你人际关系很广嘛
Wow, you are so well connected.
应该是你在东京工作时有人介绍你们认识的
I think someone connected you while you were working in Tokyo,
对吧 -对 就是这么回事 -东京啊
didn't they? Yeah. Yeah, exactly. Oh, Tokyo.
你在东京什么地方工作
Where did you work at in Tokyo?
一个美术馆
A gallery. Mm.
嘿 -你好
MAN: Hey! Oh, hello!
萨沙 很高兴又见面了 -嗨 嗨 真高兴啊
Sasha, good to see you again. Hi! Hi! Good to see you again.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
萨沙 你在东京工作的艺术馆叫什么
Sasha, what was the place called that you were working at in Tokyo?
因为我旅行去过几次东京
Because I've travelled there a few times.
叫高森 -高森
Er, it was called Takamori. Takamori?
我还真去过
Ah, I've actually been there.
我喜欢去日本 听上去特别有异域风情
I'd love to go to Japan. It sounds so…foreign.
天哪 我有时间一定带你去 那里的寿司
Oh, my God. I want to take you there at some point. The sushi…
简直是太好吃了 -我相信你一定是个专家
…it's out of this world. I'm pretty sure you're an expert.
对吧 萨沙
Right, Sasha?
嗯
Yeah.
乔什正在给我讲大学的事
Guys, Josh was actually just telling me about college.
他大四时参演过一部音乐剧
In his senior year, he was in a musical.
我喜欢音乐剧 -哇
Oh, I love musicals. Wow! Yes.
真没想到呢
What an image.
音乐剧叫什么来着
Yeah, what musical was it?
谢谢你 谢谢你
Erm… Thanks for, er…thanks for asking.
音乐剧的名字叫
The m-musical was…
《猫》 -厉害厉害
…Cats. Oh, lovely, lovely.
你演的是谁
What part did you play?
其中的一只猫 -等等 等等
I played one of the cats. Wait, wait, wait…
什么调来着 你唱一段
Wait, what is it? Sing it. Erm…
啦啦哒哒 -不 算了
♪ The Rum Tum Tugger is… ♪ No. No, come on…
唱一段嘛 -不唱了
Sing it, sing it! I'm not singing. No.
你怎么这么不合群啊 -我不唱
Yeah, stop being so weird. I'm not singing.
我们去给你拿杯酒吧 -是啊 真是的
Let's go and get you a drink. Yeah. For goodness' sake.
为什么大家非要打趣《猫》的事呢
WOMAN: Why was everyone making fun of Cats?
不知道啊 别理了
MAN: I don't know, don't worry about it.
那天的事我很抱歉
Look, I-I'm really sorry about the other day.
你说的对 我不该去的
You were right, I shouldn't have been there.
没事 抱歉我当时先走了
That's all right. Sorry I kicked off.
是的
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表