剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, do you remember the dinner? We met?
简直是我人生最尴尬的一晚了
That night was the most awkward night of my life.
太可怕了 -吓人
It was so awful. Awful! TARA LAUGHS
我要出去抽根烟
I was, erm… I was just going to go and have a smoke.
要一起吗 -我不抽烟 吸烟有害健康
Do you want to join me? I don't smoke. It's bad for you.
走吧塔拉 我们得复盘一下
Come on. Tara, we need a debrief.
好吧 -聊聊那天有多吓人
OK, fine. Of the awful night!
我就是觉得我们不该去
I just don't think we should have been there.
他们难过的无法自拔
They were so deep in their grief.
那她死之前 你就在跟尼什约会了吗
Yeah. Erm, so, were you dating Nish before she died?
我们就是那晚才认识的
We actually met the night it happened.
天啊 你那晚才认识她吗
Oh, my God. So did you meet her that night?
不是的
No… No.
尼什会说很多她的事情吧
Nish talks a lot about her, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我从来不懂他怎么那么讨厌她
I never got why he hated her so much.
是啊 对
Yeah… Yeah.
好奇怪啊 什么情况啊
That's so weird. What was THAT about?
他的能量放的不对
He's got oblique energy.
他什么
He's got what?
他的愤怒对错了事物
He's always angry at the wrong thing.
可能他是害伯没准什么时候
Maybe it's because he's terrified that at any point
自己就会被抛下吧
he's going to be thrown off the ride.
我得回去了
I should get back in.
你跟谁来的 -朋友
Who are you here with? Just some friends.
尼什跟你说过一些钱吗
Did Nish ever mention anything about some money?
没 -巧克力盒子呢
No. Or a chocolate box?
什么 -我只是听说克洛伊那天
What? I just heard there was something weird
给艾略特拿的巧克力很奇怪
about the chocolates that Chloe brought Elliot that night.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那尼什什么都没说吗
So Nish never mentioned anything?
我该去找我朋友了
I should go and find my friends.
好的
Sure.
希望你不介意我这么说
I hope you don't mind me saying…
你的精力好像也有点放错了地方
…your energy is a bit oblique, too.
晚安 玩的开心
Have a good night.
我了解你的一切 但我还是喜欢你
I know everything about you and I still like you.
是 但是跟你不同
Yeah, but it's different with you.
你不会评价我
You don't judge.
意思是我是你可以吐露一切肮脏秘密的朋友咯
You mean I'm your grimy friend you can tell anything?
4月
游泳池
我要喝咖啡
I need coffee.
我头痛死了
My head is pounding.
昨晚玩的有点过头了是吧 -可能吧
Overdid it a bit last night, did we? A bit, maybe.
那我还能见到你朋友吗
So, am I going to get a chance to meet her, or…?
她要着急回伦敦呢
She's actually had to rush back to London.
可惜啊
Shame.
怎么会呢
How come?
有工作
Work.
那没事了
Never mind.
你还是别上车了吧
Erm, I wouldn't go in there if I were you.
为什么 有什么瞒着我的
Why? What are you hiding from me?
只是不想让你看到我多乱
Just how truly messy I am.
我开车 -你没有保险
I'll drive. You're not insured.
我的保险可以报的
Oh, my insurance covers it.
你可能还是快到限额了 而且周五还要发布会
You might still be over the limit and with the launch on Friday,
我小心点就是了 -我真没事的
I've just got to be careful. I'm fine. Really.
我先开到会议那边 然后你再走
I'll drive to the meeting and then you can go on from there.
快点吧 我要迟到了
Come on. I'm going to be late.
不要跑
WHISTLE No running!
抱歉 -你没事吧 小姐
Excuse me. You all right there, miss?
你不能过来的 -抱歉 我需要帮忙
You're not supposed to be… Sorry. I need some help.
这边不能用手♥机♥的 -嗯
You're not allowed phones out. Right… Right.
你认识这个人吗
OK. Erm, do you know this person?
嗯 她来过这边
Oh, yeah. She used to come here.
你们聊过天吗
Well… Did you ever chat to her?
没 但是很奇怪 就是她一直跳进池子里
No. But it was weird. She was the one who would jump in the pool
然后马上又出来 怎么了
and get straight back out again. Why?
抱歉 但是你不能过来 -好的
I'm really sorry but you're going to have to… Right… OK.
她会等在那边 有个男的会过来
She'd wait over there and then a guy would come meet her.
过一会那男的会把她送回来
He'd drop her back a bit later.
那人什么样
What did he look like?
长发 还挺帅的
Erm, long hair, handsome.
挺时髦 但是感觉脏兮兮的
Posh but sort of dirty.
你拿到钱了吗
Have you got the money?
我还需要多点时间
I just need more time.
你是想让我告诉他吗
Do you want me to go and fucking tell him?
你好 拉维妮娅花♥园♥康复中心
Hello. Lavinia Gardens Rehab Centre.
你好 你们的探视时间到几点
Hi. What are your visiting hours?
下午五点之前都可以
We accept visitors up to 5pm.
好的谢谢 一会见
OK, brilliant. Thank you. I'll see you soon.
嘿 -嘿
Hey, El. Hello.
你没事吧 你去哪了
Is everything OK? Where are you?
利维亚说你45分钟之前就从伯克利走了
Livia said you left Berkeley 45 minutes ago.
等一下啊
Hang on. Just give me a sec.
我以为你今晚要开战略会
I thought you were at a strategy meeting tonight
我就去游泳了 -哪里
so I went for a swim. Where?
咱家附近那个 加德纳公园
The one near us. Gardiner Park.
好吧 我还等你回家呢
Oh, OK. I was just expecting you to come home.
你早上也没说要去游泳
You didn't say anything this morning.
抱歉 我忘记了
No… No. Sorry, I forgot.
你在哪呢
Erm, where are you?
在家
I'm at home.
等你等得着急了 -好吧
I was waiting, getting worried about you. OK.
抱歉 我半小时就回去
Sorry. Sorry. I'll be back in half an hour.
半小时 你不是就在加德纳公园吗
Half an hour?! I thought you were at Gardiner Park.
我吹头发呢 尽快回去
Yeah. I'm just drying my hair. I'll be back soon.
妈的
Fuck.
对不起 你做了饭啊
I'm sorry. You got dinner.
是啊
I did.
我觉得这样挺浪漫 但是
I thought it would be nice, but…
都冷了
…it's all cold now, so…
可能是我搞错了 我以为你今晚很晚才回来的
I must have misunderstood. I thought you were working late tonight.
本来是的
I was meant to be, yeah.
但我把晚饭时间空出来了
I managed to free dinner up.
抱歉 我去加热
Sorry. I'll heat it up.
我找不到你的时候真的很慌
You know, I really struggle when I don't hear from you.
我打不通你电♥话♥ 我就会
When I can't get through to you, my mind goes…
各种胡思乱想
…to the worst place, you know?
对不起
OK. Sorry.
你也忘了明晚我们要和尼什吃晚饭吧
I suppose you've forgotten we've got dinner with Nish tomorrow night?
没 我在骨头餐厅定位了
No. No, I've booked a table at Bone.
你身上没有氯水的味道啊
You don't smell of chlorine.
没
No. Erm…
我洗澡了
I showered.
我累了
I'm tired.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Night.
利维 -你好 理查德
Liv… Hiya, Richard.
他们说来看我的是利维亚啊
I thought they said Livia.
不是吧
I don't think so.
你怎么样
How are you?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我给你带了东西
I brought you something.
克洛伊的日记
It's Chloe's diary.
里面写了很多关于你
There's lots in there about you.
真的吗
Really?
我需要问你几个问题
I need to ask you some questions.
为什么
Why?
是你在游泳池接她
You were picking her up from the swimming pool.
最后一次是她死的前几天
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表