剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表
这边
A bit there.
烦人
Fuck…you!
我好累
God, I'm tired.
你需要早点下班放松一下
You need an early night.
不止如此吧
I think I need more than that.
好像是自己给自己挖了个坑
Dug myself into a bit of a hole.
是吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
我知道我得跳出来 但是好像
I know I need to get out of it but I don't know…
我感觉很棒 妈妈
It just… It just feels good, Mum.
亲爱的 你和我
Love, you and me…
从来没得选择
…we never get to pick and choose.
只能物尽其用 努力生存
We have to make the most of what we're given.
是啊
Yeah.
我可以尝试一下
I could ride it out for a bit.
看看能持续多久
See how long it can last.
尽力而为
Make the most of it.
会好的
You'll be all right.
不行的
No, I can't.
你美丽聪慧又善良
You're beautiful, clever and kind.
简直完美啊
The holy trinity.
就跟克洛伊一样
Just like Chloe.
克洛伊是谁
Who's Chloe?
我还以为她是想找我
I thought she was trying to reach out to me.
我竟然会这么想
I can't believe I thought that.
什么声音 -是隔壁
What's that? That's just next door.
不是的 -真的是
No, it's not. It is. It is, I promise.
萨沙 -妈妈 -你妹妹呢
Sasha… Mum. …where's your sister?
我给你拿毛巾 -萨沙呢 -妈妈
Look, I'll get you a towel. Where's Sasha? Mum.
你妹妹呢 -她死了妈妈 死了
Where's your sister? She's dead, Mum! She's dead! She died!
你干了什么 -对不起
BECKY CRIES What have you done? I'm sorry.
你干了什么
What have you done?
你干了什么啊
What have you done?
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry?
对不起 -别碰我 滚出去
Sorry. Don't touch me! Fuck! Get out!
滚 我不想看到你
Get out! I don't want you here!
我从来都没想让你来
I never wanted you here!
没事吧
Is everything all right?
嗨~嗨~嗨~
Hey. Hey, hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
我 -好了
I… Hey.
不想说就别说了
Don't worry about it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
睡觉吧
Let's just go to sleep.
早安 -早安
Morning. Morning.
那个
Right…
我一直在想
…I've been thinking.
我给你找了个好地方 可以暂住 就暂时
I've found you a great place to stay for a bit. For a bit.
真的很好的 -你想轰我走
It's really nice. You're trying to palm me off.
不是的
No.
我没有
No. No, I'm not.
就一阵子 然后我会好好在你身边的
Right. It's just for a bit and then I will be there for you…properly.
我发誓 妈妈
Mum, I promise.
我已经联♥系♥他们了
I called them already.
价格很便宜的
They can do you an amazing deal.
我已经付了第一个月的钱 之后再想办法
I've paid for the first month and we'll figure it out after that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会还你的 -我们再说
I will pay you back. We'll figure it out.
艾尔 我得找利维亚谈谈
El, I need to talk to Livia.
会说的 但暂时不行 -我得说
We will, but it's not a good idea just yet. No, I have to.
真的 信我
Look, honestly, trust me.
我了解她
I know her.
就等尘埃落定再说吧
Just let the dust settle, let her get over herself.
好
OK.
你刀工如何
How are your chopping skills?
很棒
Excellent.
这话我爱听 -好 -来吧
That's what I like to hear. OK. There you go.
小刀 小手
SHE LAUGHS Tiny knife, tiny hands…
围裙
…and apron.
来
Here.
谢谢 -转过去
Thank you. Turn around.
够紧吗
So, erm, tight enough?
可以
It's great.
里奇明天出院了
Rich is getting out tomorrow
我觉得作为一个团体 我们应该多跟他相处
and I think, as a group, we ought to spend a bit more time with him.
嗯
Yes.
我绝对见过你
RICHARD IN VOICEOVER: I've definitely met you before.
学校还是在哪里的
School or something.
我一直在想这件事
El, I've, erm… I've been thinking…about that.
你觉得他是不是故意的
Do you think he could have done it on purpose?
我不知道
God, erm, I… I don't know.
或许吧
Maybe.
怎么 之前发生过这种事吗
What? Has it happened before?
他青少年时期就洗过胃了
Well, I mean, he's had his stomach pumped when he was a teenager.
他多久会烂醉如泥一次
So, how often does he get wasted?
挺频繁
Quite a lot.
就是我有个朋友亚里克斯
It's just, my friend, Alex…
大家都觉得她是派对上玩得很疯的那种
…you know, we all thought of her as the wild party girl,
某种程度上来说也的确是
and from one point of view she was…
但如果你换个角度来看呢
…but then you look at it the other way.
你说得对
Erm, you're right.
我只是觉得他需要帮助
Yeah. I just… I just think he needs help.
急迫的 正规的帮助
Proper help. Urgently.
对
No, no.
你说的很对
No, you're absolutely right.
也有好地方的 精神健康中心
There are some good places. You know, mental health
戒瘾中心之类的 如果他愿意去
and addiction facilities, if he'd be willing.
你太好了
God, you're amazing.
我手上都是大蒜 -没事的
I've got garlic all over my… It's fine.
赶紧吧 不然永远吃不上饭了
Come on, or else we'll never eat.
你他么就是一个失败的丑八怪 -别再打来了 我警告过你了
You're just a fucking loser creep. Stop calling me! I told you to stop.
你给我滚
Get out of my…
音乐:波蒂谢德的《神秘故事》
MUSIC: Mysterons by Portishead
♪你在偷偷假装
♪ Inside you're pretending
♪那些犯罪都会消失不见
♪ Crimes have been swept aside
♪去到某个地方
♪ Somewhere
♪被人遗忘
♪ Where they can forget… ♪
剧集 | 克洛伊的完美生活(2022) | 导航列表