剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
And the last time was a few days before she died.
你干嘛问这些
Why the f… Why are you asking these questions?
好奇
I'm just interested.
你要不要日记
Do you want the diary or not?
你是在勒索她吗
Were you blackmailing her?
你他么疯了吧 我不想跟你说了 -等下
Are you fucking crazy?! I'm not talking to you. Wait.
我认识克洛伊
I knew Chloe.
她死之前几个月 我们在泳池见过
I met her a few months before she died. At the pool, actually.
我就说我对你有印象
I fucking knew I remembered you.
是 我们很快就玩到了一起
Yeah. We got on very quickly.
她是个好人 我感觉她好像有点麻烦
She was a good person and I think she was in some kind of trouble.
你认得这个吗
Do you recognise this?
这什么
What is it?
她死之前几天给我的
She gave it to me a few days before she died.
她让我保管好 等她跟我要
She told me to hold on to it until she came and asked for it.
你不知道是干嘛的吗
Don't you know what it's for?
不 我就是想搞清楚这个
No. That's what I'm trying to figure out.
等等
Wait, wait.
艾略特呢
What about Elliot? What…?
你是干什么
What are you doing…?
你♥妈♥的♥
HE SNIGGERS Fuck.
她对你评价很高
She spoke so highly of you.
你好像是她唯一在乎的人
You seem to be the only one who really cared.
可能是吧
Yeah, I guess we…
我们后来开始
We started hanging out…
常常一起玩
…a lot…
就是她生前最后几周
…in her last few weeks.
你们干嘛了
What did you do?
我也说不好
I don't know. She'd…
她就过来 我们一起待着
She'd come over, we'd hang out.
她有时候
She'd…
会借我车 -去哪里
Sometimes she'd borrow my car. To go where?
我不知道
I don't know.
她干嘛不开自己的车
Why… Why didn't she use her own?
她没有车
Because she didn't have one.
她吃的药会犯困 所以开车不安全
The medication she was on made her drowsy so it wasn't safe.
那你俩上了吗
So, were you fucking?
什么
What?
没
No.
我
Me…
我可能想吧
Maybe I wanted to.
她呢
And she…she…
她也想的 -什么意思
She wanted something like that from me. What do you mean?
她不开心
She was unhappy. She…
我说不好
I don't know.
那最后一周发生了什么
So what happened in that last week?
她
…she, erm…
前一天她给我发信息 -说什么
She texted me the day before. Yeah, saying? Saying…
说还要借车 我还应该给她艾略特
She wanted to borrow my car again and I was supposed to give her
慈善晚会上面我的钥匙
my keys at Elliot's charity thing.
她那晚借走的
She borrowed it that night?
我没去
I didn't show up.
你也不知道她要去哪吗
And you didn't know where she was going?
她父母家吧 一般最终都会去的
Her parents? That's where she ended up anyway.
她打车走了 -你怎么没出现
She got a taxi. Why didn't you show up?
我就是忘记了
I just… I forgot.
你他么认真的吗
WHISPERING: Are you fucking serious?
你车现在在哪
Where's your car now?
在我公♥寓♥的一个修理厂
It's at a garage in my flat.
几周前撞了 也没得空去取呢
I crashed it a few weeks ago and I haven't had…
能给我看看她日记吗
…the chance to pick it up. Can I… Can I see her diary?
里面没有什么是说你的
Oh, there's nothing in there about you.
只是提醒事项和购物清单
It's just appointments and shopping lists.
提醒
娜塔莉亚 你有一条新消息请求
选择登录账户
用户89827520162 娜塔莉亚·塔什艾娃
利维亚·富尔顿:
你好 娜塔莉亚
我是萨沙的朋友
能聊聊吗 我想给她个惊喜
所以不要告诉她我找你了
希望尽快见面 亲亲
嘿 艾尔
Hi. Hiya, El.
抱歉 高速上出车祸了
Sorry. I… I… There's been an accident on the motorway.
根本走不动车
It's… Traffic's at a standstill,
我很快就到 保证 抱歉啊
but I will be with you as soon as possible, promise. I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
堵车堵死了
It was a nightmare.
尼什呢 -厕所
Where's Nish? He's in the loo.
M32高速上没出车祸啊
There was no accident on the M32.
感觉是有的 特别堵车
Oh, well, that's what it seemed like. The traffic was insane.
如果你有什么其他想法
Listen, if you're having second thoughts,
最好现在告诉我
now would be the time to tell me.
我没有
I'm not.
你确定你要一起吗
You're up for this?
什么 -我们 选举 这一切
What? Us, the campaign, everything.
当然了
Of course.
我能相信你吗
Can I trust you?
终于来了
Hey. At last.
抱歉 堵车了
Sorry. Traffic.
点喝的吧 -好的
Shall we get some drinks? Sounds good to me.
聊聊你俩的事吧
So, we should talk about you guys.
利维和本觉得我们先不能公开关系
Yeah. Liv and Ben think we should keep the relationship under wraps,
至少要等到选举结束
at least until after the election.
有道理
Well, that makes sense, definitely.
媒体的人还对克洛伊的事情兴趣很大
There's a lot of interest from the press guys around Chloe.
如果被他们发现你有了新恋情
If they get a whiff of a new relationship,
肯定都出来报道了
they'll be all over it.
选举之后 如果你优势比较大 我们再公开
After the election, if things go your way, we plant the story then.
就说你俩是选举期间生情的 -我真不喜欢这样
Say you two got close during the campaign, etc. I hate it.
我们会开始做背调 保证一切顺利进行
Look, we'll start the due diligence check just to tee it all up.
调查我吗
On me?
就是基本背调 别担心
It's just standard. Don't worry.
先开始着手准备
Just to get ahead of anything.
然后就可以公开了
And then we can get it all out in the open.
我去个厕所 -好的
Right… Erm, I'm just going to pop to the loo. Sure.
我们结账吧
Shall we get the bill?
你没事吧
Are you OK?
你怎么还没告诉他们
…why haven't you told them?
不知道 我可能该说 但我还没说
I don't know. I probably should have but I haven't.
那你搞清楚她干嘛打给你了吗
So, do you know why she called you?
不知道
I don't know. I don't know why, but I'm… I'm…
但我会搞清楚的
I'm going to figure it out.
还需要今天 我有线索了
I just need a few more days. I've got a lead.
我懂 但你也知道我的想法 贝琪
I get it, but you know what I think, Becky.
我知道
I know.
等一下
Yeah, yeah, one second.
抱歉 有什么可以帮你的吗
Sorry. Erm, is there anything I can do?
我得挂了
I've got to go.
谢了 -贝琪
But thank you. Becky…
你好 我来取我老公的车
Hi. I've come to pick up my husband's car.
理查德·格林班克 -好的 我去拿钥匙
Richard Greenbank. Yeah, I'll just grab the keys.
查看地图
规划路线
服务
设置
过去地点
贺林福德拖车公园
有人吗
Hello?
艾略特·法尔伯恩
死亡登记 原件
艾尔
Hey, El.
嘿
Hey.
没事吧 -今天有点奇怪
Everything OK? A bit of a weird day.
怎么了
What happened?
一大部分是发布会的压力 然后他们把克洛伊的东西还回来了
Mainly launch stress and the return of Chloe's things.
她的手♥机♥还有别的
Her phone, some other stuff.
你好 我是克洛伊·法尔伯恩
Hello. You've reached Chloe Fairbourne.
是我
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表